CRT and Le Cellier..???

hotcarib

DIS Veteran
I'm looking at reservations for lunches and dinners 25 Feb.- 3 March and both CRT and Le Cellier have vacancies each day! I know BOG is extremely popular, but has it caused these 2 eternal favorites to fall completely off the radar?:confused3:confused3

I doubt BoG is going to have that much of an effect on Le Cellier. I could see it impacting CRT for a bit (due to close proximity), but probably not in the long-term (unless they add princesses).

I agree that CRT is probably being impacted by BOG.

With LeCellier I think it's more because it is now a Signature at dinner and for those on the dining plan some might not want to use 2 credits there o they're choosing other restaurants. Starting on Jan 1 it will also be a Sig at lunch. I guess people are waiting to see what the menu will be and if it will be worth 2 credits on the DDP or what the prices for lunch will be if paying OOP.

Additionally the application of the credit card guarantee seems to have made a difference. Some people are less likely to choose restaurants with this requirement. Also, far more people are cancelling reservations as soon as their plans change so that they're not charged the no show penalty.

I have to agree with pp. Some people, like us just choose other restaurants. CRT is nice but we don't do it every trip. Same for LC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter