DCL Picture of the Day - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are those plastic or glass? And can you keep them??

they are glass and yes you can keep them and take them back on future cruises. I paid about $16 for each (I think :confused3) But you get the larger beer for the price of the small and as I intend on going back quite a lot and DH and I both enjoy a few beers i thought it was worth it and would pay for itself in a few cruises :)

LOVE looking at all the pictures! It's making me (even more) excited for my first Disney Cruise next year! The only pictures I have that would be relevant are of the Dream, taken when I was in Nassau back on May 19th. She looked (looks) like a BEAUTIFUL ship, and I LOVED hearing "When You Wish Upon a Star" as she left port.

Nice shot Kevin!!

DSC_7576_zpsc5555ec6.jpg

Let me redo this to make everyone happy!
Please accept my deepest apologies for the previous post where I accidentally labeled this photo as the Fantasy by mistake I hope I haven't cause too much mental anguish to some of you!

Here is a photo of the "Dream" at CC!

Let me redo this to make everyone happy!
Please accept my deepest apologies for the previous post where I accidentally labeled this photo as the Fantasy by mistake I hope I haven't cause too much mental anguish to some of you!

Here is a photo of the "Dream" at CC!

http://s1350.photobucket.com/user/stillnuts69/media/IMG_0100_zpsc0cc17a0.jpg.html

Too late. I'm scarred for life. I'll be forwarding my counseling bill to you.

Sent from my IPad using DisBoards.

Fantasy, early one morning on our August Western Itinerary.

DisneyFantasyAugust2013091-Copy.jpg

Back from the Med last week. What a great cruise!!!

Barcelona from our hotel....

DSC_6666_zpse16b3347.jpg

Wich hotel is that one? and how do you got from the airport to the hotel and the port? Thanks lot of planning to do.

Wich hotel is that one? and how do you got from the airport to the hotel and the port? Thanks lot of planning to do.

We stayed at the Renaissance Barcelona Fira Hotel before the trip which is just outside the downtown area. Very quiet and nice area to recover from a long flight. See my link about the the hotel. This hotel has a cruise package wich offers a great made to order breakfast and transfers to the port. We loved that place and would not hesitate to stay there again. The pic is from this hotel.

After the cruise we stayed at Hotel Jazz. Right in the middle of the action near Las Ramblas. Loved this place as well.

We used Barcelona Day Tours for all our transfers. Highly recommended!!

We stayed at the Renaissance Barcelona Fira Hotel before the trip which is just outside the downtown area. Very quiet and nice area to recover from a long flight. See my link about the the hotel. This hotel has a cruise package wich offers a great made to order breakfast and transfers to the port. We loved that place and would not hesitate to stay there again. The pic is from this hotel.

After the cruise we stayed at Hotel Jazz. Right in the middle of the action near Las Ramblas. Loved this place as well.

We used Barcelona Day Tours for all our transfers. Highly recommended!!

Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter