• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Date and Rate for 2004?

Good news...They have released Entertainment rates for October. I was able to change my rate for RPR from $157 per night to $144. Standard room.

I just changed my Portofino rate from $174.00 APH to
$169.00 Fla. Resident . August 15th - 18th.

HRH June 6-9 GA residence rate 132. a night standard garden/park view.
:daisy: :flower1: :daisy: :flower1: :daisy: :flower1: :daisy:

258 RPH club level with annual pass July 15-18. That was the best I could find club level. Is this high?

cassie714,

I have paid $199 and $209 before with the annual pass discount. Both times were in the summer.

HRH June 6-9 GA residence rate 132. a night standard garden/park view.

$155 pool view at HRH for Military rate on June 8th through 11th and currently wondering if I should change to $139 a night for Garden view with GA resident rate. BTW, when I called today, I could not get $132 rate quoted above.

Change or NOT to change, that is the question, isn't it???

HELP me decide, please...

Originally posted by cassie714
258 RPH club level with annual pass July 15-18. That was the best I could find club level. Is this high?

I just booked Club level at PBH for $258 per night, APH rate! (Also for July 15-18, 2004!)

I booked the APH rate at the PBH for $258.00 a night, club level too. :)

I just checked, and they are showing it with APH now for $309.00 a night. I am a happy camper, and a card carrying member of the "Vacation Over Planner's Society" :D

Originally posted by dylcon
$139/night HRH "Garden View" ... Fl resident rate June 8th-11th....

I wanna move to Florida!:( Great to see others get great rates though. :D

Just booked HRH 11/11 & 11/12, Std Garden View. First night Entertainment Card discount at 162 per night. Second night (a Friday) booked fan club discount at 179. Ent card would have been 192. HAd first planned to do Universal at the beginning of our trip 11/6 & 7 but no discounts those dates at all.

I'm kind of suprised that Ent. rates during Aug are better as would think that would be high season.

Do they change the rates periodically? Should I be phoning occasionally to check the current ENT and FAN rates?

Sharon

Hightown,
Yes, you should check and see about rate changes.
I did this and saved $15.00. Although it wasn't
that much, it was at least enough for a Martini
or two, Hee-Hee. There are some people that have
saved quite a bit, by checking back on their rate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter