Crowds

Precious_anna

Earning My Ears
My family and I are going to WDW on March 22nd and 23rd and want to know if the parking is generally busy (like standstill traffic) or if there isn’t much trouble to get parked. We plan on getting there 30-40 minutes before the park opens to beat a majority of the crowds. Does it take a while to get parked/ is it difficult? It has been quite a while since we were there and I am sure many changes have been made in that time. Thanks

That early you'll be fine!! It is like a well oiled machine, those directing traffic make things go super smooth, and the trams run regularly ---- no problem!

We've never parked at the parks, but we usually get to the parks at least an hour before they open. You'll probably want to get there earlier than 30-40 minutes if you have to park your car and get from the parking lot to the front of the park.

I would plan to be there at least an hour before park opening if you are going to the MK. After parking your car you then have to get a tram, then either a monorail or boat to get even close to park entrance. Next is security to get through as well as park turnstiles. All of these will likely have some sort of line/wait to avail of. Other parks you just have parking and trams to get you to main entrance so 40 min should be fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter