Not open for further replies.
IMG_9350_zps568f9185.jpg

Sunrise
i-WCCkKDC-L.jpg

Sunset
i-GZVHBGD-L.jpg

Nassau
i-4HB8DDG-L.jpg

Perspective showing how huge Oasis of the Seas is which is to the right of the Dream.
i-68brG5S-L.jpg

Sorry... I'm sure they are all nice and such... but the Oasis/Allure and the Epic just look like big ole apartment buildings on a boat... :sad2:

Sorry... I'm sure they are all nice and such... but the Oasis/Allure and the Epic just look like big ole apartment buildings on a boat... :sad2:

I totally agree. We weren't impressed at all, Oasis looks very boxy. Doesn't mean I'd never go on RCCL I just prefer the elegance of the Disney ships.

Is that the 1 bedroom suite that sits between the 2 Royals?

No it is cabin 10166 on the Dream, deluxe ocean view with verandah I think is what they call it. It is dead center aft so the verandah is huge.

I agree about the Oasis/Allure and most defiantly the Epic. Man that ship is epically ugly, but also I find the Dream and Fantasy strange looking from the front or the back. Almost like a sandwich. What I mean is she is fat on the too and bottom but the middle looks like it's just sandwiched in there. The PP pic shows what I mean. This pic I screen shot from the Port Canaveral web c also illustrates it. They just look a little boxy as well from the front or back. I don't think the Magic or Wonder have this problem.
215a9534.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5 using DISBoards

I agree about the Oasis/Allure and most defiantly the Epic. Man that ship is epically ugly, but also I find the Dream and Fantasy strange looking from the front or the back. Almost like a sandwich. What I mean is she is fat on the too and bottom but the middle looks like it's just sandwiched in there. The PP pic shows what I mean. This pic I screen shot from the Port Canaveral web c also illustrates it. They just look a little boxy as well from the front or back. I don't think the Magic or Wonder have this problem.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using DISBoards

Agree - they look like I-Beams. Nice from the side but odd from the front & back. The "classic" DCL ships look great from every angle

Agree - they look like I-Beams. Nice from the side but odd from the front & back. The "classic" DCL ships look great from every angle

Yes. Thank you. I was worried about getting flamed. Never thought about I-Beams. That's a good way to describe it.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I think if you look at the Dream and the Fantasy either straight on or from the rear... they just look like they've got fat hips... :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!