David & Teresa's 2010 trip.

Really enjoyed your trip report. We were also at Fort Wilderness from Jan. 25 to Feb. 3. in the 1300 loop. We also enjoyed the light crowds. Our next trip is planned for early December which is our favorite time to go because of the Christmas decorations.
Love WDW and college football!

How was the 1300 Loop? I see you're from La, we are too! Huge LSU fans too!

Not sure how I missed this when you were there but that was great. Love the pups. Thanks for the pics. They made me feel good and "home" sick all at the same time. Ive got the bug really bad. Just over 600 days till we get back. Not that Im counting or anything. ;)

Did someone say Catan???? Will you be there in April?! I'll bring my game! ;)

Sadly we have to wait till next January to get back to the fort. We will however be taking a two week trip in April to Texas to visit family. So maybe we can get the Catan board out then.

The 1300 loop was very nice as we had stayed there on a previous trip. There were no pets on this loop. It was close to the bus stop, a comfort station, and a playground with volleyball and basketball goal. We had little trouble backing in the 38' MH. Looking forward to college football in the fall and may even make an away game in Florida. Well, here's hoping for a better season than last year.
Love WDW and college football.

The 1300 loop was very nice as we had stayed there on a previous trip. There were no pets on this loop. It was close to the bus stop, a comfort station, and a playground with volleyball and basketball goal. We had little trouble backing in the 38' MH. Looking forward to college football in the fall and may even make an away game in Florida. Well, here's hoping for a better season than last year.
Love WDW and college football.

Thanks for the info! I have requested the 1300 loop, although I guess we may not get it, but it looked like a good location to me. Glad you liked it.

Yes, we are hoping for a better season too! At least we had the Saints!! We are college football fans, not really NFL, but it was still good to win the Superbowl!! We are hoping to tailgate some at a few home game thius year too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter