Days left on my non-expiring ticket

Donna feetham

Earning My Ears
How have a few non-expiring tickets linked to my MDE account. How can I find out how many days are left on them. I need to know weather I will need to buy additional tickets and for how many days, before I start to book fast passes

If you look at the tickets in the phone app it'll tell you the remaining days. I have not found that option in the website. (thanks for whoever it was on these boards that mentioned this! very helpful)

That is interesting! I know others have said, try booking FP+, after you run out of days, you know how many days are on the pass.

This is not always accurate. One of my friends tickets says 10 days remaining which I know is incorrect.
Agreed. I have 2 tickets that show 8 days on them. They are both incorrect. There are no days on them. There's just a glitch that kept them from falling off as used at the end of our trip.
Even the FP method won't be fool proof. I can book FP with those 8 day tickets, since MDE sees them as having 8 days of admission. But they don't.
The only way to know for certain is to call

I new I seen the days remaining some where, but you are correct. A few of the ones they have listed are not correct and online version is missing a ticket according to the app.
Oh no another trip to guest services when I get there, but I do have enough days to book fast passes.
thanks for the info

i had an old non expiry ticket loaded to my MDE with 2 days remaining. It shows it as a 7 day ticket (original number of days) Would not let me book any more FP. ticket is still there as there is stil some water park days that have not been used.

You can also go on Disney web site maybe under FAQ for an email address send a front and back copy of Ickes and copy of government issue ID card and they will let you know.. didn't know about mde and just ckd on IPad and it showed the correct number of days

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter