Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, that has been happening for other places. My husband got flagged for a stopover in Germany. Thankfully he was allowed on the flight with us because it had been 16 days. ( This is when all the flight restrictions just started a month or so ago.). The idea is that while you are on that airport where the hotspot is, you have a larger chance of being exposed.
you would have to think as we progress into Phase 2 that this would be lifted from state to state travel

Does the questionnaire also ask if you’ve visited any of these forbidden states recently? By the way, thank you for this info.
No
Do you know what airports are included in this? Is it all airports in New York, or just those closest to NYC? Same for PA and NJ (is it just those closest to NYC?)
I just asked the nurses, they think most flights have been canceled from a lot of places, i believe delta stopped flights this week
Anyways, I've been on the job one week tomorrow and I've seen flights from JFK, LGD, buffalo, Atlantic city, Trenton , hartford and new Orleans. From southwest, spirit and jetblue, i believe thats been it. Not sure if all others have been canceled.

Last edited:
Its been brought up before but Canadians are going to have a hard time getting medical insurance while covid-19 is around. That's a big amount of people Disney will lose for awhile.
Well if Canadians have issues then surely all international visitors will have issues?

No

I just asked the nurses, they think most flights have been canceled from a lot of places, i believe delta stopped flights this week
Anyways, I've been on the job one week tomorrow and I've seen flights from JFK, LGD, Atlantic city, Trenton , hartford and new Orleans. Not sure if all others have been canceled

Thanks so much for the info. Now I guess I just have to decide if I should cancel before the end of April and receive a credit for flying in the future or wait until September to see if there is still a ban in effect, and wait for the airline to cancel to receive a full refund back to original payment method.

Well if Canadians have issues then surely all international visitors will have issues?
Most likely. Til cases start dropping significantly that will probably be the way. Not saying they have to be zero but more in line with the other viruses.

If anyone is interested. Live call with officials going on right now talking about reopening florida tourism.

https://cbs12.com/watch
Talking about how "local floridians" will be the first people to get the tourism and economy going again in FLorida.

4 phases

Phase 2 is business open to LOCALS

Phase 3 is out of state and international.

Phase 3 will be within 3 to 6 months

I will update as much as i can......

Phase 2 begins as soon as Home at Stay order is lifted

Phase 4 is mass marketing to get people around the world back to Florida

Last edited:
If anyone is interested. Live call with officials going on right now talking about reopening florida tourism.

https://cbs12.com/watch
Talking about how "local floridians" will be the first people to get the tourism and economy going again in FLorida.

4 phases

Phase 2 is business open to LOCALS

Phase 3 is out of state and international.

Phase 3 will be within 3 to 6 months

I will update as much as i can......

Phase 2 begins as soon as Home at Stay order is lifted
Still no mention of theme parks.

I'm not against Disney or any theme park opening. I just don't see many out of state people wanting to travel to Disney if the measures being talked about are in place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter