D23: The Ultimate Disney Fan Event 8/9/24-8/11/24 **Tickets on sale 3/26** **Sold Out on 3/29**

Just got queue numbers on mine... my best is 2417, so hopefully that has a shot. Why did it have to be the one on my phone though? LOL. That's going to be annoying to buy on...

I do wonder if they are doing login time and not random. Our best window is from last night's entry and worst ones from this morning.
Doubtful. Mine is not ordered that way. And there's a huge spread and I entered them all at the same time.

Just got queue numbers on mine... my best is 2417, so hopefully that has a shot. Why did it have to be the one on my phone though? LOL. That's going to be annoying to buy on...
Yours is way better than mine!! I'm in the 7900s.... :sad: :sad:

Is there a way to save your queue or transfer to another device using the queue ID? I have a suspicion doing it on my desktop will be easier than using my phone, but currently my phone has the only number where I think I have any sort of shot... depending on how many tickets available, etc.

Is there a way to save your queue or transfer to another device using the queue ID? I have a suspicion doing it on my desktop will be easier than using my phone, but currently my phone has the only number where I think I have any sort of shot... depending on how many tickets available, etc.
Yes. On the bottom of the screen where it say queue id, click it. It will open a pop up with your unique link to transfer it.

I do wonder if they are doing login time and not random. Our best window is from last night's entry and worst ones from this morning.
Mine are reverse - the first two I opened are the 30k's, the last two were a few minutes before noon.

I've been suspicious that the start time may play a role - like if it checks the system every x seconds after you join the waiting line, and your spot depends on how close the x seconds are to the actual queue start time. (Meaning: you might not refresh until seconds after people have started being put in line.)

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter