Cvs 2/14-2/20 weekly deals

$3/2 Glade Fragrance collection www.coupons.com

This doesn't appear on my list of coupons. Is there another specific zip code i should try? TIA!

Not a great week. But here are some deals I am going to do.

Colgate total advance toothpaste $2.99
-$1 from All you magazine
=$1.99
Get back $2 ECB

Cover Girl Pressed Powder x 2 = $6 x $2 = $12
- B1G1 coupon from 2/7 SS = - $6
= $6 OOP
Get back $5 ECB
(some people are able to also include a $1 off covergirl coupon in addition to the B1G1 coupon)

Aussie Shampoo or conditioner $2.99
-$1 from 2/7 P&g
= $1.99
Get back $2 ECB

Crest Pro Heath Enamel Toothpaste x 2 = $3.50 x 2 = $7
-$1.50 / 2 from 2/7 P&G
= $5.50
Get back $7 ECB

Wisk x 2 = $6.79 x 2 = $13.58
-B1G1F sale = - $6.79
-2 x $2/1 from 1/31 RP
=$2.79

SoBe B1G1
-B1GF printable
= free SoBe

Also CVS tissues are on sale for .99 and I got a $1/2 CVS coupon from the coupon machine.
:wizard: THANK YOU! I love when my list is all done for me:worship:
My CVS's cashiers have been real downer's lately. It's like I bother them with all my coupons and stuff. At first it got to me but then I realized I'm following their guideline and do nothing wrong. So deal with me, I'm NOT going away!!

Thanks for letting me get that off my chest.

Now I'm going to CVS's to anoy (sp?) so people, wish me luck.

Michelle

YOU GO GIRL:lmao:

I know the inserts can be different for different areas of the country and had almost given up on this one. It was located in an odd spot in my insert. Instead of being with the other covergirl coupons, it was on the page with the picture of the ice skate and herbal essences shampoo bottle.

Hope this helps.

Thanks! I looked for a page with an ice skate and found it!!! They kind of tricked us this time, didn't they!

Maggie

Thanks for providing the price for Wisk. I'm cautious with the BOGO sales if I can't plan ahead to comparison shop.

Does anyone know how much the Digiorno pizzas are for that deal?

I looked at my store today and they were $6.99.

Maggie

Thanks for providing the price for Wisk. I'm cautious with the BOGO sales if I can't plan ahead to comparison shop.

Does anyone know how much the Digiorno pizzas are for that deal?

I had an $18 ECB expiring (three SoyJoys....didn't think ahead to do separate transactions a month ago.... :headache:) so I did the following yesterday:

2 Crest rinse $7.00
used 2 $2 Crest coupons
got $7 ECB's

1 Aussie mousse 2.99
used 1 $1 Q
got 2 ECB's

1 Colgate toothpaste $2.99
used 1 $1 Q
got $2 ECB's

2 CoverGirl mascaras @$7.00 each
used BOGOF Q and 1 $1 Q (thanks for the tips on using both)
got $5 ECB

8 Sobe Lifewaters BOGOF $1.79 each
used 4 BOGOF Q's but cashier could only deduct $1.50 off each (max value for each IP)

4 Digiorno supreme pizzas BOGO1cent ($6.99+1=$7)
used 4 $1 Q's

Went to the store that still lets me use the 1/23 expired $5/20 CVS coupon. It beeped but the cashier pushed it through and told the cash register to quit having an attitude. :banana: :rotfl:

I wouldn't normally have bought the pizzas but we were down to none in the freezer and I had to use the $18 ECB before it expired so I rolled as much of it over as I could.

So after all was said and done, I paid $3.52 and $2.39 of that was tax. I did lose $2 in ECB's that I couldn't roll but I thought I did a pretty good job.

Oh, I do have to go back though because for some reason my Aussie mousse got rung up twice. :confused3

I must be the only one that NEVER gets any coupons emailed to me, or mailed. I've signed up on line - called and still nothing!!!!!

I had a good day yesterday. I did (on my two cards):

4 Covergirl face- using the BOGO and $1 coupons.

2 Aussie- using $1 coupons

4 Glade Reed Diffusers using a $3 CRT and 4 $3 coupons

4 Sense & Spray using 4 $3 coupons

4 Crest Rinse using 4 $2 coupons

2 Colgate using 2 $1 coupons

2 Gilette Razor 10 ct. using 2 $3 coupons

8 Sobe water using 4 BOGO coupons

Benefiber and Maalox using a $3 CRT, $2 Benefiber q and $1.50 Maalox q

Dove chocolate Bar using $2 CRT (on sale for $1.50 but the whole $2 came off)

Soy Joy- last one I needed to finish that deal

3 Tums- on clearance, used some $1 q's

Twix- needed a filler

My OOP for the day was about $1 on my CVS runs and I am down about $2 in ECB, so not a bad day :thumbsup2

I must be the only one that NEVER gets any coupons emailed to me, or mailed. I've signed up on line - called and still nothing!!!!!

No, you're not alone. I don't ever get them either. :sad2:

I had a good day yesterday. I did (on my two cards):

4 Covergirl face- using the BOGO and $1 coupons.

2 Aussie- using $1 coupons

4 Glade Reed Diffusers using a $3 CRT and 4 $3 coupons

4 Sense & Spray using 4 $3 coupons

4 Crest Rinse using 4 $2 coupons

2 Colgate using 2 $1 coupons

2 Gilette Razor 10 ct. using 2 $3 coupons

8 Sobe water using 4 BOGO coupons

Benefiber and Maalox using a $3 CRT, $2 Benefiber q and $1.50 Maalox q

Dove chocolate Bar using $2 CRT (on sale for $1.50 but the whole $2 came off)

Soy Joy- last one I needed to finish that deal

3 Tums- on clearance, used some $1 q's

Twix- needed a filler

My OOP for the day was about $1 on my CVS runs and I am down about $2 in ECB, so not a bad day :thumbsup2

Great job and what I'd call a VERY GOOD day at CVS! :woohoo:

Deleted my post. :lmao: Just realized I was answering a question that wasn't even a question!

Ok, I had brought a SOBE with me to work today to drink this afternoon and I just read the nutrition label and holy cow! 100 calories in there and basically as much sugar/carbs as a can of soda! Don't think I'll be drinking that.....I've had them in the past but never realized they were that bad for you. They'll be at home for when DH needs a sugary drink to bring up a low sugar (he is diabetic). Just wanted to warn the rest of ya in case you are watching your calories/carbs!!!!

Ok, I had brought a SOBE with me to work today to drink this afternoon and I just read the nutrition label and holy cow! 100 calories in there and basically as much sugar/carbs as a can of soda! Don't think I'll be drinking that.....I've had them in the past but never realized they were that bad for you. They'll be at home for when DH needs a sugary drink to bring up a low sugar (he is diabetic). Just wanted to warn the rest of ya in case you are watching your calories/carbs!!!!

The same thing happened to me with Vitamin Water, I thought I was being healthy lol

Kelly -- Alert, Alert!

The store on 724 beside Your Place is substituting a 20-pack of Cottonelle for the 12-pack that was advertised. They only had about 3 left when I was there this afternoon. With a $1 coupon, that's 4.49 for 20 rolls!

Why am I so excited about TP? :confused3

Did anyone else notice that the SOBE B1G1 coupon aren't really BOGO Free. The maximum price on the coupon is $1.50 and the SOBE were $1.69.

Kelly -- Alert, Alert!

The store on 724 beside Your Place is substituting a 20-pack of Cottonelle for the 12-pack that was advertised. They only had about 3 left when I was there this afternoon. With a $1 coupon, that's 4.49 for 20 rolls!

I would be that excited about TP too! Now that's a deal.

Kelly -- Alert, Alert!

Bummer...I won't be able to get there today and it will be gone by tomorrow. I get excited about TP too!

There is a risk of not getting the 1.69 for the SOBE, but all my stores deducted the full amount. They usually don't read those coupons too closely.

Did anyone else notice that the SOBE B1G1 coupon aren't really BOGO Free. The maximum price on the coupon is $1.50 and the SOBE were $1.69.

I didn't notice that. But I haven't used mine yet, so I will check on the verbage! Thanks for the heads up. I don't want the cashiers to get in trouble.

Maggie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter