CSI: Vegas is coming back

Sara was a very complex character and I guess now is a complex character still....trying to figure out who else in TV land is of the same cookie cutter .

I loved CSI, but I really didn’t find the Grissom and Sarah relationship believable.

I actually did, and I know I am in the minority. Here is how I saw it: Sara was kind of awkward and shy. Grissom was confident and smart. I feel like it was kind of a student/teacher type thing (not in a gross adult/minor way). I think she was attracted to his intelligence and he loved to be her mentor and was attracted to her eagerness to learn and grow. I think it worked for them.

Never really got into the creepy crime investigation stories. I don't get where shows like CSI start spin-offs in different cities with other characters and local scenery. Even shows like NCIS which I enjoy now has spin-offs in other cities and don't really get the point of those. Virtually all of the original cast of NCIS has moved on so it is basically the same show with a bunch of new actors. Apparently some are far more invested in all of the background stories of the main characters then I am.

I actually did, and I know I am in the minority. Here is how I saw it: Sara was kind of awkward and shy. Grissom was confident and smart. I feel like it was kind of a student/teacher type thing (not in a gross adult/minor way). I think she was attracted to his intelligence and he loved to be her mentor and was attracted to her eagerness to learn and grow. I think it worked for them.
I don't think you are in the minority. There is an extensive write-up, for all characters, and Sara comes from a very different background for any CSI or NCIS character, for me that was the draw for vegas, each character had their own role outside of the theme of the hour crime. Sara has learned to not be co-dependent, so the draw to each other is mutual, I would not like any of the two as a friend or neighbor . I also believe that script writers tried to help us with the relationship when they scripted the song of the whale.

Unfortunately I like the guy who killed himself... so since it's not a soap or supernatural I dont think he will be back.
It's funny back in the day I loved Miami now I turn it on it's so cheesy.

I was going to start a new thread but figured I’d just revive this one. Is anyone watching? I absolutely love it! Sara and Gil were my favorite characters and I love all the new characters as well.

I like it aslo and I wasnnt goin got give it ir a free ride, where had chickapin been

I was going to start a new thread but figured I’d just revive this one. Is anyone watching? I absolutely love it! Sara and Gil were my favorite characters and I love all the new characters as well.
I have been watching...I think it's enough of the old with the new to make it interesting. Looking forward to see how this season ends.

I'm watching too. I watched all but the last season of the original. I wish that they would say where Greg is and what he's doing. I think there's a chance Katherine might come back. The actress that played her was filming the pilot for her own show at the time they were starting the reboot, but it didn't get picked up.

I am enjoying it.
Like the returning characters and still deciding on some of the new ones

I really like it. Like someone else said, it's a good mix of old and new. I hope Nick and/or Catherine make an appearance. I like seeing some of the old gang. Grissom has not aged at all.

For anyone interested, I didn't think this got renewed but it's back this week! No Gil or Sara, but Marg Helgenberger is back!

For anyone interested, I didn't think this got renewed but it's back this week! No Gil or Sara, but Marg Helgenberger is back!

Which is why I will be passing. Never cared for Marg, but loved the original CSI with Grissom and Sara . We have watched all of the CSI's. My least favorite was CSI NY, and the CSI cyber one.

Which is why I will be passing. Never cared for Marg, but loved the original CSI with Grissom and Sara . We have watched all of the CSI's. My least favorite was CSI NY, and the CSI cyber one.
I get it. But I always liked Marg, so I'm excited to see the second season. Wish they'd bring back Nick at some point.

I watched them all as well, and the original was my favorite. I've been rewatching and am up to season 8. Don't even remember cyber, although I vaguely recall watching. It was very short lived. I sort of liked Miami, although Caruso was a little old for the role even at the time. NY was also OK, but I really like Gary Sinese.

"Nick" was fired from CSI, as he was from the McGyver reboot. Since they are both on CBS, I don't think the chances of George Ead reappearing as Nick any time soon.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter