• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Creme Brulee round the world --Help

Believe it or not, the creme brulee at Wolfgang Puck Express is outstanding -- one of the best!

Two years ago we bought a Creme Brulee at Boulangerie Patisserie. But we didn't really care for it. To be fair, it was evening EMH, so maybe it had sat around too long, but it tasted kind of...urgh...rubbery. It was almost like they put gelatin in it, which is of course not a creme brulee.

Someday someone is going to have to explain to me the diff btwn chocolate creme brulee and chocolate pots de creme.

Okay - All ready to book the Creme Brulee Grand Tour!???

Want to addend battelcat's initial list - Sunshine Seasons has a vanilla "Soarin'" Brulee but it's definitely CS quality vs. restaurant. Nonetheless, when desperate for your next CB fix - it will do in a pinch....

I'm thinking now about my January trip...if the restaurants aren't too too busy, maybe I can just go order dessert.....hmmmm

Yes! That was it! Soarin Brulee at the Sunshine Seasons! I didn't know the name of the place, and I knew it wasn't an orange flavor! It was soooooo good! That's the one that got me hopelessly hooked on creme brulee.

What's funny is that I've had it here in Milwaukee, since going to Disney, and it just does NOT compare. Probably the atmosphere. LOL!

your making me want to make a ps for jiko again. Love the pistachio creme brulee.....:flower3:

Great thread as I am also a huge fan of creme brulee! My all-time favorite Disney dessert, in any category, is the Pistachio Creme Brulee at Jiko. Yes, I made an ADR for December 2007 just to be able to have that for dessert.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter