Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

Agreed!!!! And why isn't the mask coming off when his hands are on the back of her neck? The whole story is stupid.
Exactly! So now Kristin doesn’t freak out when Brady is rubbing his hands all over her face and neck and through her hair? He’s really gonna freak after expecting Nicole’s body and ending up with the scrawny shriveled up body of Kristin! Ha! Oh wait, we’re not suppose to notice that.

That's because Brady doesn't think with his head he thinks with his .... Perhaps he thinks the mask edges are wrinkles. After all Kristen is considerably older than he is. After all she was bedding dear old dad before he was born, correct?
Almost .... Brady was born in 1992. Kristen first came to Salem in 1993 when Brady was just a year old.

This show has gone to the tight zone...lol

That conversion Gabi had with Rafe was so strange. Good job Gabi you took Stephan for everything....what happen to the original moral guy that came on the show that lived with the nuns. Gabi at beginning really showed why she can’t run a company, has no experience at all.

Than we have Eric , who came back a priest. But now sleeps with a married woman. We had all that praying etc. They couldn’t wait, so we are suppose to believe Rex is just leaving. He is right she thought of Eric the whole time she was marrying so why get married at all. What was the whole point of Maggie calling to say Rex was coming over. I thought she was pretty mean to Rex . Sarah knew what she was doing ...Rex didn’t cheat this time.

That necklace story is back, that would have slid right to the bottom...I have lost stuff in the garbage...lol

How on earth did Kristen leave that mask on and wig the whole time in bed with Brady , how is she going to shower with that wig?

How on earth did Kristen leave that mask on and wig the whole time in bed with Brady , how is she going to shower with that wig?
And how is there no line where the mask ends, at all??? Soooooo so stupid. Did Brady see her tattoo at the end today?
Gabi's wardrobe, oh my!

No he was just remembering, she had the tattoo taken off awhile back I remember that from her last run.

Did Eric just tell Sarah take the day off, nice for her patients. Guess it doesn’t matter Rex bailed too on the spot too. I’m sure I will be ff though Sarah and Eric. Not sure we needed to see Rex say goodbye to Chloe either?

Just bazaar watching Tony coming in when they are in bed and tan Brady just getting up and going like this is normal.

Laughed when Gabi said she was tightening security...everyone just walks in, same as Victor’s. Both used to have lots of goons.

Can’t wait for Kristen to show herself but really not much of anything else going on .

Of course Anna shows up...lol wonder for how long.

Can Kristen be exposed soon. So tried of this story line. I’m sure it will be at John and Marlena’s party.

Love Anna though. Comic relief. Slapping Tony was great...lol

Eric and Sarah together boring. All I could think was that tomato sauce isn’t coming out of there clothes. I know they are not going to last long if the real Nicole comes back.

The whole Hailey falling down the stairs etc. There are three bedroom why did JJ move into Claire’s room. Ciara is at Ben’s. I know Tripp is soon gone can he take her too.

Wonder what deal Xander makes with Hope and John neither are the police so ...

Didn’t notice any scar tissue on “Nicole’s” back in that dress she was wearing today. I’ve been FF through a lot of the stupid story lines lately. Major yawn with Sarah and Eric.

Maggie looks like she is dressed for Christmas...lol maybe because they are 8 months ahead . We haven’t seen Victor standing in a long time he looks frail. Loved how he mentioned how Gabi dresses.

Kristen is pretty strong to move Stephan , even if she said she banged his head. Sorry but if I saw Kristen I would have ran not fight with her. Where was all this extra security and staff Gabi got to keep Stephan out.

This whole Will and Sonny thing is weird . Why isn’t the camp calling Will about Ari , you know her real dad. Heck we didn’t even see Ari move in with Gabi.
Can’t wait for the Anniversary party too see Kristen exposed.

I think Mr Shin has the hots for Kate.
I hope Gabi and Stefan clear the air in the secret room. Assuming Kristen stashes Gabi there without Sonny seeing...
So sick of Sarah and Eric. Time to cut our losses with her even if she is a Horton. I really dislike the actress, Linsey Godfrey.

I think Mr Shin has the hots for Kate.
I hope Gabi and Stefan clear the air in the secret room. Assuming Kristen stashes Gabi there without Sonny seeing...
So sick of Sarah and Eric. Time to cut our losses with her even if she is a Horton. I really dislike the actress, Linsey Godfrey.
Something about her bugs me too. I just can’t warm up to her.

I was LOL when both Gabi and Stephan turned their back on Kristen so she could hit them over the head! :rotfl2:
I mean is that the best the writer's can do? :rotfl:

I was LOL when both Gabi and Stephan turned their back on Kristen so she could hit them over the head! :rotfl2:
I was yelling at the television screen to pick up that thing because she is going to clunk you on the head with it. And tie her up first.

Right? Especially Gabi. She’s done time twice, you’d figure she’d never turn her back on anyone let alone Kristen.

Finally, this storyline was getting tired.

It was funny watching Arianne Zucker trying to shrink down and make herself look smaller next to “Susan.”

Not a single person filming noticed Hope was missing half of one earring?

Help, nasty accident closed a freeway and caused a news conference (everyone is ok) but I missed the last 20 minutes of the party today. What happened?

Help, nasty accident closed a freeway and caused a news conference (everyone is ok) but I missed the last 20 minutes of the party today. What happened?
Kristen was discovered by John and Hope at the party.

john over heard Sarah ask Tony about Rolf masks since she read Rolf’s book

Susan and Brady talked about her going after him, she said she wouldn’t..one man gal than Nicole said let’s powder nose, took her to the office and pulled a gun on her.

Marlena said Maggie not there sick or something, Kate says it is because of alcohol, then tells John she saw Kristen at door when drunk

Eli got a call...Xander said he was working for Kristen

Nicole comes back to party wants to leave party , has to tell Brady something

Anna and Tony kiss outside, won’t leave Nicole...Anna mad and goes in

John and Marlena do speeches about weddings and her surviving, Marlena does her speech...33 years ago she married this amazing man...etc

During her speech Hope talks to John( rude). John pieces together all the talks about Kristen...Marlena still doing her speech

Flashback what people said ....

Marlena fishes speech, toast with John , kisses

Nicole and Brady leaving , John stops them....pulls off Mask shocked faces. Everywhere..the end.

We don’t know what she did with Susan...my guess is the freezer again...l9l

About the earring Hope is wearing she has done this before two different ones .Just like the different nail polish colour on on finger.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!