CRT question

Ariel8676

DIS Veteran
Is CRT worth 2 dining credits???
We ate there about 4 years ago when our girls were very small, but haven't been back since they made it 2 credits..what do you think???
I did book it just in case.....

IMO, no. I thnk it is very expensive and padded with unnecessary addons, the requried picture, etc.

I miss the days where you could have dinner in the castle without characters and have a good meal.

For the 2 credits each, you could do the story book princess meal and another character meal.

That being said, if your girls are die hard cindy fans, it could be worth it to you. (Although you can see her at the GF or in toon town without the meal)

If you go, let us know how it was when you get back.

Happy planning!

Did lunch last year. Paid OOP and put my credits to better use - two nice dinners. We loved it, our food was good, and I loved being in the castle. We plan on repeating it this fall, and I will again pay OOP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter