D23 Expo September 9-11, 2022 Superthread **Updates in Posts 2 & 3**

This will be my first D23 and first OBB!! To say I'm excited is an understatement. 😉
Hooray! We did D23 Destination last year OBB last September.

Loved OBB a lot. The characters are super funny and the parade was veyr good. This year, I'm hoping they'll also give us a World of Color showing! And maybe a little special something since it's a D23 exclusive night :D

Ah geez, I had it on my calendar for tomorrow. Anyone have a spare QR code the won't be using..? Wait time is still over an hour looks like. I guess worse case we save some money! :rolleyes1

Ah geez, I had it on my calendar for tomorrow. Anyone have a spare QR code the won't be using..? Wait time is still over an hour looks like. I guess worse case we save some money! :rolleyes1
Ah, I wish I had known 15 min ago! I closed the extra browser window I had. There were still tickets for that night then, so you may be okay. 🤞

Ah, I wish I had known 15 min ago! I closed the extra browser window I had. There were still tickets for that night then, so you may be okay. 🤞

Thank you for the thought..! :)

I don't know what's up with me and this trip. Usually I am on top of things, but somehow I got in the wrong queue for expo tickets and lost out on the chance to get premium seats and now this. I think the universe is forcing me to go slow, lower expectations, and take it easy in September!

Edit - got through and tickets are still available, so it all worked out.

Last edited:
My badges arrived today :cloud9:

Perfect timing to get these in the mail the day I bought D23 OBB tickets lol!

View attachment 680127
Our badges arrived today as well. Went to D23 profile and hit Activate Badge and enter number and get "this barcode is invalid" error message. We have two badges and tried each number under each guest. Still not working. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

Our badges arrived today as well. Went to D23 profile and hit Activate Badge and enter number and get "this barcode is invalid" error message. We have two badges and tried each number under each guest. Still not working. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

So odd! You may have to call/message? I haven't tried activating yet (I just got home from work), but I still need to transfer the other badge to the correct account before I do that. I want to be a little less exhausted before I attempt to do anything with the badges besides bask in the happiness they're in my hands, lol!

I hope it gets resolved quickly!

You're not the only person who got that error message. Contact D23 to let them know what happened.

I got my badge and all I see is a 6 digit number. I typed it in and got a message that "This barcode is invalid". I didn't get any barcode and this is the only number on my badge. Did I do something wrong?

For everyone who received your badges - did you get an email saying it shipped or did they just show up?

Nothing on my end. I commented earlier that I got notification of the shipment in my Informed Delivery and never received an email with tracking or even just that anything had shipped.

I got my badge and all I see is a 6 digit number. I typed it in and got a message that "This barcode is invalid". I didn't get any barcode and this is the only number on my badge. Did I do something wrong?
One of the core facebook groups is saying a lot of folks are having trouble activating their badges. Seems like a systems issue for right now?

Thanks kristenbelle. I've tried calling D23, but a recording says you have to leave a message for them to call back. They never calledl back yesterday. I called this morning at exactly 9 AM EDT and the message was the same. So far, no call back. At least I now know I'm not the only one with a problem.

Thanks kristenbelle. I've tried calling D23, but a recording says you have to leave a message for them to call back. They never calledl back yesterday. I called this morning at exactly 9 AM EDT and the message was the same. So far, no call back. At least I now know I'm not the only one with a problem.
D23 sent out a text and an email saying that they are working on the badge registration problem. They will update when it has been fixed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter