• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CRT and DDP

tjknitz

DIS Veteran
I've never been to WDW before so I'm just trying to figure out the most cost effecient way to handle the DDP and CRT....

With my ressie, I am able to have 6TS meals. I have 6 and then on top of it, I paid OOP for a CRT ADR. Disney already charged my credit card for the CRT ressie, so I assume that I am all set for that. Would it save me more money to just use 2TS credits for this meal and have them put the money back on my card when I show up for the ADR? And then pay OOP for 2 other meals that aren't as expensive? Or would the saving be very minimal and not worth the hassle of having them put the money back on my card?

It would depend on which CRT meal your doing, and it depends on your meal structure.

CRT Breakfast - $47.23 = $23.61 value per credit
CRT Lunch - $50.96 = $25.48 value per credit
CRT Dinner - $57.19 = $28.59 value per credit

Would the meals that you're paying OOP for be less than the value per credit for each adult?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter