Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

I like the new Abby. She really good in my opinion. I'm really disappointed in Morgan Fairchild she not mean and nasty as I think she needs to be.

This was posted on Soaps She Knows this afternoon: "According to a few "Days of our Lives" fans who have let Soaps.com that they've downloaded Galen Gering, Greg Vaughan and Jason Thompson's app to connect with them, Galen Gering posted the first page of his script which shows that Martha Madison (Belle), Brandon Beemer (Shawn), and Ciara will return to "Days" around Christmas and New Year's Eve. It isn't confirmed yet who will be portraying Ciara..."

Do you think it will be for the Christmas episode or possibly Hope's wedding?

I've also seen that people made reference to "Hattie" but for the life of me couldn;t recall who she was. So I went digging. I forgot all about Marlena (and her IRL twin) playing her. Haven't seen her in what a decade? Clearly the new writer is going into the way back machine. Now if he could only bring back the Shawn and Belle that we waited forever to have, amd more than just temp stints. I don't care who plays them as long as they have chemistry and portray them as well as Cook and Storms did.

Hattie was on screen roughly a year ago for a few episodes when hope was in jail. Deidre Hall portrayed her this time.

This was posted on Soaps She Knows this afternoon: "According to a few "Days of our Lives" fans who have let Soaps.com that they've downloaded Galen Gering, Greg Vaughan and Jason Thompson's app to connect with them, Galen Gering posted the first page of his script which shows that Martha Madison (Belle), Brandon Beemer (Shawn), and Ciara will return to "Days" around Christmas and New Year's Eve. It isn't confirmed yet who will be portraying Ciara..."

Do you think it will be for the Christmas episode or possibly Hope's wedding?

I've also seen that people made reference to "Hattie" but for the life of me couldn;t recall who she was. So I went digging. I forgot all about Marlena (and her IRL twin) playing her. Haven't seen her in what a decade? Clearly the new writer is going into the way back machine. Now if he could only bring back the Shawn and Belle that we waited forever to have, amd more than just temp stints. I don't care who plays them as long as they have chemistry and portray them as well as Cook and Storms did.
Hattie was on when Hope was in jail

Samantha was played by Deidre Hall's sister I think ....that storyline goes back to the Salem Strangler,breaks into Marlena's apartment killing her. . They actually killed off Marlena , fans were really mad . So it was written in that it was actually her twin that died. Samantha came on with a different story line all together first. This was in the 1970's I think.

Hattie came on a few years ago , Stephano?I think made her to look like Marlena with surgery.

I agree that Dario probably killed Deimos and will try to frame Chad. Does double duty, he hated Deimos and he thinks he will get rid of Chad for good and have Abigail all to himself.

I'd give yesterday's episode a B. Ron C inherited some really crappy storylines to tie up, but at least the episode kept me interested.

Loved the camp between Hattie and Anjelica with the gum, Hattie's misuse of the words bisexual for bipolar and doppeldanger for doppelganger and when she said to Anj. "Ya got any booze? I need a highball."

After getting used to Morgan's Fairchild's new "look" (I'm surprised they used the word botox in the script!), I've come to enjoy her take on the character of Anjelica.

I loved Judi's Bonnie so I'm glad to see her back, although please keep that toxic Farrah Fath far away. I could accept a recast Mimi, though.

I have positive hopes for this latest "reboot" of a show I've been watching since the mid 1970's!

I loved Judi's Bonnie so I'm glad to see her back, although please keep that toxic Farrah Fath far away. I could accept a recast Mimi, though.

I enjoyed Farrah Faith as Mimi, but at this point I'd be happy with a replacement as the only one remaining from that original 'Last Blast' cast is Chloe. I'd like to see that group return with a new cast that has the spunk and likeness of the original group. Beemer and Madison didn't have the enthusiasm of living up tot heir characters. At least IMO. But it could be that they were my favorites as I was in college then and not much older in age than that group. Kind of between them and Sami in age and life placement, lol.

Reactions: NAB
So there's Bonnie...lol This should get interesting. Loving Hattie so different from Marlena .

Dario is so smug... won't miss him when he is gone. Chad , I was getting bored of the blue suit but just no to the tan one today. Why did Rafe handcuff Dario in the front and not behind his back?

Loved Andre and Kate's little food fight. I'm glad Ron is bringing back some humour .

Oh and I heard Jack is back!! Someone posted a picture of a monitor with him no it. So home it is true. Only don't know if he is a ghost again or really back from the dead like Will .

The interaction between Hattie and Angelica have been hilarious. Much livelier than the show has been in a while.

The food fight between Kate and Andre was refreshing. I'm a bit surprised that she even knows how to feed a baby considering she hasn't exactly been mom/grandma/great grandma of the year.

Do we have a final air date for Dario? He can;t leave soon enough. Never cared for this character and his smug attitude. Why would Abby even consider doing him a favor knowing that he has a con artist past. Hello last years (or year before) terrible summer episodes with fellow con artist Summer and California.

Does the club ever have guests? I mean no one goes there or they're always closed. Even the country-ish bar that Chad(?) worked at years ago had more business.

So when did Maggie start walking again?

Does Jennifer have a life? Neither of her kids live with her but in the Horton House? What's up with that? Now I'm craving donuts, not good.

Thought it was funny that Bonnie and Hattie said each others full names. guess that's for the new viewers who don't know their pasts. It'll be interesting to see where Bonnie and her revenge on Maggie goes. Maggie will always win.

The comment that Bonnie made about 'Housewives' Lisa Rinna about looking like someone she use to know, lol.

Last edited:
So when did Maggie start walking again?

Does Jennifer have a life? Neither of her kids live with her but in the Horton House? What's up with that? Now I'm craving donuts, not good.

Thought it was funny that Bonnie and Hattie said each others full names. guess that's for the new viewers who don't know their pasts. It'll be interesting to see where Bonnie and her revenge on Maggie goes. Maggie will always win.

The comment that Bonnie made about 'Housewives' Lisa Rinna about looking like someone she use to know, lol.
Maggie been walking for a while now.

Don't go back move forward...lol I wouldn't want to re watch have that stuff.

Yes Maggie has been walking awhile. She had some kind of surgery, Demios drama but can't remember it all. Demios owned everything still but let Maggie and Victor live in the house. Wonder who owns it now they never said, did he even have a will? He could have left it all to Nicole for all we know.

I am really loving Jenifer now. Never thought I would say that again. Brady I'm not liking at all, wonder how this is all going to end with Nicole leaving.

I feel like a broken record but what is with the wardrobe people. Nicole was definitely not dressed to go to work at a kids crisis centre. She wasn't even dress for summer, it looked like a winter or fall dress . One you went out to dinner in. And Gabi today , her hair bugged me...lol

Bonnie and Hattie are just great can't wait to see what they get into.

I'm also enjoying Hattie and Bonnie and Angelica. We need more humor in this show. I also agree on the wardrobe for Abby, Jennifer and Gabby. Gabby's dresses are so tight I wonder how she can breathe.

Can't wait for Dario to be done and gone. He is very annoying.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter