Cruise Coffee

What about the room service coffee? Is it the same as the MDRs?

My guess is yes. But like in Palo, it's not everyone pulling the coffee at the same time and messing up the mix.

The last cruise we were on was in 2014, and yes, it was the same coffee and had to request real cream, as they brought coffee-mate. Maybe it has changed since then.

We found the coffee tolerable, it's not as good as we are used to drinking at home but not nearly as bad as the terrible coffee at the resorts. Not worth bringing a French press in our opinion. We tried getting espresso from cove cafe and found it very bitter both times so gave up.
And there is no non-dairy dry creamer anywhere on board. In case that's something you use.

I think the coffee on the ship outside of the cove and vista cafes was undrinkable. Really BAD. Others have posted that they brought Starbucks instant coffee. Im not sure if you'll be able to get water hot enough for a french press, and that's a lot of mess. I'd buy an americano or espresso at the cafe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter