Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

Ok, so Nicole tries to get Brady to take a tumble around the bed, does Kristen really not think that the makeup/mask/wig won't come off in the heat of it?

Ok, so Nicole tries to get Brady to take a tumble around the bed, does Kristen really not think that the makeup/mask/wig won't come off in the heat of it?
Exactly! Brady was touching her face when they were kissing but “Nicole” didn’t freak out or anything like she did in the Town Square when Sami got in her face.

Well, technically Sami had her hands around Nicole’s neck where the mask starts.... but, yeah, is there really that big a dif?

Susan!!!!!
Good thinking 🤔 Kristen!
Loved when Kate got the last word with Gabi when she told her that her brownies were dry!

I agree with NAB....most of these couples are so BORING!! Add Jack and Jen to the list, even though technically they aren't a couple right now. :sad2:
I wanted to put a snoozing emoji but couldn't find one.

I know I was looking forward to Jack and Jennifer today but wasn’t into it.

Kristen just happened to have Susan’s stuff including the teeth under her bed. I am enjoying Xander these days, the mask was hilarious. Plus she put it on to answer the door to Gabi.

Where did Kate get new clothes but Ted only has his pants and shirt. Loved how she had the last word with Gabi and the brownies been dry. Not sure why the machine wasn’t going crazy after she took that finger thing off. I know first hand that thing doesn’t stop until you put it back on.

I know Xander is going to want that favour from Will and Sonny . Wonder what that will be. Xander has an assistant, when does he work, when does any one work...lol

When Kristen is on all I see is her veins on her hands and arms. Plus she is way to old for Brady. At least she took off that red dress finally.

Susan and Xander were too funny today. I’m sure Gabi is going to see that green mask in his briefcase and not the face one.

Kate and Hope are going to fight it out over Ted? How many times can Jennifer go out with the doctor and leave the poor him for another guy...

Whomever wrote today’s show was got, didn’t ff at all.

Susan and Xander were too funny today. I’m sure Gabi is going to see that green mask in his briefcase and not the face one.

Kate and Hope are going to fight it out over Ted? How many times can Jennifer go out with the doctor and leave the poor him for another guy...

Whomever wrote today’s show was got, didn’t ff at all.
No one does Susan like Eileen but I did find myself giggling today. Loved when Will said, “I’m Sami Brady’s son, of course I’m going to look through her purse.”

Poor Dr. Shaw. At this point if he goes out with Jen it’s on him though.

Well what a great ending...lol the real Susan shows up. At least I think it is...lol Loved Brady trying to get them to take Susan with them. I haven’t watched much with Sonny and Will but watched these scenes.

Rafe is going to be legal guardian of David. Saw that coming. Does he still work? Please tell me they are not going have Sonny work at the pub since Ciara was fired. He is the only one I know who needs a job. Well maybe Ben does now too.

I enjoyed the show days in a row...let’s see if they can keep it up. Maybe because there is comic relief .

I know it was for the story line but why would Susan just show up , pretty well go to the washroom and leave. It was pretty funny though.

No way Kate would be that afraid of Kristen and hide. Heck she killed Vivian. Laughed about the Ensure, I remember when they placed products in scenes.

Eric is getting scruffy again , doesn’t have much in winter clothes if that small suitcase is it...lol Two doctors and they can’t get there own place , dumb.

So what will Kristen do with Susan? Put her in the tunnels? Susan got the gun.

I have enjoyed Susan (and fake Susan's) lines the last few episodes. Couple that with some of the reactions, and plenty of Xander and there's been some decent stuff on the show. Kate knocking out Sara wasn't too bad either. lol.

Why doesn’t Eric live up above the Pub? He works there. There always seems to be a room available for visiting family. Carrie just stayed in the room but there’s never any mention of Eric staying up there. It always amazes me of the little details that the writers don’t notice or the camera people. Last week there was a scene with Gabi and she had 3 Bobby pins in her hair on the side in a group. Every time the shot came back to her they were moved around differently.

If only the writers/producers/etc would read the the fan forums they'd catch details that they're missing. Eric moving to above the pub would be too logical. Besides, why should he have to give up his swanky apartment. Perhaps Will and Sonny should considering Sonny has no job and Will hasn't been working much lately.

Reactions: NAB

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!