Curious?? Groceries in your room

lakyn

Earning My Ears
This maybe the wrong place to ask this. But I see alot of you speak of stopping by the grocery store and bringing your own food. Do the resorts mind? Between cereal, milk, juice, snacks, etc. You'll have as many grocery bags as suitcases. They do not have a problem with this? :rolleyes:

I have never had anybody say anything to me about my "extras". I always have them in a cooler and they even carry my cooler to the room.(I give nice tips for this) So go for it!!Have a Great Disney Day!!

71-78 Ft. Wilderness
84 - Royal Plaza
85 - off property
86 - off property
90 - Wilderness H
91 - off property
92 - off property
93 - Poly
94 - Old Key West
94 - FT. WIL. Home
95 - Beach Club
96 - Boardwalk
00 - GF Concierge
00 - FT WILD. Home
08/01 - Contemporary 2 bedroom suite
12/01 - FW Cabins

Thanks for the reply. I was wondering how they felt about the cooler full of food and if you needed to be discreet about it.

I'm not sure if people are serious but I think those who say they bring toasters, microwave and their own electric coolers are over the line. I don't have a problem with snacks, drinks etc. I think people who want to cook meals should stay at a place with kitchen facilities. Meals are more expensive in a deluxe resort (no food court) and that is a cost to be considered when deciding where to stay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!