Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Two....

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is funny? :confused3

I also heard that he could be married as well. Isn't this what they did with John too. A wife showed up years later.

But why come find him now?

New writers would be great as long as they knew the history of the characters.

Supposing they did cancel DOOL, what would they replace it with? Another hour of the Today Show? Ack! It's on too long as it is. I have to agee with dianeschlicht, there would be no reason to turn the TV on during the day.

I was thinking the same thing it is already amazing how many hours of news and news type of shows they have on NBC right now. On our local NBC station they have local news or the today show from 5 am until 1:00 then Ellen and then Days... come on is there really that much happening that we need THAT much news. Especially with all the 24 hours news channels we can turn on (CNN, Fox News, MSNBC) why do we need it on NBC.:confused:

Okay off my soap box it just bugs me... :headache: :rolleyes1

Back to our normally scheduled DAYS chat.

I am glad Kate isn't leaving I actually like her. She just hasn't been used that much lately. She needs some lovin' ;)

Whoever said Caroline and Victor that would be good.... :love:

With John and Stephano related I am sure there is some incest somewhere I just can't seem to find it. I was thinking John and Kristen but Kristen was adopted. It just seems like a lot of close relations :eek:

I'm a little confused. Why can't Sami visit Lucas while he is in jail? When did prisioners stop being able to get visitors?:confused3

I'm a little confused. Why can't Sami visit Lucas while he is in jail? When did prisioners stop being able to get visitors?:confused3

I was thinking the same thing! Of course, he's leaving the show for a few months, but they could still have her visit him off camera-we'd just hear her talking about it.

Anyone else think it's funny how small the dolls are that they use instead of the live twins? They're like half the size of the real babies!

Anyone else find it painful to watch EJ interact with the babies??? He looks so clumsy and uncomfortable. It's kind of cute yet painful at the same time!!! I'm tired of his, "shooshing" them all the time though! :rotfl2:

Anyone else find it painful to watch EJ interact with the babies??? He looks so clumsy and uncomfortable. It's kind of cute yet painful at the same time!!! I'm tired of his, "shooshing" them all the time though! :rotfl2:

I'd be "shooshing" them too if mine cried that much. Guess that's why I only had one child. She was never a fussy baby, didn't know she was teething and she slept 12 hours.

Looks like they are setting it up for Victor to woo Caroline after Shawn Sr. passes. That could be good.

Phillip and Chloe were cracking me up today with their "how many times have you been in love?" - "same as you."> LOL.

I won't miss Belle and Shawn either - they are so boring.

Dying to know who that woman is that Steve keeps seeing.

I actually like Sami and Lucas together, but EJ is just adorably awkward with those babies.

I would like to see some interaction between Victor and Caroline as they ahve been absent/stagnent for quite some time. And the EJ/Sami storyline ..ugh, I prefer her with Lucas.

I thouhgt they got John an acting coach to not be so much like John? He is certainly acting like him. Unless the old John is coming out now. I am sure he is.
I hate EJ and Sami together. I like her with Lucas.

I thought all the oxygen masks were sort of distracting today. All the switching and gasping got kind of old. I sort of wish they'd just crash already. Just hate it that Shawn is supposed to die.

I'm wondering what kind of cancer Bo has? Maybe it's his liver since they said something about bilirubin? They seem to know a lot if they're already suspecting he could die, when all they've done is a few blood tests.

I thought all the oxygen masks were sort of distracting today. All the switching and gasping got kind of old. I sort of wish they'd just crash already. Just hate it that Shawn is supposed to die.

I'm wondering what kind of cancer Bo has? Maybe it's his liver since they said something about bilirubin? They seem to know a lot if they're already suspecting he could die, when all they've done is a few blood tests.

Are they having Belle die too? Or will she be in such deep mourning that she leaves town?

Are they having Belle die too? Or will she be in such deep mourning that she leaves town?

I think they are refering to Shawn Sr...Caroline's husband...Grandpa Shawn

I think they are refering to Shawn Sr...Caroline's husband...Grandpa Shawn

Ahhh, I was thinking Shawn of Shawn and Belle since they are leaving the show.

I do think its time for Grandpa Shawn to retire though. He seems to be having difficulties getting around lately.

I totally agree! How long are they going to drag this out? I know they'll crash today (I'm behind most of you time wise so it hasn't been on here yet). But if I have to watch them pass the oxygen masks around one more day...

And it is me or is Chloe's acting been horrible the last few days? Gasping for air and furrowing her brows-it's a little much!

John today was hilarious talking to Claire. Who ever is writing this stuff for him is funny. He called Belle ...Dink instead of Tink!!:rotfl2:

Funny part of today's was when Shawn thought the crash killed his grandfather...where has he been, on a different plane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter