DCL & Other Disney Ringtones I created

Okay...it took two of us, but we got the DL announcement tones to my tones and synched the phone, so the tone is in my ringtones...

...But I *really* want it as a text alert, not a ringtone. Is there any way to move it there?

Thanks for all the hard work you did to give us this treasure!!

MickeyEarrings said:
Okay...it took two of us, but we got the DL announcement tones to my tones and synched the phone, so the tone is in my ringtones...

...But I *really* want it as a text alert, not a ringtone. Is there any way to move it there?

Thanks for all the hard work you did to give us this treasure!!

The ringtones are selectable as text alerts. You just have to go into the settings area and select it.

These look great. I am going to try to download and use a few. Thank you

Angel16

And here I thought this thread was dead as I hadn't checked it in some time. Glad it's still alive and well. I went back and read the posts I've missed and whipped up some new tones based on requests that you have posted. Hopefully I got all of them. The new links to the ringtones can be found on the 1st post. Here's what I just uploaded (all iPhone):

Illuminations - 2 different ones
Splash Mountain
The Best Time of Your Life
The Emperor's New Groove
Imagination (One Little Spark)
Mickey's Wake Up Call
Stitch's Wake Up Call
Wishes - Text Tone

I know some had said they wanted more Text Tones, so I'm open to suggestions. Wishes was the only one I could come up with just by looking through my library.

Thanks for taking the time to do this - they're awesome. It adds a little more magic as we prepare for our trip :yay:

These are BEYOND awesome! Thank you so much!!!

Any chance for Tapestry of Nations parade music? How about Hawaiin Rollercoaster Ride?

Sorry, but I don't have the Tapestry of Nations music, but I did for Hawaiian Rollercoaster Ride. The link for that ringtone is on the first post now.

I love that when my DH now calls, my phone sings "There's a great big beautiful tomorrow......."
Thanks so much!!

I have the dcl horn "when you wish" and my phone is now rather distinctive, I assure you! :lmao: I was wondering if it would be very difficult to get some of the newly added ringtones as mp3 for us android users? (we need a pretty please smiley):flower3:

Thanks!

Just added a few for Halloween since some of you may be attending Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party or just like Halloween themed ringtones. The new ones can be found in the first post of this thread and are:

Boo to You
HalloWishes Bell
HalloWishes Madam Leota
HalloWishes Grim Grinning Ghosts
Do Not Pull Down on the Safety Bar from The Haunted Mansion
This is Halloween (from Nightmare Before Xmas)
Disney's Halloween Treat song
Disney's Trick or Treat song

I was wondering if it would be very difficult to get some of the newly added ringtones as mp3 for us android users? (we need a pretty please smiley):flower3:

Thanks!

You know the old saying about teaching a man (or woman) to fish:

The easiest way for those wanting MP3 versions for non-iPhones would be to convert the iPhone versions to MP3. It's a very easy process. You can download a free sound editor (I use WavePad and you can get it from CNET for free - WavePad, or use one of your choice. The process is very easy:

1. Download the iPhone version to your computer.
2. Import it into iTunes just like any other song (it'll put it in the Tones section of your library in iTunes)
3. Launch WavePad or the sound recorder of your choice and hit the record button.
4. Play the ringtone in iTunes and the sound recorder will record it.
5. Save the newly recorded sound as an MP3 file and copy it to your phone (this will vary from phone to phone, but if you've done it before you'll know how to do it.) You will need to trim the empty space at the beginning and end of the sound you recorded before you save it.

There you have it! If you have any difficulties with this process, just ask as I'd be more than happy to help you figure it out. I've used WavePad for years making various sounds and it's extremely easy to use.

Greetings Ringtone fans! I just created a new Halloween ringtone - a clip from the Disney Classic - The Legend of Sleepy Hollow of Bing Crosby singing The Headless Horseman song.

And as a treat for you non-iPhone users, since I was creating it first from an MP3, there's an MP3 version that you can use.

Links to both are now available on the 1st post of this thread.

Happy Halloween!

I didn't check the whole thread, but is there one both parts of 'when you wish...' like the Fantasy horn can play? That is, with both parts together, no delay?

Thanks, loved the ringtones! I have them in iTunes, now just have to get them into my phone. My DH wants me to set Grim Grinning Ghosts as his ringtone. Wonder if I should be worried about that? :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter