Charity lawson-artem
Jamie Lynn spears-Alan
Lele pons-pasha
Mira sorvino-gleb
Xochitl Gomez-Val

Thanks Mandy! :love2:

Ariana madix-pasha

Lele pons-pasha

Pasha is accidentally listed twice, unless they already know one of them will get the boot right away. ;)

Last edited:
A bunch of duds other than Alyson Hannigan, Jason Mraz, Greg Brady and maybe that guy from Veep.

I don’t know who that football guy is but I just read that he is a child abuser. I hope he goes first. I don’t want to see him on my screen.

Have watched the show only sporadically in recent years, but I’m happy to see it back on ABC, since we don’t have Disney Plus. I’ll give it another chance, although I only recognize a handful of the “stars”. Showing my age, I’ll be rooting for Barry Williams, who I guess is the oldest contestant by far. :rolleyes:

Glad to see the return of Julianne Hough. Will miss the late Len Goodman.

As usual only recognize a handful of the “stars.” I think there is a very liberal interpretation of what a star is these days.

Pasha is accidentally listed twice, unless they already know one of them will get the boot right away. ;)

Pasha is with Ariana Madix

Brandon is with Lele Pons

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter