D23 Expo September 9-11, 2022 Superthread **Updates in Posts 2 & 3**

My timing on filling in May have been off, but it definitely felt very full by the number of people around us when I looked.

We were lucky and had a front row, but not center, since my sister was able to transfer from her EVC. The only had a few seats, but not in places she could get to in the section to a bit more center. It was good because we had the screens right in front for my sister to look at easily.

Attachments

• 5AB917D3-4FBF-4A0C-B4E7-16F59D28ACFA.jpeg
    5AB917D3-4FBF-4A0C-B4E7-16F59D28ACFA.jpeg
    58.3 KB · Views: 3
Whew - 6am or so is totally doable for me, I have hope! :) I'll of course see if I can just get a pass when those open, but I will still try either way, thanks all!

I don't see any chairs in the picture someone posted; if we brought collapsible camping chairs (the kind that fold up to the size of a water bottle and go in a bag) are those allowed?

Whew - 6am or so is totally doable for me, I have hope! :) I'll of course see if I can just get a pass when those open, but I will still try either way, thanks all!

I don't see any chairs in the picture someone posted; if we brought collapsible camping chairs (the kind that fold up to the size of a water bottle and go in a bag) are those allowed?
if I remember from the past chairs are not allowed or if they were you had to take them back to your car/hotel at a certain time.

if I remember from the past chairs are not allowed or if they were you had to take them back to your car/hotel at a certain time.
I think officially they weren't allowed but last time I was in the basement folks had them anyway (plus inflatables, all kinds of things). They gave us time to bring things back to the hotel/cars. That said, every year is different so not sure if that'll happen again.

If I remember right in 2019, there were some people having their chairs confiscated and others that got to bring theirs through. I think the people that were able to get their chairs through had them in their bags and when security checked they did not realize that they were the small chairs. It seemed like if someone got in with their chair, they were not confiscated while waiting.

Just got an email with a tracking number for my badge.

I haven't gotten an email, but I can see my badges shipped and have the tracking number via USPS Informed Delivery. Didn't check for a couple days so not sure when it showed up, but number was created 6/22, picked up 6/24, and was just transferred to my local post office today from UPS Mail Innovations.

Interesting thought... only package coming that I don't recognize is from Apex Logistics International which also shipped on 6/22, but no further info yet.

Interesting thought... only package coming that I don't recognize is from Apex Logistics International which also shipped on 6/22, but no further info yet.

This is what I see on Informed Delivery:

Screenshot_20220627-160338.png

To get the 6/22 date I had to go through UPS's tracking; USPS only sees tracking info from the date it was picked up (so 6/24):

Screenshot_20220627-160540.png

What is a stage pass? And do they cost extra?

If I don't want to jostle for a seat at the main hall, what time do I need to arrive to get into the smaller panels?

What is a stage pass? And do they cost extra?

If I don't want to jostle for a seat at the main hall, what time do I need to arrive to get into the smaller panels?
Stage pass is a guaranteed entry to a panel. Last time around you pre-registered for them and it was a free-for-all to get in to the virtual queue, but you could pre-reserve one panel in each of the three venues per day.

Edit: it’s free

Anyone else getting Oogie Boogie Bash tickets? They don't seem to be available yet, unless I'm doing somehting wrong. It says "no earlier than 9 am PST" on June 28, but I guess that leaves you guessing exactly what time after 9 am PST one can purchase

ETA: nevermind, it's live now. I'm in the queue, but the wait is estimated to be more than an hour :-(

Anyone else getting Oogie Boogie Bash tickets? They don't seem to be available yet, unless I'm doing somehting wrong. It says "no earlier than 9 am PST" on June 28, but I guess that leaves you guessing exactly what time after 9 am PST one can purchase
They are up for sale, you need to go the special events page on the park tickets section of the Disney website. They are using a virtual queue.

They are up for sale, you need to go the special events page on the park tickets section of the Disney website. They are using a virtual queue.
I was on the page but the button wasn't appearing. Have they been up for sale for a while now? I'm wondering if I'll have a shot at this point

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter