Date and Rate for 2004?

PBH Club June 21-23 at $129 per night! Peak Season!
How? APH for first night and second night is free with the Loews First "Third Times a Charm" promo.:smooth:
And they told me I went Platinum!:cloud9:

Motherfletcher,
If an award was given to the "Best Rate" for season ,hotel,
and room....... You Would Win!!!!!
That's a Super Deal!!!!

Motherfletcher,

Did you have to have a previous stay to use this promo? We are staying for 4 nights during the same time you are. Can we take advantage of the same promo? What number did you call? Thanks!!!!

JohnTiggersMom-
You have to have 2 stays before June 30. Then your free night has to be used with another paid night before Sept. The rules are on the Loews First website. I happened to check the site trying to find out if I was blue or gold and followed the "3rd times a charm" pop-up and registered.
When school got out and the Mummy opened we stayed at RPR. At the time I was disgusted that because of availibility we couldn't get 2 nights together but it worked out well that we got one on-site, one off and one back on. That gave us the 2 qualifying nights. Plus we got the welcome gift twice and got to experience two very nice (one a lot nicer than the other) park view standard rooms on the 7th floor at the APH $119 rate. In addition we had 4 days with the FOTL keys instead of 3. Since it was just me and the kids we don't mind room/hotel or pool hopping.
A week after our stays we rec'd an email with a code and called 1-800-LOEWS-11 for ressies.
I think I lucked out in a couple ways like qualifying stays or the paid 2nd night aren't supposed to be APH rate.

KittyCat-
It is the best rate I've ever had. It even beats the old $99 RPR rates!
And the winner of the 2004 Best Deal is...:thewave:

Booked thru Hotel Kingdom for $219 Standard view RPR for July 26 & 27. Called the 888 # for the E Card today got a lower rate of $193! At first I was told they had no more at the E card rate but then, Low and behold, I not only was offered the standard rate, but a water view if I wanted it! It'll only cost me the $10 cancellation fee! Did I do good?

Forgot to say that rate is for 4 adults, and 1 child.

June 30-July 4 (4 nights)
Currently have reservations for $219 with Stay4PlayFree for RPH. Can pay $100 more for club....

Blackout dates apply July 3rd and 4th, so can't get the 2parkPower Annual Pass like we did last time.....for our stay this time we would likely get the 5for2 day passes if they were not included in our room.

Can get $164 FAN rate...but not worth it because we'd have to buy two passes.

APH rate was $197

AAA was $197.10.

Entertainment rate wasn't available when I called, but I don't see how the STay4PlayFree rate can be beat for our dates anyway.

Here is how I rationalize this package (surprises me that a package is a better deal).....Passes would run us about $200...so, the room is CHEAP (even with taxes and car parking.)

:hyper: :hyper:

CTrumble:
Granted it's not a huge difference, but the way I see it you would still come out cheaper with the FAN rate. The room (with tickets included) is costing you $220 + tax (don't remember what the FL tax rate is) MORE than FAN rate room only. Two bonus passes will cost you $190 + tax, so you are still approx. $30 ahead with the FAN rate. I don't think packages are ever really cheaper, when you add it all up. Either way, it is worth it and you'll have a great time!:D

My ressies at RPH on11/24/04 until11/29/04 water view 2 queens $239.00.

This is the week of Thanksgiving.

Hard rock, and pbh-$289 standard rooms for the same dates.

Going to Royal p hotel never stayed there before, this will be the first time.:Pinkbounc

i used the ent. card rate and for october it beats the fan rate the dates i will be there.

then i went to mousesavers.com and clidked on the other theme parks menu on the left to get to universal orlando.

there is (right below the yellow pricing box) a paragraph for a $5 discount for the 2 park, 5 consecutive days pass.
$89.xx and you get a special coupon booklet with excellent discounts.
i ordered mine by express $11 as i didn't want to wait and pick it up at the guest services at the park. the bookelt that is.
wanted to plan which i would use and give the rest away as they expire 12/31
try calling back to see if there are any cancellations for the ent rate or the one of your discount chosing. you might be able to pick up one of the rooms you were trying to get a discount for.
good luck,
raven:wave:

i used the ent. card rate and for october it beats the fan rate the dates i will be there.

then i went to mousesavers.com and clidked on the other theme parks menu on the left to get to universal orlando.

there is (right below the yellow pricing box) a paragraph for a $5 discount for the 2 park, 5 consecutive days pass.
$89.xx and you get a special coupon booklet with excellent discounts.
i ordered mine by express $11 as i didn't want to wait and pick it up at the guest services at the park. the bookelt that is.
wanted to plan which i would use and give the rest away as they expire 12/31
try calling back to see if there are any cancellations for the ent rate or the one of your discount chosing. you might be able to pick up one of the rooms you were trying to get a discount for.
good luck,
raven:wave:

Originally posted by tolhousema
My ressies at RPH on11/24/04 until11/29/04 water view 2 queens $239.00.

This is the week of Thanksgiving.

Hard rock, and pbh-$289 standard rooms for the same dates.

Going to Royal p hotel never stayed there before, this will be the first time.:Pinkbounc
Thanks to AAA i changed above ressies to $162 a night royal pacific...aaaahh much better!:tongue: It doesnt hurt to keep checking for lowered rates before your cancellation dates.:sunny: :wave:

Originally booked:
Oct 28 - Nov 2, RPR Club level, $209 APH

Switched to:
Oct 28 - Nov 2, RPR Standard, $129 APH

My kids helped me to make the decision. I've always wanted to stay at Club level. I'm saving about $450 (after taxes) by switching to a standard room. That will buy plenty of snacks, beverages, etc.

I really looking forward to HHN!!

I just got RPR for September 27 - 29 for 119.00 per night, entertainment rate. I think that's pretty dang good nowadays, lol.

I've added a few rooms (as we keep adding family members to the trip!) so here's my latest update.

RPR standard AP Nov 19-27: $129
RPR standard AP Nov 23-28: $129
2 RPR standard Ent. Nov 23-28: $144 first 3 days, $168 last 2 days each

The AAA rate was $166 entire stay, so Ent turned out better.

snoozn

I'm a newbie first timer to US and to this board.

8/14 - 8/19 Changed to a Delux from a Club Used Ent card
$259.20 first night
$170.00 for the next 4 nights

I purchased my tickets online at $193.60 for 2 ppl for 5 days.

I'm flying first Class Using my AA miles.

I figured i'd spend the money on the room. Since my tickets were free.

Everyone was a big help in talking me out of a Club. I figured w/ kids or larger party it would be a good idea but it is just the two of us.

Helpdeskguy-
Welcome to the Boards! You will have to read some of these threads to get up to speed before your trip.
You are going at the beginning of value season. School starts the 16th so the parks should be uncrowded.
I have stayed at PBH a few times with the most recent being in Club. I was not that impressed with the club's offerings and think I could do better spending the extra money for my own snacks, sodas, breakfast, etc.
I was more impressed with the Bay View room than the Deluxe.
If there is only 2 of you this would be the route that I would go.

Buy a Preferred Annual Pass through AAA= $176 + 1- 5 for 2 @ 97. Bay View king room at $202 1st night and $188 the next 4 at APH rate. That makes $1227 for room and tickets. Spend the $300 on dinners or a spa treatment.

Be sure to sign up for Loews First. Visit the spa. With Club or Loews First you have access to the fitness ctr. which has a romantic co-ed whirlpool ( go early). PBH is a nice peaceful place enjoy their pools.

If you have never been to Disney I would recommend Magic Kingdom on a weekday. Even though it is slow time you will need a touring plan there. Theres a book Hassle-free Disney? or something close.

Have fun!:wave2:

Here's my take on the situation. As Motherfletcher suggested, I would go for the annual pass to save $ on your room. Then, as far as Disney parks, I would have to say Epcot is our favorite & is most adult oriented. My husband & I (just the two of us) also love Magic Kingdom & MGM. Here is an idea. If you stayed at the Portifino 8/14-8/18; check out the morning of 8/18 & drive, taxi, or shuttle over to Disney; then check into a WDW resort which have great discounts at this time (check out mousesavers.com). If the room isn't ready, they will hold your luggage & you can go to the parks. Then, since you are staying at a Disney resort, you can purchase a 1 night 2 day Ultimate Park Hopper pass. This would enable you to park hop & visit more than 1 park. Since you'd be visiting in the middle of the week, it may not be quite as crowded as a weekend. You could do Magic Kingdom one day, check out the next day & have them hold your luggage & do Epcot/MGM the next day or however you want to do it. You could also decide to split your trip 3 nights at PBH & 2 nights at a Disney resort. Just a thought. Sorry so lengthy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter