crowds in summer

michelle1

DIS Veteran
We have only been to WDW but are planning to visit DL next July...how are the crowds in the summer? Compared to WDW in the summer? What are the wait times on average? Sorry for all of the questions..I just want to prepare my DH!

michelle1 said:
We have only been to WDW but are planning to visit DL next July...how are the crowds in the summer? Compared to WDW in the summer? What are the wait times on average? Sorry for all of the questions..I just want to prepare my DH!
IMO crowds are roughly the same at DLR and WDW in the summer, as long as you avoid weekends at DLR. Strategies to beat the crowds are very much the same - of which the two most important are arrive at the parks early and use FastPass as much as possible.

For more guidance see "A DLR Guide for WDW Vets" www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1162599

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter