Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

I love Susan, she's a hoot! But, how does she pretend to be Kristin with those teeth?
Brady has been at the gym since the last time I saw him with his shirt off LOL.
Vivian sure went quickly from the interrogation room, to whatever that room is in Statesville that Kristin seems to have an unlimited amount of unsupervised time in.
OMG! I was thinking those same things! How will Susan pull it off with those teeth? And also, how does Kristin seem to be the only one in that room making unlimited phone calls? Lol :rolleyes:
Vivian's hair is bugging me. I mean do SOMETHING with that straight piece that just lays over her right eye, for gosh sakes! It's not flattering at all.

I agree, dumb to think Susan could take a blonde wig etc in to see Kristen and switch places. Yeah I will go to jail because you asked and will get a sundae.

I noticed that Lani and Eli don’t have the bed in the main room anymore so strange , I hated it there just like they have everyone walk into Hope’s house so they can go to that ugly living room. I used to love Bo and Hope’s house and Steve and Kyla’s house. Now they too have ugly curtains.

Had to laugh when Brady told John he wanted to sleep in his own bed, he was at the Salem in.

FF all the Ben and Ciara stuff.

Oh just remembered. Dumb Nicole wanted Ava to live with Rafe. She could pay for security anywhere.

Vivian's hair is bugging me. I mean do SOMETHING with that straight piece that just lays over her right eye, for gosh sakes! It's not flattering at all.
Linda Dano’s hair has done that since the dawn of time.

Why didn’t Ciara TEXT Ben? Text to let him know it’s her and then text again when she realizes he can’t hear her. And why go to Susan? How about, oh, I don’t know, going to Shawn, a cop and Ciara’s brother and have him get a ping on the phone she called from?

Eli and Lani still had their guns. Why didn’t they use them to bust the knob off that door?

Rolling my eyes at Orpheus. Again.

Reactions: NAB
I've known Linda Dano forever also. Yes, she mostly always had short hair but it was always stylish. It does not flatter her right now, my opinion.

Oh yeah, the whole situation with Rafe and Ava. So contrived. Nicole spent practically the whole episode trying to talk him into it. Even though he said no over and over.

Oh just remembered. Dumb Nicole wanted Ava to live with Rafe. She could pay for security anywhere.

Sometimes I think its more the writers having fun with those that remember certain other connections like the fact that the actress who plays Ava also played Nicole's sister Taylor and fake Rafe did kill Fae which is their mom. They were all intertwined in that storyline so they are coming full circle.

Ha that was funny today with the pancakes! So Cady McClain when she played Dixie on AMC, was killed by poisoned peanut butter pancakes. Of course years later she was found to be alive. :)

I use to like Sarah, but she became too ditzy. I don’t care for her hair.

Can Kristen please be locked up in solitary confinement with no phone access? I want Brady and Chloe.

I use to like Sarah, but she became too ditzy. I don’t care for her hair.

See I don't see it as "ditzy" as that to me implies that she's "dumb" and she is a doctor so she's obviously not. I see it as "quirky". I think its great that they are letting her have fun with her personality.
I think it looks like a wig.

View attachment 557596

That's what my hair looks like when I get a pixie...

Anyways she had extensions in for quite a long time due to the time jump and I wonder if her hair was semi damaged and needed a fresh start.

So who shot Charlie?

I’m hoping it is Claire or Ava so they can leave the show. They are really making it look like John than they can blame it on his mood swings.

So when did Nicole have time to change her apartment....lol all Eric Africa stuff is gone as is the red. Even Rafe’s kitchen is changed. The door to his living room moved and he got a new table and island. All I could think of today was how do they use the back door with the chair there...lol This is 3 sets they changed now including Eli’s apartment. Well you could count Phillips office since he is using Xander’s desk and his is gone...

Yesterday’s show with Kristen / Susan was weird with Brady and Chloe. How could they not know it wasn’t her, I know Susan is quirky but this wasn’t it.

Speaking of which where was Rachael today ? Didn’t see anyone at John and Marlena’s when they both were there. I was hoping to see how Susan reacted to her when they came home.

The whole thing of Maggie not being there when Sarah gets married is dumb too, there is no rush for them to get married.

So it made it look like it was these people that did it.

I think maybe the gun shot woke John up out of his black out, Claire was to calm , so was Ava. What the heck Sami was doing there is beyond me. To make it look like her of course.

Wonder if they are going to put Ava with Rafe?

Really don’t care what they do with Ciara. All these phone calls. I thought they listened in on your calls in prison...lol

So it made it look like it was these people that did it.

I think maybe the gun shot woke John up out of his black out, Claire was to calm , so was Ava. What the heck Sami was doing there is beyond me. To make it look like her of course.

Wonder if they are going to put Ava with Rafe?

Really don’t care what they do with Ciara. All these phone calls. I thought they listened in on your calls in prison...lol
I don't know anything of Ava, except the recent stuff, but I kinda like her and Rafe.

So Gabi and Abby just push a cart right out of the Salem Inn ok. Did they push it all the way to the mansion too. Wonder if they will write in Maci’s pregnancy or will she hide behind purses the whole time.

What was with Kayla being mad at a mother in E.R. I don’t think she has a good bedside manner...lol I too want to know why she is doing stitches in E.R when she is head of the hospital.

Weird that we haven’t seen the murder story in a few days but see Kristen/Susan story. Heck it was Susan’s voice a few times when she was talking to Lani. Lani is a crappy cop...lol

Lani is certainly a crappy cop. I can only hope that she noticed something off about Kristen and used the "oh I must have mispronounced...incorrectly" as a test to see if this was Kristen or if something is not right?

Can we end the Cin storyline? I can't stand it.

With Kristen being so mean about and too Chloe I keep hoping that Chloe will deck her and throw the teeth across the room, or that Brady will tell Susan/Kristen where to go and leave with Chloe. It's time for him to drop the stalker.
Perhaps a reveal like this:

Is Gwens chair bolted to the floor? Couldn't she have just scooted the chair over to grab the box cutter?

Is Gwens chair bolted to the floor? Couldn't she have just scooted the chair over to grab the box cutter?
Better yet why did they put her in the room with all that wine and not the room with the bed? Oh yeah Anna wouldn’t have found her.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!