DCL Make a decision please!

Were you the Sept 3rd or Sept 6th sailing? We are the 3rd.

We always do Brunch on Nassau days. I think for the past 5 years now.
We are on the Sept 6th sailing. Doing a few days at WDW before the cruise as well.

For several years now they have offered the brunch on the three night cruises that have a stop in Nassau and don’t have a sea day. I’m not sure if they offer them on four night or longer cruises that do have a sea day.
I was only on one 3-night cruise so I guess that's why I was unaware that Palo brunch was offered while docked in Nassau. That is very good to know!

Our Magic cruised out of NYC to Canada was cancelled today. Oh well....I had a feeling it would happen and I was thinking of cancelling anyway.

Hugs to everyone who got cancelled this go around.

MJ

We are to sail on the Magic 11/13 out of Miami. I now doubt that happens. We have booked WDW just in case but I would love to not be in limbo as Southwest opens their flights on 6/10 I believe.

We are to sail on the Magic 11/13 out of Miami. I now doubt that happens. We have booked WDW just in case but I would love to not be in limbo as Southwest opens their flights on 6/10 I believe.

The hopeful aspect about the Magic is that we know she’ll have a vaccinated and full crew at that point. Obviously we don’t yet know what cruising in the US will look like in November, but being fully staffed is a big part of being able to sail.

We are scheduled on the Sept.4th sailing on the Fantasy. This is the next available cruise date.. not sure how I feel about that.

This is really discouraging. Other cruise lines have figured it out, they are not smarter than Disney. This makes absolutely no sense and I'm irritated. I assume our September cruise is going to be next.

None of the other lines have actually sailed out of the US yet. Disney isn’t going to want to be first.

We are scheduled on the Sept.4th sailing on the Fantasy. This is the next available cruise date.. not sure how I feel about that.
We are now on the first scheduled cruise on the Wonder. As much as I would love to actually sail, I just don't see the remaining Mexican cruises going forward. I wish they would have cancelled them all through November 1. Now I have to keep waiting and decide whether to PIF in July. Really hoping they at least cancel before PIF.

We are now on the first scheduled cruise on the Wonder. As much as I would love to actually sail, I just don't see the remaining Mexican cruises going forward. I wish they would have cancelled them all through November 1. Now I have to keep waiting and decide whether to PIF in July. Really hoping they at least cancel before PIF.
I was booked on the last Mexican cruise to be cancelled today. Yes, I agree that Disney isn't going to pay for the Wonder to sail back and forth empty through the expensive Panama Canal just to provide a few weeks of relatively cheap school session Mexican cruises. Not going to happen. I'm going to apply my FCC to another cruise. If you don't want an FCC, you might as well just cancel before PIF imo.

Well... we did it. Dream cruise is canceled for August 30th. We are now on Royals Mariner of the Seas sailing for the same dates. I’m a little nervous about how the rooms and kids clubs look compared to Disney, but saved a big chunk of money. Our group just couldn’t wait any longer for Disney to put out a statement. I’m excited to compare DCL and Royal.

Well... we did it. Dream cruise is canceled for August 30th. We are now on Royals Mariner of the Seas sailing for the same dates. I’m a little nervous about how the rooms and kids clubs look compared to Disney, but saved a big chunk of money. Our group just couldn’t wait any longer for Disney to put out a statement. I’m excited to compare DCL and Royal.
I look forward to reading your post Cruise thoughts! With older kids (teens and 20’s), we have been very tempted to try an RCL ship too.

Disney will always be our favorite, but Royal is a great line and the Mariner is one of our favorites from them. You will have a great time. Enjoy your cruise!

You should send DCL an email explaining that their disregard for their guests by way of their refusal to be forthcoming with guests when it comes to their re-start plans has forced your hand into canceling your DCL cruise and replacing it with a cruise with one of their competitors.

We originally booked the repositioning cruise from New York to San Juan for Nov 2020, then after that got cancelled we rebooked the same cruise for Oct 30, 2021. Now that was the last cancelled voyage of the Magic for now. I’m not super upset with Disney, however the absence of any information day in and day out from Disney is sad. We are now planning on booking one more time this year on the Fantasy, but I have a hard time trusting it won’t be cancelled too. 🤞🏻

We originally booked the repositioning cruise from New York to San Juan for Nov 2020, then after that got cancelled we rebooked the same cruise for Oct 30, 2021. Now that was the last cancelled voyage of the Magic for now. I’m not super upset with Disney, however the absence of any information day in and day out from Disney is sad. We are now planning on booking one more time this year on the Fantasy, but I have a hard time trusting it won’t be cancelled too. 🤞🏻
Your best shot at sailing in the US on DCL is a Dream sailing after Labor Day.

We were booked on the NYC to Puerto Rico too, and are disappointed. However, we decided to book a 4 night Dream Cruise in September. I am hoping the simulated cruises go well and the Dream will be sailing very soon!

I'm starting to look at January 2022 and hope things are squared away. It is hard when you want to
book airfare as we all know the earlier you book it the cheaper it can be.

I feel like i have credits everywhere dying to be used.

We were booked on the NYC to Puerto Rico too, and are disappointed. However, we decided to book a 4 night Dream Cruise in September. I am hoping the simulated cruises go well and the Dream will be sailing very soon!
We were soooo looking forward to that cruise, we love Puerto Rico. We had reservations in Ponce for a few nights after arriving too. 😭 I am on the phone with Member Services right now booking a 7 night on the Fantasy, I have been on the phone just shy of 2 hours so far today (3 1/2 yesterday before getting cut off was not cool!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter