CSI: Vegas is coming back

Buzz Rules

To Infinity and Beyond
CSI: Vegas is coming back.
What do you hope to see? Who of the original characters do you want to see most or have an update of where they are now? If you never watched the series/original will you give it a chance?

I never watched it, but I did watch CSI Miami & CSI New York.
My DH and I are going to watch this when it starts - I’m looking forward to it.

I mostly want to see William Petersen be hot.... 😜

CSvv87IWwAAUKXf.png

Last edited:

My husband and I watched the original series. I felt it jumped the shark at some point and quit watching it. I do want to give this new series a try though. I'll make sure to DVR it.

CSI Vegas was interesting. I hope they don't bring back CSI Miami with David Caruso continually snatching off his sunglasses for dramatic effect. So lame.

I watched the original up until Grissom left. I didn’t like that they put him in a relationship with Sara.
I liked Nick and Greg.
The other procedural shows I like are SVU and NCIS.

I may give it a try. I liked the original. Would love to see the whole team back, but it looks like just Grissom, Brass and Sarah.

I'm excited about it! I'm almost done watching the first season of the original over again to fill the late summer TV doldrums.

I wish Marg Helgenberger was coming back but I don't think she is.

CSI Vegas was interesting. I hope they don't bring back CSI Miami with David Caruso continually snatching off his sunglasses for dramatic effect. So lame.
Damaged pairs are also held by the props department,” Greg continued. “During the many rigors of television production, they do occasionally become dirty, scratched, or more rarely, completely broken. Pairs declared K.I.A are simply swapped out with a fresh set, and the departed set to rest in the cabinet with the other optic casualties.”

“We still get emails from fans about where they can find them,” Mau said. “I’d say your best chance would be to search eBay.” Property Master Bob Good said a pair of the glasses would “run you about 175 dollars a pair” if you were able to find them.

The original pair of shades was chosen by Caruso himself. “It was two days before we were shooting the first episode, “Cross Jurisdictions”, in Miami,

He was too old for the lead last time out. I doubt they'll bring him back.

I loved CSI, but I really didn’t find the Grissom and Sarah relationship believable.
Nick and Katharine met on the set of “The Ghost and Mrs. Muir” in 2005, and started a relationship soon afterwards. Two years of dating, and Nick and Katharine decided to take a step forward, as he proposed the beautiful actress, who is 19 years younger than him, and the wedding ceremony was held on the 2nd February 2008. Their marriage was going great until 2013 when Nick caught Katharine in a kiss

McPhee dated her Scorpion co-star Elyes Gabel for almost two years. They split in 2016.[128]

She became engaged to record producer David Foster, 35 years her senior, in June 2018.[129] They married a year later on June 28, 2019, at the St. Yeghiche Armenian Apostolic Church in Kensington, London.[130] She gave birth to a boy on February 22, 2021.[131][132]

Nick and Katharine met on the set of “The Ghost and Mrs. Muir” in 2005, and started a relationship soon afterwards. Two years of dating, and Nick and Katharine decided to take a step forward, as he proposed the beautiful actress, who is 19 years younger than him, and the wedding ceremony was held on the 2nd February 2008. Their marriage was going great until 2013 when Nick caught Katharine in a kiss

McPhee dated her Scorpion co-star Elyes Gabel for almost two years. They split in 2016.[128]

She became engaged to record producer David Foster, 35 years her senior, in June 2018.[129] They married a year later on June 28, 2019, at the St. Yeghiche Armenian Apostolic Church in Kensington, London.[130] She gave birth to a boy on February 22, 2021.[131][132]

What does this have to do with the csi characters?

What does Katharine McPhee have to do with CSI?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter