Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

The way that Eric was acting at the K mansion as if Sarah wasn;t in the room with them. 'Never leave you again' to Nicole, kissing her in front of Sarah. What an inconsiderate jerk!

What strange thing to ask Eric about the couch, Nicole didn’t ask that question in the bedroom.

I do like Xander, self help books...lol I do like this pairing.

Would never want to be at Salem hospital , people can go any where. Plus there are no doctors or nurse that keeps there mask on out side the room it’s s needed in.

Nice not to see Kristen today

Robin Strasser is a terrific Vivian, but I still miss Louise Sorel.
I hate Eve but every time she mentions Paige my heart goes out to her.
Who’s menacing Jennifer with the scalpel?

Another character goes nutso! Maybe that’s why they changed actors.
It did seem random why they brought him back with another actor just to find out his lab was being used by someone else.
But didn’t Jen play this story several years ago with the guy who played Mike on ATWT? (Mark Collier)

Last edited:
It did seem random why they brought him back with another actor just to find out his lab was being used by someone else.
But didn’t Jen play this story several years ago with the guy who played Mike on ATWT? (Mark Collier)
Those were my exact thoughts. You knew he was going to end up stalking her or something so they went with a new guy we wouldn’t have empathy for.

What was his name? Scott? The one who stole her heart for a transplant?

His name was Liam Frasier. He was on from 13-14. He was a nice guy and pharmaceutical rep Jen dated who became obsessed with her. That’s all I really remember. Daniel saved them after Liam kidnapped Jennifer and Nicole. Liam was killed. He wasn’t involved with the heart removal story which happened a few years earlier.

Last edited:

His name was Liam Frasier. He was on from 13-14. He was a nice guy and pharmaceutical rep Jen dated who became obsessed with her. That’s all I really remember. Daniel saved them after Liam kidnapped Jennifer and Nicole. Liam was killed. He wasn’t involved with the heart removal story which happened a few years earlier.
Yeah the one I’m thinking of was a doctor. Maybe she needs to cast a wider net and date outside the hospital. 😂

Yeah the one I’m thinking of was a doctor. Maybe she needs to cast a wider net and date outside the hospital. 😂

Agreed. Seems like she has a type. Date within the hospital and find someone who's got a screw or two loose.

Couldn't remember what happened to Liam, so appreciated the fill in. That must have been during my ff catch when I can days.

I thought I was nuts for a second, I thought "he doesn't look right" LOL. Changing actors, that explains it!

It’s only been 2 days since Kate has been in a coma or shot? It seems much longer. I hate it is only a few people have come to see her. Where is Roman ?

Love that Jack remembers and the flashbacks ,that whole kidnapping was dumb, especially after all the trouble he went to move her than call Jack.

Kristen is pregnant , great. So Tired of Sarah even though I like her and Xander. Eric and Nicole can leave town .

No heart for Julie now Dr Rolf must have given something.

It’s only been 2 days since Kate has been in a coma or shot? It seems much longer. I hate it is only a few people have come to see her. Where is Roman ?

Love that Jack remembers and the flashbacks ,that whole kidnapping was dumb, especially after all the trouble he went to move her than call Jack.

Kristen is pregnant , great. So Tired of Sarah even though I like her and Xander. Eric and Nicole can leave town .

No heart for Julie now Dr Rolf must have given something.
I told my kids as soon as Kate slipped into a coma that they’d decide to give her heart Julie and then Dr. Rolf would perform his voodoo. You’d think I’d been watching the show the last 50+ years. 😂😂😂
And supposed to be 55 years old. She must have some kind of genes.
Not unheard of though. I have at least three cousins due to a late, surprise pregnancy and know of others. I’m terrified of it happening to me, lol.

eta: And I know we’re not supposed to take these hospital storylines seriously but as an IVF mom and someone who had to help make the decision to remove a vent these stories are LUDICROUS. I try not to let it bug me but man, it really does sometimes.

Last edited:
Reactions: NAB
I told my kids as soon as Kate slipped into a coma that they’d decide to give her heart Julie and then Dr. Rolf would perform his voodoo. You’d think I’d been watching the show the last 50+ years. 😂😂😂

Not unheard of though. I have at least three cousins due to a late, surprise pregnancy and know of others. I’m terrified of it happening to me, lol.
Yeah I watch they shows were the older lady is pregnant and didn’t know and her husband got fixed too. This scares me too since I’m not into menopause yet at 56 and never did go back and check hubby’s numbers after.

I wonder how Rolf know Kristen was pregnant after leaving the hotel room to the hospital. Is the abortion clinic at the hospital that was weird too. Poor Sarah laying knocked out with all these people in her room. I never would want to go this hospital...lol

Yeah I watch they shows were the older lady is pregnant and didn’t know and her husband got fixed too. This scares me too since I’m not into menopause yet at 56 and never did go back and check hubby’s numbers after.

I wonder how Rolf know Kristen was pregnant after leaving the hotel room to the hospital. Is the abortion clinic at the hospital that was weird too. Poor Sarah laying knocked out with all these people in her room. I never would want to go this hospital...lol
That happened to a friend of mine. She was early 40s but they never got her DH rechecked. It was fairly soon after though.

Oh yeah, poor Sarah. I’m 95% sure they don’t knock people out for abortions. Another stupid twist.

I love Dorian Strasser but the different wigs, are a bit much. Not only does the style keep changing, but the color too.

I love Dorian Strasser but the different wigs, are a bit much. Not only does the style keep changing, but the color too.
Well at least they are getting better , that first one she wore was terrible.

Lucas was killin' it with his grief over pulling the plug on Kate so to speak, much better than Will. Of course Will doesn't have much of a range IMO. I like him, I just think he's kinda blah when anything happens.
And then it cracked me up when Lucas said "what's she going to say when she finds out I almost gave her heart to Julie?!"
also, when he said to Kayla, "I thought you said she had zero chance to survive, turns out she only needed a turn around the nurse's station!" :rotfl2: And "they almost ripped out her heart and gave it to someone they like better!" :rotfl:

Loved Lucas and Kate’s conversation yesterday and getting Austin to take over. She never asked where they were. Kyla and Kate’s conversation was good today too.

I have read some spoilers so I know what is going to happen with Julie.

Hope the day changes soon , Gabi in that jean outfit ...

So glad Jack and Jenifer are back together but when they told JJ you think he would be jumping for joy or something.

Really tired of Sarah and her facial expressions today when Kristen told Brady ...if I was Brady I would be following that blood...lol

They got new tables and chairs in the town square. Brightened everything up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts