Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately I don’t see the dining plan coming back until all restaurants are open and capacity is back to normal. Who is going to purchase it if they can’t use it where they want to? Those F&W menus were most likely printed and made back in January or February when they start planning for the next F&W festival.
I agree with the dining plans, but I hope we are both wrong. :)

They could just cover up the snack credit symbol with something if they know the DDPs are not returning. So, hopefully they will make a return sooner than later. Then again, since there is no park hopping at this time then using those snack credits in EPCOT after a day at another park can't happen.

Unfortunately I don’t see the dining plan coming back until all restaurants are open and capacity is back to normal. Who is going to purchase it if they can’t use it where they want to? Those F&W menus were most likely printed and made back in January or February when they start planning for the next F&W festival.
I doubt they made the menu signs that long ago.

I really think dining plan is going to come back soon. The new menu signs for Taste of Food & Wine have snack credits listed on them. They are definitely new menus since they include 12 ounce beers.
My guess is they start selling some level of dining plan before the end of August. I think the delay is probably figuring out if they can do it with table service or if they will have no plans with table service.
More likely the opposite i think and they got the menus printed before they decided to stop the dining plan

Especially since many of the menu items are holdovers from Flower & Garden that wouldn't have been on pre-COVID 2020 Food & Wine menus.
I don’t believe that to be the case for one reason. The inclusion of the twelve ounce bears. That is the kind of inclusion you make when you know you are not going to be open as late and know people are going to have less hours to become intoxicated problems.

A few days ago we were talking about the updates to FuelRod at WDW etc - wanted to pop back in and say I was approved for my Founder status today!! They must have found it from my CC info, because I had no other proof of purchase information besides a picture of my fuel rod. If you were on the fence about applying for Founder status but really do qualify, give it a shot. They were able to find me somehow.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200718-130412_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20200718-130412_Gmail.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 34
I think you’ll start to see more vacationers than locals now that all 4 are back open. Not a huge influx, but certainly more now that we’re getting further from the reopenings

We arrived last Saturday and are heading home today.

Both the resort and the airport were noticeably busier today than last Saturday so I think you may be right about the vacationers.

Mary Poppins is meeting, from afar, at the gazebo at uk. Most stores open in world showcase, minus China. It's so empty guys, like dead. Rope dropped FEA and then GFT.
They let us park at 10:15 wailed straight into the park, the rides opened at 11
World showplace is amazing, with all of my favorite food booths, some food booths stre not owned until fall. Like alps andsome others i forgot

I don’t believe that to be the case for one reason. The inclusion of the twelve ounce bears. That is the kind of inclusion you make when you know you are not going to be open as late and know people are going to have less hours to become intoxicated problems.
Maybe you misunderstood. I was agreeing with you that they probably did not make the signs before the pandemic because there are leftover F&G items on the new F&W menus. Or did you mean to quote a different reply?

Maybe you misunderstood. I was agreeing with you that they probably did not make the signs before the pandemic because there are leftover F&G items on the new F&W menus. Or did you mean to quote a different reply?
Meant to quote a different poster, sorry.

It might be stopped for their deep clean

As long as they don't clear the queue and send me back to the rain lol. (I'm inside the building part of queue)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter