CS breakfast exacts?

BCV2002

Go Cubs Go! Go Cubs Go! Hey, Chicago, what do ya s
What exactly can you get with a CS breakfast? I have heard a platter and a drink, but I've also heard two breakfast items and a drink. Are both true? We're looking at the Roaring Fork at WL, but just the general answer would work too. Thanks!

It depends on where, of course. However, the standard offering for CS breakfast is covered in the Dining Plan FAQ for this forum:
Your Counter Service (or Quick Service) Meal includes one single serving:

Breakfast: Entrée, Non-alcoholic beverage

OR

Breakfast: one Combo Meal, Non-alcoholic beverage
There are places where you're offered something different, but that's the general offering you can expect at all CS.

There is a lot of great information in the FAQ that you may want to know about as you're considering or planning on using the Dining Plan. The FAQ can be found here: http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=16079998

It really depends on location. At Pop, we got a breakfast entree (or item) and 2 beverages. At the CS place at the GF, my DH was allowed a breakfast entree and 1 beverage. At the Main Street Bakery, they told us we HAD to get the breakfast sandwich, and we could choose any pastry and a beverage with it. (we tried to make a substitution on the breakfast sandwich and they wouldn't let us).

This is recent information...we were just there 5/12-19.

It's always been my understanding that you got a juice, an entree, and another non-alcoholic beverage. I'm not a coffee drinker, so I usually got a bottle of water. My mother got juice and coffee with her meal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter