***Cruise magnets and graphics links part 3!!!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Graphics for Sherild71, Id4483 and Kandeebunny: Be sure to click on thumbnails to enlarge in photobucket then click again for full size before saving.

Requests
[/URL][/IMG]
Requests
[/URL][/IMG]
Requests
[/URL][/IMG]

Thank you! Love it!

:sad1::mad: my computer crashed! going to spend the night trying to recover it or will probably be forced to format and start over. Positive note is i have all my photoshop designs backed up with the exception of a couple i was working on and a couple personal designs i had made that might be lost of my son's senior year that will pain me if it is gone. Been wanting to install windows 7 so i guess this might have forced me. So please hold off on making requests until i can start filling them. Thanks

Good Luck with your computer! I had to get mine fixed this week too. I just got it back today! Luckily they were able to fix it without me losing my stuff! I love your designs!
Wow, I haven't checked lately and we're on page 305! I'm surprised they haven't closed the thread. I guess it's time for part 4?
Keep up the great work everyone! I don't have a cruise planned til next year. :eek:

:sad1::mad: my computer crashed! going to spend the night trying to recover it or will probably be forced to format and start over. Positive note is i have all my photoshop designs backed up with the exception of a couple i was working on and a couple personal designs i had made that might be lost of my son's senior year that will pain me if it is gone. Been wanting to install windows 7 so i guess this might have forced me. So please hold off on making requests until i can start filling them. Thanks

Bummer! That happened to me a little while back-I lost all my baby pics of my kids that I hadn't printed or saved to disc yet . :( Hopefully that we not be the case for you. Good Luck...here's sending some pixie dust your way! :wizard: Dani

Oh no, I hate that had happened... my computer crashed last year but got back up and got some photos back...

I hope everything go well with your...

Scottishwee35

:banana: Was able to recover it without losing anything. Usually pretty good at troubleshooting a computer, but this was stressing me out. Not positive what caused it though so i am skeptical it is fixed. Like disneyluvrs4, i had that happen to me before. Lost a bunch of pictures of the kids. Most were of our daughter who is the youngest of 3 brothers so i really went crazy taking pictures of her the first couple of years. Now i always backup to two different drives before i get a chance to burn them to DVDs.

Here is one i had open in photoshop when the computer crashed. Nothing special, but put several hours into it so i was afraid i was going to have to start over.

Coat_of_Arms.jpg

:banana: Was able to recover it without losing anything. Usually pretty good at troubleshooting a computer, but this was stressing me out. Not positive what caused it though so i am skeptical it is fixed. Like disneyluvrs4, i had that happen to me before. Lost a bunch of pictures of the kids. Most were of our daughter who is the youngest of 3 brothers so i really went crazy taking pictures of her the first couple of years. Now i always backup to two different drives before i get a chance to burn them to DVDs.

I am glad that you got it fixed. Lets hope that it does not happen again.

Corinna

Thanks for the Lady and the Tramp licence plate template... you work quick!

If they aren't too hard to make... could I ask you to tweek something?

If possible, I want to get the image on one side instead of the whole plate.
I have others for my kids and my husband and I want them all to be the same style.

Thanks...

Thanks for the Lady and the Tramp licence plate template... you work quick!

If they aren't too hard to make... could I ask you to tweek something?

If possible, I want to get the image on one side instead of the whole plate.
I have others for my kids and my husband and I want them all to be the same style.

Thanks...
lady_tramp2.jpg

I just realized I forgot to get license plates for my mom and dad. They are saling with us. Can I please get a Herbie the Love Bug plate with Nana on it and a Mater with Pappaw?

I would be very grateful if anyone could make some up for our first ever cruise on a 4 night trip on the Wonder 31st October -4th November 2010 we are a family of four
Amanda (mum)
Stephen (dad)
Lewis (DS)
Hayden (DS)
Any designs would be wonderful we like the main man (mouse) and both of my boys like pirate and Donald Duck
:cloud9:pirate:

We are set to cruise May 23-27 aboard the Wonder. It is our first cruise ever! I just today sat down & started exploring boards. WOW! Who knew there was these amazing magnet graphics, & Fish Extenders & all these extras to really make a trip special! Thanks to you all!

I'd like to ask for a few magnet graphics please :rolleyes1

We are The Jones Family:

Brian (Dad)
Liz (Mom)
Tyler (DS7)
Chance(DS5)

There were so many that I LOVED! I saw one that looked like a corkboard w/a calendar/organizer/agenda...it was so cute:love:

Also one I saw had parent Mickey's lounging in beach chairs snacking or drinking watching the kids play in the sand (2 boys) with cute writing in the sand...maybe the Jones Family or Disney Wonder May 23-27 or something else...

I also love the individual Mickey's with names on them & the graphic letters... I would love to just decorate my door up with all your great ideas!

If one or some of you could do a few of these designs & feel free to try out something new...I'd be so grateful & you'd be adding to my "magic"!

Thank you SO MUCH already!

Liz:surfweb:

okay, a continuation of my prev post:

I just saw one with sebastion floating on a bottle in sea! Adorable! That would be great too "Jones Family".

Deck chairs are cute: Brian, Liz, Tyler & Chance

Also or instead of: "Castaway Cay or Bust" or something like that with beach towels, cute :).

Actually, I didn't see anything I didn't like, so whatever's easiest!

TYTYTYTYTY!:love:

We are set to cruise May 23-27 aboard the Wonder. It is our first cruise ever! I just today sat down & started exploring boards. WOW! Who knew there was these amazing magnet graphics, & Fish Extenders & all these extras to really make a trip special! Thanks to you all!

I'd like to ask for a few magnet graphics please :rolleyes1

We are The Jones Family:

Brian (Dad)
Liz (Mom)
Tyler (DS7)
Chance(DS5)

There were so many that I LOVED! I saw one that looked like a corkboard w/a calendar/organizer/agenda...it was so cute:love:

Also one I saw had parent Mickey's lounging in beach chairs snacking or drinking watching the kids play in the sand (2 boys) with cute writing in the sand...maybe the Jones Family or Disney Wonder May 23-27 or something else...

I also love the individual Mickey's with names on them & the graphic letters... I would love to just decorate my door up with all your great ideas!

If one or some of you could do a few of these designs & feel free to try out something new...I'd be so grateful & you'd be adding to my "magic"!

Thank you SO MUCH already!

Liz:surfweb:

Here are a few things that I already had in my files with your names. :)

There are many other Mom/Dad DISigns in my files if you feel like looking. The link is in my signature I recommend my 4shared.

The new shield design is wonderful! May I please have it for the Wonder for the Vance Family and for the Walsh Family?

I'm glad to hear that your computer is back. I decided to back up my laptop after hearing of your crash. Now that I have all of these wonderful magnet designs I don't want to lose them before I get them all printed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter