DCL Has Their Protocol Out!!!

Where did you see masks needed on tram. It specifically said no masks needed on island. On the website all it says is

Trams
Cleaning measures have been enhanced and seating has been modified to help promote physical distancing.

Attachments

• C73EA2AF-7ED0-42B1-BD1C-5BC199B9AB50.png
    C73EA2AF-7ED0-42B1-BD1C-5BC199B9AB50.png
    150.1 KB · Views: 187
I thought I read 2 testings. 5 days prior and embarkment day. Guest pay for both 12 and up. So much to read and comprehend
All unvaccinated test 5 days prior at their expense. Everyone had to pay that.

All unvaccinated test at embarkation. Only 12+ have to pay.

Interesting. Those 2 sections conflict with one another. They will need to clarify that.

Having to get a PCR test 24 hrs prior is going to be the hardest part of this whole thing most labs don’t turn around results that fast

I will assume that, because the Tram rows are so tightly packed together on Castaway, they want people to wear masks on the tram so that they can seat more people on each tram instead of having to socially distance people and not be able to use all of the rows.

Makes sense. Seems strange since its outside but hey, its a... 5 minute ride that will save you a long walk. Not a terrible amount of time to be wearing a mask.

Having to get a PCR test 24 hrs prior is going to be the hardest part of this whole thing most labs don’t turn around results that fast

I think it’s a minimum of 24 max of like 3 days so unless you leave it till the last min you should be good..

The reserve only 1 slot a day at kids club is going to be the hard one. My son would spend the whole cruise there if he could.
It seems like they're doing everything they can to discourage families with young kids from sailing. I don't blame them right now. It's just an observation.

I am concerned about the dining description "Serving up diverse global cuisines and classic casual bites inside themed restaurants peppered with Disney magic, Disney Cruise Line invites you to savor the finest dining at sea sure to surprise and delight—and promote health and safety. "

What does "classic casual bites" mean in Animator's Palette? Small plates? Dining not the same as before I guess and they want you out quicker...?

I am concerned about the dining description "Serving up diverse global cuisines and classic casual bites inside themed restaurants peppered with Disney magic, Disney Cruise Line invites you to savor the finest dining at sea sure to surprise and delight—and promote health and safety. "

What does "classic casual bites" mean in Animator's Palette? Small plates? Dining not the same as before I guess and they want you out quicker...?
Wouldn’t read too much into that - think it’s just referring to the pizza bar etc by the pool. Dining on the UK sailings (which have similar restrictions) has been the same in the MDR (other than distancing changes such as characters not coming round tables).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter