***Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links Part 7!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Milliepie, i love these graphics! We leave for our cruise on June 9 so I know it is really quick turnaround, but if you are able to, could I have something with Tinkerbelle that says Congratulations Graduate 2012! With the name Amanda on it
And a Happy Birthday Grandma! Graphic with classic characters?
If it's too soon, I'll understand, but I know my Mom & Daughter would Love them if you're able.

Thanks So Much!

Here you go. :)

Hey Miss MilliePie...I love your graphics!

Do you have anything in your files that has these names on it--

Ryan
Tyler
Austin
Kelly
Jay

Also anything that says "Happy Birthday Grammy"

We're leaving on the Dream on June 28. =) Can't wait for our first cruise

Hi,

I'm not sure who made these originally, but any chance I could get these? Thank you so much in advance for whatever you can do!! Our first Disney cruise - so excited!

Chip 'n Dale Happy Birthday Mickey
Lily

Mickey Painted Name
Richard

Name in Stars Tink 1
Kim

Fantasy Glitter Image
September 7-12
Disney Magic

So sorry that I couldn't copy the pics but didn't know how to do it which explains why I am not doing this myself! Would be so grateful if you could do anything with these!

Here are the ones that I do. :)

Here are the ones that I do. :)

Thank you so so much Milliepie! I really tried to insert the font myself & just couldn't get it to load into Word. Could I trouble you to also send the Congratulations Graduate 2012 but with Theresa as in Post #963? Again, I truly want to thank you! So glad to hear you are feeling better!

Hey Miss MilliePie...I love your graphics!

Do you have anything in your files that has these names on it--

Ryan
Tyler
Austin
Kelly
Jay

Also anything that says "Happy Birthday Grammy"

We're leaving on the Dream on June 28. =) Can't wait for our first cruise

Well, I had no idea your 4shared files were such a great resource! LOVED IT! Used many of the images.

But would love a Williams Family (dream porthole) and a Happy Birthday Grammy

So awesome! Thanks--your hard work is SOOO appreciated!

Blueeyes, could I get the Auburn University Mickey Head either as a blank or with War Eagle! inside it? If you have posted it before, please forgive. I feel like I have looked but don't see it. Not sure how my cruising companions feel about their name on their doors but this would work for all of us! Thanks!

What a great site and the graphics are awesome. I am new to this and I have been lurking around. I get the concept of downloading the image and then printing and applying magnets or printing on magnetic paper. Is there a link that will tell me how to customize the designs from the photo bucket?? Sorry if this is a repetitive questions. Thanks

Hi there:) I was looking through your disigns....finally (I have dial-up)it would never load till today. I'd like to request some disigns please.
The pirates be warned one:
Feb 25-Mar 2 2013
The Hickmans
Disney Wonder

Do you have Ohio State mickey heads? If you do I'd like one that says the Hickmans
Thanks a bunch:flower3:

Here you are. If you have any problems let me know :)

Blueeyes, could I get the Auburn University Mickey Head either as a blank or with War Eagle! inside it? If you have posted it before, please forgive. I feel like I have looked but don't see it. Not sure how my cruising companions feel about their name on their doors but this would work for all of us! Thanks!

I usually don't post blanks but if someone asks for it I usually will post it, so here is one of each for you

Hey Millie- I had a friend who had Bells Palsy and it cleared up in 2 months. Hope yours is the same or less!

My request was #757. Are you close to that? I can't seem to figure out where you are and I don't think I missed it, but I could have!

Sarah

Hi Milliepie,

Thank you so much for all the great postings and all your great work. This is our first post and I am a newbie with this magnet thing. We will be on our first cruise on the Dream July 2012, double dipping to CC. I would so much appreciate you making some of the cruise line boarding passes for the dream with our names on them. Matt, Kendra, Jacob and Peyton. If you could also make the beach chairs with the ship in the background with Disney Dream. Thank you so much and I appreciate you helping a newbie!!

Here ya go. :goodvibes

Hi Oh Talented Generous DISigners!
I have a request for anyone who is DISigning now...
A 13th birthday magnet for Nadav, my youngest DS .
He loves Dopey, Pumba, and Mater (from Cars).
His favorite color is green.
And it is in his honor that we're cruising this year, on the June 17 NY-Canada on the Magic.
I will be thrilled with anything you come up with,
Thanks SO much:lovestruc!

Not sure if you got these the first time I posted them, so I'm just posting again just in case. :)

Thank you so so much Milliepie! I really tried to insert the font myself & just couldn't get it to load into Word. Could I trouble you to also send the Congratulations Graduate 2012 but with Theresa as in Post #963? Again, I truly want to thank you! So glad to hear you are feeling better!

Thanks. Just adjusting, still numb. Trying not to drool when I drink and make a mess when I brush my teeth. :rotfl:

I made the blue one from a previous request so I'm posting both for you. :)

Hey Millie- I had a friend who had Bells Palsy and it cleared up in 2 months. Hope yours is the same or less!

My request was #757. Are you close to that? I can't seem to figure out where you are and I don't think I missed it, but I could have!

Sarah

Let's hope it only lasts that long. :scared:

I am on post 602, but not every post is a request for me, so it can move pretty quickly if I get the time to sit and do them. I don't have any plans this weekend, and don't really feel like going out anyways, so i'll probably work on quite a few. :goodvibes

Milliepie,

What # are you up to?

Hope you are feeling better!

Thanks,

602 will be my next starting point. Please let me know if you need yours right away. I'm trying to get the ones that need them soon done. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter