Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

...Hope has a sore neck but not a cut where he put the chip in?

So many questions...lol

At least Gabi changed out of that outfit at the end.
He must have glued the incision closed really, really good.

Reactions: NAB
I don’t know but if you got a transplant wouldn’t you be in isolation so you don’t get an infection?

I thought the same thing - not in ICU? What about anti-rejection meds, so that her body does not reject the transplant? Anti-rejection meds lower a body's resistance to fight infection. If visitors were allowed, they would be wearing sterile gowns, masks, booties, etc.

Every day brings even more unrealistic scenes and storylines.

It’s a soap and entertainment. I’ve been watching them over 50 years and I’ve NEVER expected realism or real life accuracy. To me soaps are pure fun and escapism.

It’s a soap and entertainment. I’ve been watching them over 50 years and I’ve NEVER expected realism or real life accuracy. To me soaps are pure fun and escapism.
That’s true but they could at least *try* for a little realism. Sometimes it makes me feel like they think we’re a bunch of idiots. The hair and make up stuff, fine. Even everything coming through the hospital on the same floor and all the doctors having ALL the skillz, okay. But Julie should look like crap at least for more than one day.

I heard the time jump is scheduled ( barring preemptions) for Friday, November 8, Days’ 54th Anniversary.

Stacy’s softer, straighter hairstyle looks fabulous on her. It does make her look younger.

Kristian’s latest “refreshening“ treatment makes her face look kind of strange, imo.
I think the Botox doctor showed up on set a few weeks ago cause you can definitely tell by Marlena, Hope and Kate’s faces.

Maybe Dr. Rolf does those too.
And hair color! Hope’s hair is now red.

To a person they all got haircuts and fresh color. I usually like it but when everyone supposedly spent the night in the hospital or didn’t sleep it’s kind of ridiculous. Let’s hope JJ got the treatment as well. Not sure what’s up with his hair lately but it looks BAD. Almost looks like he’s trying to hide premature balding with a comb over. Whatever is going on let’s hope he gets a decent cut and maybe some product to go with it.

Oh the warehouse apartment is back. A lot of people lived there. It is at least some of it big sliding door should be a kitchen to the left...lol I think they used it as part of a bar last.

Laughed when Hope stole the cigarettes but the smoked right outside the door. Why can Hope just steal a huge picture out of the mansion, fire Ben.

So Ciara can fix a car but can’t use tools come on.

1 poisoned cupcake , what can go wrong Jordan.

Did we have to see the JJ and Haley scene. Who does that anyway. Please don’t make her pregnant too. I think the time jump is in Nov.

Kayla is doing a crappy job. Who tells parents there is no heart beat without looking again and finding it. That and all the stuff people should know in the heart story.

one good thing today...no Sarah

I really hope Ari doesn't end up with that cupcake somehow. They made a point of adding her. You know how kids pick their cupcake by how much frosting is on it...she might trade with Ciara.
Why did Ben underline David's name? It looks like a mess with that underneath it! :rotfl:

I really hope Ari doesn't end up with that cupcake somehow. They made a point of adding her. You know how kids pick their cupcake by how much frosting is on it...she might trade with Ciara.
Why did Ben underline David's name? It looks like a mess with that underneath it! :rotfl:
You know it’s going to be Ari.
Rafe isn’t going to his sister’s husband’s funeral?
JJ did get a haircut but it still looks like crap. I’m not sure why that’s bugging me so much.
Yeah, that toy box looks sad.

So Ari gives David a cupcake in the play pen but Jordan doesn’t see. It came out in perfect condition too. No way she would have been able to put it beside him those are deep even for an adult.

CEO of a company and only has 6 people come to his funeral. Plus he is just left out for Kristen to pay respects after everyone leaves. So my guess is Gabi is going to control Julie‘s heart if Lani doesn’t leave Eli.

Jack and Jenifer’s proposal was so cute. It was fun. Not sure why Justin and Adrienne got a romantic one. Weirdest thing when Justin left his luggage outside for Harold. Haven’t seen him in years...lol

So Ari gives David a cupcake in the play pen but Jordan doesn’t see. It came out in perfect condition too. No way she would have been able to put it beside him those are deep even for an adult.

CEO of a company and only has 6 people come to his funeral. Plus he is just left out for Kristen to pay respects after everyone leaves. So my guess is Gabi is going to control Julie‘s heart if Lani doesn’t leave Eli.

Jack and Jenifer’s proposal was so cute. It was fun. Not sure why Justin and Adrienne got a romantic one. Weirdest thing when Justin left his luggage outside for Harold. Haven’t seen him in years...lol
They had his funeral in the park?

Gabi is so evil. Still think she would never kill Stephan’s heart.

Loved Ari today. Switched the cupcakes so the girls got more....lol So I guess Rafe gets the bad cupcake, hope it isn’t the baby.

So Jordan is setting Ben up , hoping Ciara dies. That is not Ben’s mo he would strangle her.

"Everyone, the theme of the party is CUPCAKES!" "You must talk about them ad nauseum during the party and/or fondle them" LOL
That was funny! :rotfl:

Gabi had a technician add the technology to the pacemaker?! Again, LOL

I'm a few days behind and will probably stay that way for a while...

Stephan's Funeral
--But why was Lani even at Stephan's funeral? If I was her I would have stayed away. Nothing good would come from her attending.Enjoyed Gabi's vision of pushing her into the open grave.
-- It was nice seeing Will in something other than flannel/plaid.
-- Curious why no Kate as I thought she might have been there to support Gabi. Kristen who disliked her brother was there. No Tony though.

David's Birthday
--If I was anyone who attended I would have passed on a cupcake.If you think that someone is out to harm you, don't eat any food that they prepare.
--Finally Rafe asked who David's father is? I wish that he would have pushed it a bit more.

Princess Gina
--Do we really need her to return?

Engagements
-- J&J hey're fine and his proposal was cute. Can J&A just leave? I have zero interest.
-- At least we have a new business in Salem, a Cafe.

What kind of cop is Lani, most people go to the cops or told to go to them when there blackmailed. I would probably knock that phone out of her hands. Or bring Eli in on this so she can get caught. This is so dumb. Gabi sure got over grieving fast.

I hope they don’t make Ciara pregnant, she got better fast. I can see Ben getting blamed for Rafe now that she found the vial. Shouldn’t Rafe be throwing up , what kind of poison did she used.

There was a lot of talk about a random cigrarette on the ground. Nice to see the townhouse back.

So Princess Gina going to say she is dressed up when John answered the door...lol Since they have the Halloween decorations out. I believe they are doing a stand alone Halloween show . Thought it was odd she was going out with the crown.

Okay, Eric and Brady aren't the dumbest men on the show. JJ is. Knowing she is in the house and he turns his back to the doors in the room. Bang! Knocked out by Jordan. And why is old man John Black the man most desired by women on this show?

Well, Princess Gina fell in love with John over 35 years ago when he WAS a hottie! Wasn’t Greta (Swamp Girl) their daughter?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter