***Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links Part 5!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI Jordak,

You are so fast and great at the work you do!!! Thank you so much for the plates they look awesome. Thank you for doing these not only for me but for all the Disney addicts out there.
:banana::banana::cheer2:

Now that I am home I have a few more if you wouldn't mind doing for me. Then I will leave you to assist others with their signs.

1. Pirate Journal with the characters on the right and tickets on left. Top "Our Disney Cruise" Tag - Fredrickson Family Bottom- Disney Magic Left side Disney Magic February 26 - March 5, 2011

2. Why is the Rum Gone Jack Sparrow - Bottom "Disney magic Feb. 26 - March 5, 2011 Cabin #6036. We were wondering if instead of why is the rum gone if we could get "Where's the Rum when I need it". My son said that is what Jack Sparrow said in the movie. With our group that is more fitting. If not no big deal.

3. Sunset on the beach with Minnie/Mickey holding hands across the top - Living the Disney Magic Bottom - Dana & Tom

4. Minnie & Mickey on Verandah Bottom - Got Verandah? Magical Moments

That should do it. Thanks so much again, I really do appreciate all the work you do on these. Also is it easier to print these if I have a photobucket account or to do a save as somewhere on my computer. Just curious

Hello Jorak,
Your work is amazing! Can you please make a few for our upcoming cruise? Thank you so much if you are willing.

License plate Disney Wonder with ship colored stripes

Evan with "Ed the Hyena" from the lion King if possible (he is my Husbands favorite) if not Stitch will work.

Michelle with Figment
Kyle with Jack Skellington
Kira with Belle

Wonder Shadow Box with Mexican Rivera Cruise March 6-13th 2011

Poker Table with Disney Wonder. We're betting on a Wonderful cruise. The Malik Family!

Thank you so much!

HI Jordak,

You are so fast and great at the work you do!!! Thank you so much for the plates they look awesome. Thank you for doing these not only for me but for all the Disney addicts out there.
:banana::banana::cheer2:

Now that I am home I have a few more if you wouldn't mind doing for me. Then I will leave you to assist others with their signs.

1. Pirate Journal with the characters on the right and tickets on left. Top "Our Disney Cruise" Tag - Fredrickson Family Bottom- Disney Magic Left side Disney Magic February 26 - March 5, 2011

2. Why is the Rum Gone Jack Sparrow - Bottom "Disney magic Feb. 26 - March 5, 2011 Cabin #6036. We were wondering if instead of why is the rum gone if we could get "Where's the Rum when I need it". My son said that is what Jack Sparrow said in the movie. With our group that is more fitting. If not no big deal.

3. Sunset on the beach with Minnie/Mickey holding hands across the top - Living the Disney Magic Bottom - Dana & Tom

4. Minnie & Mickey on Verandah Bottom - Got Verandah? Magical Moments

That should do it. Thanks so much again, I really do appreciate all the work you do on these. Also is it easier to print these if I have a photobucket account or to do a save as somewhere on my computer. Just curious
Here you go. Probably best to save them to your computer then print.

Hello Jorak,
Your work is amazing! Can you please make a few for our upcoming cruise? Thank you so much if you are willing.

License plate Disney Wonder with ship colored stripes

Evan with "Ed the Hyena" from the lion King if possible (he is my Husbands favorite) if not Stitch will work.

Michelle with Figment
Kyle with Jack Skellington
Kira with Belle

Wonder Shadow Box with Mexican Rivera Cruise March 6-13th 2011

Poker Table with Disney Wonder. We're betting on a Wonderful cruise. The Malik Family!

Thank you so much!
Welcome

may I please get one more request? could you make the Mickey with name filled as follow? Rodolfo, Rosalia, Ronald, JR, Jiae, Eric, Nicole, Elijah, Isabella, Kaile, Tyler and Ly? With Disney Dream March 31 - April 3, 2011.

thank you, thank you!!

may I please get one more request? could you make the Mickey with name filled as follow? Rodolfo, Rosalia, Ronald, JR, Jiae, Eric, Nicole, Elijah, Isabella, Kaile, Tyler and Ly? With Disney Dream March 31 - April 3, 2011.

thank you, thank you!!
welcome

Jordak your DISigns are great. I would like to get some as gifts for people and for myself. Please tell me when I get greedy as there are way too many people. I would like to ask in batches, but if anybody else needs, or you decide I've gotten enough I totally understand as I can't believe it when I look at my list.

I'd love the Rapuzel, Flynn and Max picture with "The Levine Family". February 20-27, 2011. (http://s229.photobucket.com/albums/...lates/?action=view&current=tangled_cruise.jpg)

Your Wonder bottle with the Levine family.

the Disney Wonder Corkboard- with the Levine family and above dates - no special requests with the list.

Could I get some of the Disney wonder porthole license plates- with either Feb or Feb 11 - whatever works:
Could you make a Flynn with the name Ethan for my son
Tinkerbell - ones for Allison and Jordan

And do you have any plates with either Young simba (Lauren) or Clarabel (Samantha)

Thanks again for all your time and work.

I was wondering if I could also get a lic plate..I really like the one that says Disney Dream, with Mickey peaking out the port hole...I would like Ottes4 on it please. Thank you so much.

Melissa (Ottes4)

Hello,

I am trying to get either the mickey glove holding the globe with the dream in it, or the one of Mickey and Minnie sitting on Castaway Cay drinking and eating a Mickey bar with the 2 little ones playing with the beach ball. How do I get them so I can order mousepads from them with a high resolution? And how do I pay for them?

Could you add the following sayings to the Black and white Mickey?

5th Birthday
40th Birthday
Cancer Free

At the Bottom.. What are the Fowler's Celebrating?

That would be awesome

Jordak your DISigns are great. I would like to get some as gifts for people and for myself. Please tell me when I get greedy as there are way too many people. I would like to ask in batches, but if anybody else needs, or you decide I've gotten enough I totally understand as I can't believe it when I look at my list.

I'd love the Rapuzel, Flynn and Max picture with "The Levine Family". February 20-27, 2011. (http://s229.photobucket.com/albums/...lates/?action=view&current=tangled_cruise.jpg)

Your Wonder bottle with the Levine family.

the Disney Wonder Corkboard- with the Levine family and above dates - no special requests with the list.

Could I get some of the Disney wonder porthole license plates- with either Feb or Feb 11 - whatever works:
Could you make a Flynn with the name Ethan for my son
Tinkerbell - ones for Allison and Jordan

And do you have any plates with either Young simba (Lauren) or Clarabel (Samantha)

Thanks again for all your time and work.
I can give you what i have but i don't have time to make anything new. Have some alternate picks?

Oh yeah, which bottle design you referencing? I have a few that has bottles involved. :)

I was wondering if I could also get a lic plate..I really like the one that says Disney Dream, with Mickey peaking out the port hole...I would like Ottes4 on it please. Thank you so much.

Melissa (Ottes4)
Sure, np!

Hello,

I am trying to get either the mickey glove holding the globe with the dream in it, or the one of Mickey and Minnie sitting on Castaway Cay drinking and eating a Mickey bar with the 2 little ones playing with the beach ball. How do I get them so I can order mousepads from them with a high resolution? And how do I pay for them?
The globe was done by Milliepie so i can't help with that one but the Mickey and Minnie is mine. They are free but i don't provide blank designs so it has to be personalized for me to post it.

Hi. coming to the party a little late, so if you don't have time to do magnets for my upcoming cruise I understand.

I would like to request the Inaugural DREAM cruise magnet with the Marsh Family on it. I think it is #133 in your blank template list.

I would also like to get the keyholes for my two daughters. Would you be able to do a Rupunzel for Mallory and a Perry the Platapus for Kaleigh? If you don't have those characters, I understand. Just let me know and I will pick another character.

Thanks so much!

Hi. coming to the party a little late, so if you don't have time to do magnets for my upcoming cruise I understand.

I would like to request the Inaugural DREAM cruise magnet with the Marsh Family on it. I think it is #133 in your blank template list.

I would also like to get the keyholes for my two daughters. Would you be able to do a Rupunzel for Mallory and a Perry the Platapus for Kaleigh? If you don't have those characters, I understand. Just let me know and I will pick another character.

Thanks so much!
You're welcome

I can give you what i have but i don't have time to make anything new. Have some alternate picks?

Hi Jordak,
If it's not too much trouble, could we please get the bulletin board with The Simonds Family, March 2011, Dream March 20th instead of Wonder on the sticky note, Postcard "Have a Great Time on the Dream instead of Mexico" our itinerary is the 20th Cruise, 21st Nassau, 22nd Castaway Cay, 23rd Day at Sea, 24th Relax, 25th Nassau, 26th Castaway Cay,

The Tangled Design with The Simonds Family March 20-27, 2011 and without Mexican Rivera

and lastly the Black and White Mickey Design with:
Jim and Sandy 55th Anniversary
Hal and Janice 20th Anniversary
Taylor 16th Birthday
Morgan 13th Birthday
http://s229.photobucket.com/albums/...plates/?action=view&current=DisneyDream-2.jpg

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter