• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

Belle bugs me. She really does act holier than thou. Very condescending. I was glad Shawn told her off and that Sami told him about EJ before she got there. Idk, just my opinion but I like Sami better. And yes, I know all the things she's done. I haven't liked Belle very much since she was a teenager. It would be nice if they would have she & Sami fight, but then actually be there for each other. Belle even mentioned the look of hurt on Sami's face before she got really mad, but of course Sami's always in the wrong and everyone defends baby Belle. lol

Anyone watching Beyond Salem on Peacock? Bo and Hope together again!

Belle bugs me. She really does act holier than thou. Very condescending. I was glad Shawn told her off and that Sami told him about EJ before she got there. Idk, just my opinion but I like Sami better. And yes, I know all the things she's done. I haven't liked Belle very much since she was a teenager. It would be nice if they would have she & Sami fight, but then actually be there for each other. Belle even mentioned the look of hurt on Sami's face before she got really mad, but of course Sami's always in the wrong and everyone defends baby Belle. lol

Anyone watching Beyond Salem on Peacock? Bo and Hope together again!
At this point I can't stand Belle. Loved her 20 years ago but the character went down hill. At tis point I'd like to see people turn on her the way they all turn on Sami. To point out how SHE was in the wrong and both Sami and Shawn were in the right. Knock her down a few pegs.

There is no way Lucas was cutting a lemon up to make a drink. He was drinking out of a bottle . Stupid story plot.

I don’t think it was Sarah either who killed Abby my bet is still Gwen.

Let’s just throw Kristen in a cell with Gwen. Let’s have Will leave again without Sonny and Ari don’t even know where she is….lol

This Jenifer is not cutting it for me either.

Why did they marry off Rafe and Nicole is beyond me.

Marlena’s penthouse must be really big for how many people stay there.

There is no way Lucas was cutting a lemon up to make a drink. He was drinking out of a bottle . Stupid story plot.

I don’t think it was Sarah either who killed Abby my bet is still Gwen.

Let’s just throw Kristen in a cell with Gwen. Let’s have Will leave again without Sonny and Ari don’t even know where she is….lol

This Jenifer is not cutting it for me either.

Why did they marry off Rafe and Nicole is beyond me.

Marlena’s penthouse must be really big for how many people stay there.
I thought it was hilarious that Lucas, who was already drunk, decided to make himself a drink and put lemon in it. 😆 These writers are idiots. If they had to have him cut his hand somehow. Why didn’t they have him break some glass in the patio door trying to get in? Since when is the front door locked anyway? Everybody else always seems to walk right in. I also think Gwen killed Abby and I don’t like the new Jennifer either. I was so happy when the old Jennifer came back and then she left again. 🙁

Wow Days cleaning house. I was surprised to see Robert Scott Wilson back so quickly as the new character of Alex! But it looks like it should be a more fun character for him to play.
"Who do you think I am? The necktie killer?" lol

Last edited:
These stories are getting crazy.

Ben back as Alex couldn’t find another actor?

Why isn’t anyone thinking about Kristen’s masks, I did way before Gwen showed it. Where was this the whole time she was in jail?

Dr Rolf just left Stephan there for for years . Didn’t they feed him…lol Machines did it all please. Well Ava fight Gabi for Stephan since he looks like Jake? Or are they going for a E.J and Ava ?( or should I say Taylor…lol)

That was some kick Jan did with Evan…this is so dumb Evan has no money but off he goes with the baby same as Jan .

Not sure what Li is up too with Gabi but he is not dumb he knew what she was up too.

These stories are getting crazy.

Ben back as Alex couldn’t find another actor?

Why isn’t anyone thinking about Kristen’s masks, I did way before Gwen showed it. Where was this the whole time she was in jail?

Dr Rolf just left Stephan there for for years . Didn’t they feed him…lol Machines did it all please. Well Ava fight Gabi for Stephan since he looks like Jake? Or are they going for a E.J and Ava ?( or should I say Taylor…lol)

That was some kick Jan did with Evan…this is so dumb Evan has no money but off he goes with the baby same as Jan .

Not sure what Li is up too with Gabi but he is not dumb he knew what she was up too.
agreed, everything is so dumb! I'm sure the Jake Ava Gabi Stephen thing will cause all sorts of stupidness.

Well I guess I can finally stop watching than….lol Watch out of habit I think. I’m Canadian too so can’t even if I wanted.

I wonder if when they age Rachel, they'll make her an absolute nut, like her mother...

So I got to watch Beyond Salem 2 last night they were running a marathon on it’s new home here in Canada. On the Woman’s channel.

It was ok very campy , could have done without Susan’s brother. My question …..will the storyline continue into the daily show? If I didn’t watch I would be so confused….lol Will we see Lin’s sister, Joey, or Andrew?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter