DCA New Attractions

Sarangel

<font color=red><font color=navy>Rumor has it ...<
Howdy all -

DH & I went to Disneyland & DCA for New Years Eve, and I wanted to share with you a few new attractions at DCA.

First they've finally replaced the awful 'Steps in Time' show. The replacement is "Blast" which showed at WDW over the summer. I must say that I like it better in a closed theatre than in the open ampitheater they used in WDW. And it is a vast improvement over its predecessor.

Second, they've replaced (I don't know if this is permanant or not) the film "Return to Neverland" in the Animation Exhibit with a film about Walt. For the Disney fanatic, this is the place to be... The film appears to be put together from old Disney family movies & photos with voiceovers from old interviews with Walt. The whole thing is strung together with a narrative by the big "E" himself. We saw it 3 times over the weekend.

Sarangel

Sounds like the film may be the one that ends "One Man's Dream" at the Central Florida Studios. Anybody know for sure?

Yes, from what I hear from CM sources it is the same video in DL animation and One Man's Dream.

Blast is a GREAT show! I encourage everyone in the OC area to go see it before it closes! I loved it, it was a great hit at Epcot. Tons of people were waiting in the pouring rain to see it, and yes, I was one of them. :o :D

Yes I also encourage everyone to go see BLAST!!!!! I saw the show down in WDW this past summer. It was Great!!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!