***Cruise magnets and graphics links part 3!!!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning Millipie! Just saw your magnet with Pirate Mickey and Tinker Bell lounging on the ship railing and it says Pirates on Board. Could you make for one for me with Debra and Rick....and could it say "Pirates on Board the Magic"? Just when I think I've got all the magnets I want.....I see another cute one! Thank you so much!

DisneyDeb

Does anyone know if anyone has a blank licence plate template with Lady and the Tramp?

Thanks in advance....

Jordak,

Can I get the Mickey star wars magnets--the one with mickey as Luke Skywalker and the license plate too, both with the name Karen, April, Alabama

Thank you so much!!!!!!!

sure, happy to!

Sheri.jpg

Thank you so much! you are a god send! :)

This is our first Disney Cruise, I honestly don't know where to start. I've looked through some of the posts and the designs are amazing.
We will be travelling on July 30th 2010, Dover to Barcelona. There will be three children in our party Shaun 10, Sophie 7 and Chloe 6. I would be delighted if you could design something special for our stateroom door. The girls love Disney princess, Hannaha Montana, Johanas Brothers - the usual girly things and Shaun likes all boys things. If it suits I could try to be a bit more sepcific for designs???
I look forward to hearing from you, again keep up the good work your designs are terrific.
Lynx18

Could I please get a few of your lisense plate designs?
Twilight- Kendall, June
Disney Cruise Ship- Wendy, June
Jedi Mickey- Tracey, June
Jack Skellington [in the Santa outfit]- Cody, June
Can i also get the Mickey ice cream bar on a plate with Baker Family Cruise 2011, and the road sign design with DREAM, Baker, 2011? Thank you very much!

I am looking for something OU with Mickey and then with Minnie-- Anyone have a design? Many Many Thanks in Advance!!!:)

I have looked but I can't find the exact mouseheads I am after. Could someone create for me a black mousehead with a picture of the original Belle and the name Irelee on it and a black mousehead with a picture of the original Sleeping Beauty and the name Charlie on it. Big Thanks.

Forgot who i made this for, but just noticed a typo. Here is the fixed version

RhodeislandQuahog.jpg

Can I please get this design with Mickey and Minnie holding hands, a Diet Pepsi and iphone beside Minnie and a Pepsi beside Mickey, Disney Dream, July 17th- 21st 2011, and The Baker Family in the sand? Thank you very much!! :)

I am looking for something OU with Mickey and then with Minnie-- Anyone have a design? Many Many Thanks in Advance!!!:)

Ok so I am dinging out today:

I was wondering on the OU Mickey or Minnie to add the names:
Tabitha
Ronnie
Presley
Parker

Thanks so much in advance!!!

Could I please get a few of your lisense plate designs?
Twilight- Kendall, June
Disney Cruise Ship- Wendy, June
Jedi Mickey- Tracey, June
Jack Skellington [in the Santa outfit]- Cody, June
Can i also get the Mickey ice cream bar on a plate with Baker Family Cruise 2011, and the road sign design with DREAM, Baker, 2011? Thank you very much!

:sad1::mad: my computer crashed! going to spend the night trying to recover it or will probably be forced to format and start over. Positive note is i have all my photoshop designs backed up with the exception of a couple i was working on and a couple personal designs i had made that might be lost of my son's senior year that will pain me if it is gone. Been wanting to install windows 7 so i guess this might have forced me. So please hold off on making requests until i can start filling them. Thanks

:sad1::mad: my computer crashed! going to spend the night trying to recover it or will probably be forced to format and start over. Positive note is i have all my photoshop designs backed up with the exception of a couple i was working on and a couple personal designs i had made that might be lost of my son's senior year that will pain me if it is gone. Been wanting to install windows 7 so i guess this might have forced me. So please hold off on making requests until i can start filling them. Thanks

Oh no!:sad1:
Good luck getting it all fixed soon! :grouphug:

Good Luck !!! :wizard:

Graphics for Sherild71, Id4483 and Kandeebunny: Be sure to click on thumbnails to enlarge in photobucket then click again for full size before saving.

Requests
[/URL][/IMG]
Requests
[/URL][/IMG]
Requests
[/URL][/IMG]

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter