Day 2 Trip report - Final Conclusion

Bchamp

Mouseketeer
Day 2 - trip report - Final Conclusion

Well, I don't think there is one bad thing that I can say about our weekend. The parks are wonderful, there is more than enough for any age group as far as I am concerned. Citywalk was quite impressive, checked out all menus and all seem sufficient for even picky eaters, which all the males in my party are. HRH is a beautiful hotel, comparable to some that we have stayed in on the islands. Not getting cookies and bathrobes means nothing to us, having a screwed up bill means nothing if they get it handled, which IKE did quickly. One thing I would prefer is a separate area for check-out, guess I just got used to not waiting in lines with fotl
And FOTL -- with a 10 year old and 2 year old, waiting in the drive thru at Burger King can become crazy sometimes, I can't say enough about this fantastic benefit. It was definitely worth paying $129. + tax to be able to walk right up and just about get right on the ride. Also, not waiting long to eat is a big plus. It made our two days ( not even) seem 100 times better than our last trip of two days at Disney.
We will definitely be going back, and definitely be staying at HRH although next time I would like to add a third day to relax around the pool.
Good luck to all who are headed to HRH and the parks. You are gonna love it.
Barb

Barb

Thanks for your reports Barb! I really can't wait now to get there!!!! :)

Offsite - 1991
Port Orleans - December 1999
Wilderness Lodge - April 2000
All Star Movies - July 2000
All Star Sports - August 2000
All Star Movies/Hard Rock Hotel- April 2001
Polynesian - June 2001
All Star Movies - November

Thanks for your reports Barb. We are going next March. I called yesterday and they are not taking reservations for next year yet. I am going to try back every week until they do. Can't wait to try FOTL.

Mahalo for your reports Barb. I really enjoyed reading them. Thank you for taking the time to write them for us.
Donna

You are welcome, its the least I can do for all the helpful information that I have learned in the last 2 months from this board.
I had a great time writing them, too, after all, the more time I sit at this computer, the less time I have to do "housework" LOL
If anyone has any questions that I can answer, feel free to ask. :)

Barb

Great reports! It sounds like everyone had a ball.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter