Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

Still watching since I can get it free on the Women’s channel in Canada.

Gabi seeing Stephan for the first time was really bad. All we heard for months maybe years is he is the love of her life.

Interesting that MarLena , Kate and Kyla are all sick after being kidnapped.

I’m with Jada , why is Eric sleeping with her so fast after being a priest. Saw a preview of her fainting . Hope she isn’t pregnant. Nicole needs to move on but I almost think they are going to put Rafe with Sloan.

Have no idea who killed Abby. Don’t think it is Leo. But I was pretty sure he had the knife in the bag when he had the jewelry when he was in the park right after.

I'm still watching for now. We have an xfinity bundle, so it is included. I wanted to see Gabi's reaction to Stefan, and I agree, it was lame.
But I am really sick of the Orpheus stuff. It's just the same stuff over and over. I guess ok, now they are sick but that was dumb too. I mean Kate sneezed a little so she must rush into the hospital? Same with Marlena. I get Kate then collapsed AT the hospital but before that, not sure it warranted a hospital visit. :rolleyes:
Also, the whole Eric/Nicole thing. I mean if my new DH left me for over a year or whatever it was after it took so long for us to get together, I wouldn't be dreaming of him after the divorce!
Idk, I hope the writing gets better soon or I may just end it.

Reactions: NAB

So Clyde is the killer, why? It ended today with a flash back of Clyde with the knife looking at Sonny.

Chad also knows it is Clyde because Sonny said he smelled vanilla and Nancy told him that is what he wears.

I really wish we had the old Jenifer back for this storyline . I just can’t with Cady. Gwen talking to her about her addiction was weird.

Glad Brady gets to keep Rachael , I really thought Kristen was going to win because they couldn’t bring up her past criminal history because of the Parton. She brought up Brady killing Phillip.

So E.J wants to team up with Stephan to get Gabi’s shares back. He was brain washed into hating Gabi and loving Clhoe.

edit…for got to say Chad thought it was Craig he is back in town and Leo said it must be him.

Last edited:

Nicole is such a witch to Jada. That story is so bad.
I don’t know why they even had her marry Rafe .

Will have to catch up when I get home. Heading to Florida to get on the Wish on Monday. If the hurricane doesn’t cancel it.

I know there are children that can act, Days hasn't figured out how to hire any of them. That Rachel is terrible, and such a brat.

I’m way behind , was cruising on the Wish during the hurricane but was lovely we sailed away from it and got 2 free days out of it.

Be home Friday so 2 weeks worth , ff a lot I’m sure.

I haven't watched but maybe once or twice since it went online only. I miss it, but it's a hassle to switch the tv to Peacock. Someday I'll catch up :( I do read the forums on one of the soap pages regularly so that I have an idea as to what is happening.

I haven't watched but maybe once or twice since it went online only. I miss it, but it's a hassle to switch the tv to Peacock. Someday I'll catch up :( I do read the forums on one of the soap pages regularly so that I have an idea as to what is happening.
I guess I forgot not everyone is watching anymore. I am only watching because I got two months of Peacock free from my internet provider. Once that is up, I will not be watching anymore either.

I have to say, they got me to love Leo. No idea how that happened, but he is a hoot!

I guess I forgot not everyone is watching anymore. I am only watching because I got two months of Peacock free from my internet provider. Once that is up, I will not be watching anymore either.

I have to say, they got me to love Leo. No idea how that happened, but he is a hoot!
I started looking him when he went into Sonny’s room and said he was getting framed. Again I haven’t watched in 2 weeks .

So John can just throw a plant in the hospital and no one bats an eye…lol Than he wants to almost break the bottle that could cure them. Good thing Brady stopped him.

Why Kalya didn’t want Joey there when they thought she was dying is weird.

Kate looks pretty good for being sick. Now she is married to Roman. Wasn’t expecting that. Eric married them with Rex there too.

Did we really need that three some scene between Allie, Chanel and Alex. Wonder what Chanel did that Sloan is blackmailing Paulina with?

Now that Li sister is on from Beyond Salem as is Joey and Trip wonder what that three some will be like. With Johnny thrown in.

I watched a little at the start of last week, not even full episodes and not the rest of the week. The writing is just so bad IMHO.
I watch 2 other soaps that are pretty decent. But Days has gone way down hill. This may be the end for me. Idk, it's hard after watching for so many years, but it's just not getting any better. :(

Why does Kate look so much better than Kayla or Marlena LOL?
And really, we do chest compressions on people that are sitting up? We don't lay the bed down first?

The whole Rafe/Nicole/Eric thing just needs to stop. She gets mad at him for questioning her and Eric? Ugh, go away.

Reactions: NAB
Why does Kate look so much better than Kayla or Marlena LOL?
And really, we do chest compressions on people that are sitting up? We don't lay the bed down first?

The whole Rafe/Nicole/Eric thing just needs to stop. She gets mad at him for questioning her and Eric? Ugh, go away.
Thought the same thing when they did the compressions on Kyla lower that bed…lol Plus they looked at the machine and said she will be awake in a minute .

Kate wasn’t exposed as long as the other 2 , at least that is the excuse they are using .

Was just coming here to post this. I would assume they'll say he died? Who knows in soap land...
Sad tho :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter