Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

Today’s episode was terrific. Days is firing on all cylinders. I’m just sad over what’s gonna happen...😢

Really like it today. I figured the time jump was at the end but set us up for the rest of the stories. Only one I didn’t like today was Hope/princess Gina. no one she came in contact today noticed how off she was? Especially Rafe , not acting like a cop at all or concerned about Jennifer. But I guess we might see him clue in on Monday.

The hour glass and John and Marlena was my favourite part and her saying Tom’s words.

I have read spoilers so I won’t say any more. Can’t wait for the pictures, interviews and such tomorrow from Days of Days. More excited about the fall promo they show. The characters will be a year ahead.

What is Days of Days?
It is held at Universal Studios City walk in L.A Every November. Alot of the cast show up and do interviews with the soap media and greet fans and sign autographs. At the end of the day they have them all on stage and fans in the audience get to ask questions. The finale is a long fall promo up on a big scene for the fans. It is fun to hear their reactions to it. They usually bring out a surprise character at the end of the question period. If you follow spoilers you can guess who that is...lol

I’m not good at linking stuff but just look it up. It lists who is there and who is with who . They pair them up for the interviews.

One of the message boards I go to usually has a whole thread dedicated to the day with lots of pictures and the promo from fans that are there.

Correction it is Day of Days ....

Last edited:

It is held at Universal Studios City walk in L.A Every November. Alot of the cast show up and do interviews with the soap media and greet fans and sign autographs. At the end of the day they have them all on stage and fans in the audience get to ask questions. The finale is a long fall promo up on a big scene for the fans. It is fun to hear their reactions to it. They usually bring out a surprise character at the end of the question period. If you follow spoilers you can guess who that is...lol

I’m not good at linking stuff but just look it up. It lists who is there and who is with who . They pair them up for the interviews.

One of the message boards I go to usually has a whole thread dedicated to the day with lots of pictures and the promo from fans that are there.

Correction it is Day of Days ....
Thanks! That sounds cool! I will have to check it out on line!

Time just flew by today!😆 So obviously Victor, who I wonder will come back now, had Jordan killed and made to look like Ben did it so he’d be out of Ciara’s life. Will being in prison with him sure threw me off though! I wonder if he found out what Dr. Rolfe did to Hope, which led to Jennifer being pushed off the balcony and killed him? I don’t like JJ and the drugs storyline again. The whole Eric, Nicole, Xander, Sarah storyline is so boring.

Yes the whole Sarah not telling the truth is so dumb. I think that isn’t Sarah’s baby, she said the birth was scary...did they which it with Kristen’s. Just a thought. Why do they have Xander wearing glasses. Him taking them off and on was driving me crazy. They don’t make him look smarter...lol First thing I thought to was why would Sarah leave town if it was Xander’s. Dumb.

Wonder who Kayla was talking to, I know they want us to believe it is Steve since he is coming back . Don’t think it is him.

They spent to much time on Ben , I heard a rumour Will was in jail too so wasn’t surprised. Did he kill Haley by accident? I know there is someone else going to or rumour they are going to die so we will see.

Laughed at Jack going behind the bed to turn the hour glass. Why was the bed in the middle of the room? She also got a fancy door to her room.

Haley was a surprise for me, so now JJ is back on drugs and not working? Chad and Abby looked awkward in their scene not sure why. Haven’t seen Chad in a long time he was off too. Wonder how big the kids are since Abby told Jennifer they are really big.

Jennifer's hair looks great after she's been lying in bed for a year. And they must have given her regular hair cuts during her coma, too.

The entire Days cast has been released from their contracts and the show is going on a permanent hiatus at the end of this month. There are enough shows in the can to run through summer 2020. If the show is picked up, contracts will be renegotiated ( most likely at lower salaries) and they will resume taping in March 2020.

The entire Days cast has been released from their contracts and the show is going on a permanent hiatus at the end of this month. There are enough shows in the can to run through summer 2020. If the show is picked up, contracts will be renegotiated ( most likely at lower salaries) and they will resume taping in March 2020.
I will be crushed if they don’t bring it back. I’ve been watching my entire life. It’s my connection to my grandmas who are now gone. 😢

Is this all part of the negotiation process with NBC?

https://www.soapcentral.com/days/news/2019/1021-ken_corday_nbc_jennifer_aniston_more.php

I will be crushed if they don’t bring it back. I’ve been watching my entire life. It’s my connection to my grandmas who are now gone. 😢
I’ve been watching since the 70’s. I can remember when Hope was just a little girl. I would be very sad to see it end.

Reactions: NAB
Jennifer's hair looks great after she's been lying in bed for a year. And they must have given her regular hair cuts during her coma, too.

You'd think that her plant would have grown over a year too.

I've been watching for the last 21 years, they can't take it away!!!!!!!!

So tired of Ben and Ciara...lol same thing over and over.

So JJ and Brady had something between them, wonder what it was. So Kristen and Brady’s baby died. Sure....this is to easy to guess Xander switched them for Sarah without her knowing. I’m with Victor calling that cute baby Mickey is weird...lol.

Of coarse Xander set up Ben and now is CEO. If he can be Gabi can be too...lol speaking of which haven’t seen her yet. I saw the fall preview so I know where that is going.

So Lani is now Marie Horton? For at least the next six months. And Kristin, too? Or she just hiding out there.

Could it be it be sister Mary Moria? And not Kristen because there is no way I can see Kristen become a nun but heck didn’t see Lani being one either....lol This is ridiculous really that she would go this route.

So the twists keep coming. I like it. JJ is mad at Brady because his girlfriend killed Haley, but how?

Gabi dating Eli is just wrong, not a guilty bone in her body. Plus she gets to run the company. I hope Chad can knock her off her high horse...lol Dumb that he would give up Commissioner because of Lani.

John and Marlena are not together? Wow. Why is Princess Gina there? I don’t know how after a year she hasn’t been caught yet. I forgot Hope can’t cook either but wasn’t expecting this.

Good job keeping these spoilers under wrap since they tape so far in advance.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter