Cruisin' the Dream - November 14-17, 2013

:cool1::cool1:We got a family cabana last night :cool1::cool1:

That is awesome:thumbsup2....how??? I guess you have to be paid in full first right??;) LOL!

BTW did anyone see the release about the ships being in 'holiday' mode from the Nov 9 sailing onward! I am so happy about this, as I thought this cruise date might be a little too early to be decorated!

Yay!:cool1:

That is awesome:thumbsup2....how??? I guess you have to be paid in full first right??;) LOL!

BTW did anyone see the release about the ships being in 'holiday' mode from the Nov 9 sailing onward! I am so happy about this, as I thought this cruise date might be a little too early to be decorated!

Yay!:cool1:

Yes we are paid in full and concierge so were able to book excursions on 7/17.

Yes we are paid in full and concierge so were able to book excursions on 7/17.

So jealous! We can start booking on 8/1. Tried to pay it off yesterday but paid off the 11/10 cruise first and then remembered my debit card has a daily limit! Oops! Glad I paid off the earlier one first though. :)

Woohoo, check it out:

"Yesterday, we announced that Disney Cruise Line’s special Very Merrytime Cruises kick off in early November this year, giving your family even more options for celebrating the winter holidays at sea.

Beginning November 9 on the Disney Fantasy and Disney Wonder and November 10 on the Disney Dream and Disney Magic, we’ll celebrate all your favorite winter holidays with extra-special events and activities through the new year. You can build gingerbread houses, meet Santa Claus, and listen as holiday storytellers share tales of Christmas, Hanukkah and Kwanzaa … or just relax on deck instead of shoveling snow!

These voyages ignite holiday cheer from the very first night at “King Triton’s Tree Lighting Ceremony,” where a young guest will help light the three-deck-tall tree in the ship’s atrium lobby. The celebration takes on a tropical flair during the “Deck the Deck Holiday Party,” where you can do the “Yuletide Slide” with Mickey and friends, show off your hula hooping skills and limbo under oversized candy canes.

Sailing on Thanksgiving? Prepare for an extra dose of holiday magic, because we’re celebrating “turkey day” with a bountiful feast and Disney friends – and plenty of NFL football games, of course! On Christmas sailings, you’ll find surprises from Santa himself, caroling crew members and a traditional Christmas dinner that night. And celebrate New Year’s Eve on the high seas at a party with music, sparkling wine and a midnight countdown.

Even Castaway Cay is getting a holiday makeover, complete with “snow flurries,” a decked-out Christmas tree and holiday island music!"

Here is a link to the blog that has a couple of pictures:

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...ounces-plans-for-extra-special-holiday-cheer/

How's the FEE group looking? Ours on the 11/10 sailing is growing daily now that we're getting closer. Hoping this one is too!! :-) I just bought myself a Silhouette Cameo for my birthday and ordered red, white, and blue vinyl to use on one of my FE gifts. hehehehehe SO EXCITED!!

Just a reminder that tomorrow is the day for booking excursions, dining, etc. for those that are Gold and Paid in Full. I am so on top of this, and yet, I am not booking anything. :confused3 Good luck everyone.

Just a reminder that tomorrow is the day for booking excursions, dining, etc. for those that are Gold and Paid in Full. I am so on top of this, and yet, I am not booking anything. :confused3 Good luck everyone.

I can't book anything until end of Aug. But not sure we will be booking anything either. I just really want to enjoy the ship, I have a feeling the cruise is going to go by way too fast. :sad:

I can't book anything until end of Aug. But not sure we will be booking anything either. I just really want to enjoy the ship, I have a feeling the cruise is going to go by way too fast. :sad:

3 nighters always do, but it is nice to be waited on and pampered for those 2 1/2 days. :goodvibes

I did not wait up until midinight to check in-- I waited until I woke up and I got on line at 7:00 AM to get all checked in this morning. Was able to pick 11:00 for PAT. Palo and Remy were wide open as far as times. There were cabanas at both the Family Beach and Serenity Bay. I did not check any excursions as we are not planning on doing any this sailing.

I'm hoping our cruise isn't going to be full. I was able to get a cabana on the family beach last night at around 8pm. From what I've read, cabanas typically are gone pretty close to midnight 120 days out. Either I should play the lottery because my luck is up or we don't have that many people sailing. Not sure which I should hope for! :rotfl2:

I'm hoping our cruise isn't going to be full. I was able to get a cabana on the family beach last night at around 8pm. From what I've read, cabanas typically are gone pretty close to midnight 120 days out. Either I should play the lottery because my luck is up or we don't have that many people sailing. Not sure which I should hope for! :rotfl2:

Good job getting the cabana!:thumbsup2

Hello! We are first time cruisers and so excited about our Dream cruise. I have a 5yr old and 3yr old. We would love to participate in Fish Extender group. how does that work? thanks -

Hello! We are first time cruisers and so excited about our Dream cruise. I have a 5yr old and 3yr old. We would love to participate in Fish Extender group. how does that work? thanks -

Welcome lmcoolj! I have two DDs - 7 and 3. Pretty close to your kids' ages. :-) As for the FEE, Disney52303 is coordinating. There's a link to the FB page on the first page of this thread so you can contact her there or PM her once you're up to 10 posts. (You can't send a PM on disboards until you have 10+ posts) The info she needs is below.

I will glad start an FE spreadsheet since there is definite interest. Anyone interested PM me your names, ages, where from, stateroom number, and any allergies. I will likely close the list about 4 weeks out but will give updates of how the numbers are growing in the meantime! :cheer2:

I got a Serenity Bay cabana the morning of 8/1, there were actually two available, and I saw there was one left on the family beach as well, so I am sure that is the one you got and they are all gone now.

We have never had a cabana, and I am just hoping that we have great weather and that getting the cabana won't be a waste.

I said I wasn't booking anything :lmao: I when I woke up, got an 11:00 PAT, then I just checked Palo, and all times were available, so I booked one; next I checked Remy's, all times were available, so I booked one; then I found the cabana and decided why not. :lmao: I did not book any excursions.

I said I wasn't booking anything :lmao: I when I woke up, got an 11:00 PAT, then I just checked Palo, and all times were available, so I booked one; next I checked Remy's, all times were available, so I booked one; then I found the cabana and decided why not. :lmao: I did not book any excursions.

I said the same thing! I just went on to look and the cabana was available. :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter