CRAZY DIS ASIANS! A Sept 2018 TR...COMPLETED 6/1 The last day!!

As you can see I was trying to emulate Stitch's winking expression.

And here are all of our Stitches! Top L is CS, Top R is Steve's, and mine is on the bottom.
They are adorable!!

Meanwhile before the event Steve and I were at dinner at Yachtsman Steakhouse with our friend, server David! He's so sweet. When he found out my father passed away he gave me a Japanese candle to light on his behalf (his wife is Japanese and he is quite knowledgeable on the culture). That was so nice of him! We feasted on the porterhouse for 2 which is served with bone marrow and 2 sides. We decided on the cippolini onions and the fries (I think the fries weren't there on our most recent March visit, but otherwise they are great!). We washed it down with 2 glasses of wine. Yum.
That is so nice! What a beautiful moment for him to take and remember your Dad. :goodvibes

Outside Norway there was a kiosk selling beer and some new dessert for the event. It was an Apple Cheesecake or something like that. We decided to try it even though I wasn't sure I'd like it but I did think it was actually pretty good. It wasn't too sweet and it had a nice creaminess.
The dessert looks great!

I met up with them a little later but I had my own little mission. After icing my knee, I hopped on a bus to AK and went straight to...Satuli Canteen!
Mmmmmm!

We got the bread service to start, and this definitely put me in a good mood. Look at this glorious offering!
totally glorious!!

I thought I wouldn't be hungry again after our filling lunch but you guys really underestimate my talents. :laughing:
Although I don't really have the stomach that I used to have. I am really trying to cut back, I really am. Unless at Disney then no holds barred.
Disney calories, don't count, right? Just like shortbread cookies at Easter, lol!

That's too bad your knee was bothering you. How is it doing today and will it hamper your trip next week?

No judgment from me regarding food. I'm a petite person, but can put away an insane amount of food. I amaze people at how much I can eat.

Satu'li Canteen's bowls are my favorite counter service meal in all of WDW. Honestly, I think they're better than a lot of table service meals I've had.

That bread service at Sanaa is the stuff dreams are made of. Well, at least my dreams. Now I'm craving it.

Have a safe and fantastic trip!

On the way we ran into this lovely glam girl who stopped me and said she read my trip reports!!! Thanks Kelley for stopping to say hi!!

LUvVyQrUJmdx8AybgDMM9ObQXkqd2GmVWZ-uTANv6cObKNOmBHfZb5LFmouXzmVGCnjgf0mFsXVeborMRfsCZ8VfLRpPFs0sOjlOvkDxm4JrWkoewFARm4ovlRaaSfcZBZe0QWJHffds21gsw1Oj8jqBd7QLAMwdkfnZnvOcsJAzhISA_5hF-mC3uszbWMkuyp-CxJOPqIU9K9nhcyy6JaMUeOWTM4FvTX7IWTevFAkgeHVzr18gxt655UNgRqcA_sym887Af9QaFUEuObxagzh1AS3s2uKJR7-G5ZnGyEnWG4Q9K_ilU3nlZaCZeOpQLtsE8qr_jDo0pgdgS6c91N7QOd6A9sjmfqmMSR_5r-XqLUfBBeeemAGn-bZOR3GjTTwVO7AWBTMWS9v9Sm-wLEkUdvGC7ZJ4CXE1oamGB9Hy0DQY9GFfb0JImYaG4FPySKHqxvezqTahJ-VJ19uZYPPIADzP6GZBkZjXH-HmggZFCHm1q7QQWFcPwVAlnTa3UxWk51Y09GX8QF_ucSy7BRnAhDCgUQLByis8Ow7ZhRbvLNz9P6dm86XpHc4QTBNMR22ACmgc6R7n71PcKnEDCp_b2BSDpAPghg2WjtY0rSSunuzzWksRpt2SNz4M0iJ3HPgjvfVSdtDrGLwRPnelemODOPZPviP7=w750-h563-no

That was my 3 minutes of celebrity that day, LOL. But it was so sweet, its nice to meet other Disboarders and Instagrammers in person!
I had my first encounter like this. It was a little strange. But Gwen got a kick out of it!

And almost everyone was correct, I was indeed slower than the turtle.

S4uFAlPXt4DGcSK7Ns4I0RIGZ9Mm8eiwJsKg-TJiKSV8zsuh1B-Erpm4d_YOq_N8BCx7wwArVYDatHFeNMZ27LEDTaU5cndh74ACV8qNoLnbma-MR_wTt4CsX-PIV-uWHnBbLrNJGJrW0TiNJhMM8V4ax7gbsykm3r6mdXY64IXqBFG1xf9BuJP8Fv7yaIszBsK0e9UouOUQ3KAKc2WOnDRJLx0M6MMihO3VK2mzJOVMsjITBI_ANVTKtcmDqBiEcK8VOcS54EoauExr5p_FvHWaSBdi6HT2Pl7gJMSzaPyWZPoBmEaJDo3eGujhngA0IxDWBm2ljJbHwwG8H04TtVIYqMNsyDZCyVM0SqYAB-pnvuhjzCAdRrv0SA6ekgOXLL7-RN8AujUXRKDtUoTwiFIXgUeiQK7nM_znRhUvnai7bZfFklVEce-D0htwnMFBOEkEihvaXwNOxQE-x1a0MYIZ_U6I12wfhyANWYH8QhIK2a3WkbxmvlaEGLwb6ZgWvrket0XAYyw_CV300qAA-_XDP7Lzgw7LaMtEJL96vDrFjm7bo8Hi-ub7PJcvixnjbhm1_cbNxpUV-v4VJRFXIoF2JNSAP-5_FlCYVTRgulKZ6ITTp15UTzhHGwT38GcMkfTmXzGD2NPr2qTE6An0tAF-lEN5eOZg=w346-h750-no
I love this.

I did like how some people gave me the benefit of the doubt and considered me faster, LOL.
Now that I think about it, I def voted but I can't remember what I picked...

At lunch I ordered some wine because that was the only thing that would cure me of of grumpy face!

qSVKoEiRCWsCDE75v8tsEUmzCpzFO_tDF9vXmfcAeSxz6rBOUgzRcviukzakEvRaz6J3VOigLDigaegeuMPLdTcRykFCStwC8rVZgT8sRkkb_yX8cTnshHuhpTDtdqegiKBu7xljMe_sagqouSPeg-BZMo3v3ysC_il-Tycbhvzx4B5csn_lq_x1rQu1lFXMnllvEXCOWrh3FgEjTNbKDX62ZlaxiCc4ZjbluhmbUpoyc26IN4_XrYS5r1pPN0G8c3Ekp0zgauY2zE6ZmJkin032jKFQtF1zbso9DBWOEcgVEtSOIf6o_DhWjT00Xe8Hl2sJXC3oUR0SH8PhwZ7tJrSOVh0G3vXlN0YJYYuJXRI8LRk6-OAxJ6pbLiyrnftUhb-TElefsxr_nT8AY67Hxy7DSB-00ZOBycJdB3u9YzwPbir31PuJBEy7Uq0i-ijgFyZWlio4FMq0HfuWc5y9OlE98_lP5uxq7dM-3TlZ95m2JCE5lILj0XSnntIUdCxn6ZMRofnwxAMa304B7_BmAUUoa_0QJxIHCqY0MoPMDRKbjZExqr0EqadAJ02qc7WlEumiepj78qIf5Lq-tyY08FNrH8mUdgr1iTH-JlK-6Hwaa3_Uq0RpRamRo2U0n7wgXq1YT1aL__OuO9WhkqVxbDo0161iy2kB=w563-h750-no
You still look good!

We got the bread service to start, and this definitely put me in a good mood. Look at this glorious offering!

q3qzs2vh6zwM_jMGXtrlsjLZIeybsyrKUYED_C3RXoHToHL94nsJfYa_9cAAgL0mvkpK8xYbydOaKUIJqPmLv0su6UEDJ4X0xDmoU3nCreAFSHdojkRY-m_OxZdmf0vjM0RQdL2IqzxaKbsWYN1750Y8spv4UNNAXWnuxgeYnWl9Pe-x4CxMPzNszb2QNf55voK0IOy_KSrARhyCkKlB276USynWnbQIdm2YTd0Es55gCqaMjkTl0l28hYgpbJSTHGuGt-wGqj0j1eDU-2_hXivvCu4CrRe3UE_Cu4CI3KY2xJvcFs3kHj3JcCwx61rSN_A2dqrvUplD20kuLiY85SpmaCsFQAg3AWB2YqqDF7TXb2BG_YI4vhagcgnbYpTq-yXLmD5WidQfSfVF01DEfXXheYnt3YIf_KxAaoGiLwF2V9GG4jBnrnDOhXiUfzt2tlSo4oZY8BBIa2gaxOoYCd-V4NwfOaxwLxlLKLLMu2v_gVxOc2hFMbexlnQdxiCpLwWljR10u8vYDZGjm3NDBsliPpUlZcY-NjfrHMHI_FMb73DfpI_34ONCycf5_Uqv766HEUnFkE2ehy5YMV_oe8WvwZVxsHExQgtFJuTGa3rtS7s3Mw2Fhq-LrcTiUzTTx9zs3ZUq7KSsDh2x4Ty9uTPl0MsgMWGE=w750-h563-no
I never get tired of looking at pictures of the bread service! I really need to get us there again soon!

I'm all caught up! (Just before you finish this TR! :laughing: )

I think it was a good idea to switch rooms - that door would've driven me CRAZY! :scared: I'm sure having two bathroom areas also helped quite a bit, too.

Ah, Toy Story Land! I'm SO excited to see this and experience the new rides! It will be a little sad to ride them by myself (as we'll have to use child swap), but I look forward to it, anyway!

I'm also pretty excited to try some of the new snacks! The Pub Tots look great - more up my alley than the tots at Woody's Lunchbox (as I'm not a fan of chili with beans). I also would love to try the Peter Pan Float. I'd read mixed reviews on another report, but your endorsement will lead me to give it a try!

I'm REALLY impressed with Su-Queen's character dedication! Her pictures with the seven dwarves and the Pooh characters in costume turned out SO well!

Your hotel room in Sydney - WOW!!! What an AMAZING view! I'm glad you had such a fun vacation!

You went to several restaurants that I've avoided or just skipped for the past few years... Hollywood and Vine may make it onto our list due to the little person that's coming along with us (I didn't see the point of attending with two adults when they had the Doc McStuffins characters!). I've read several reports with high praise for the steak at Mama Melrose's, so we may need to include it for my steak-loving husband. I'm quite sad about the pre-fixe change at Be Our Guest as that was one of my favorite meals on property. I may try it again (even though my beloved mussels are gone! :sad: ), but I may stick with lunch for the time being.

I love the positive reports of all the early morning and late-night park opportunities (paid and otherwise) and I would love to do such a thing at Hollywood Studios! I'm worried that since I won't be visiting until 2020 that HS extra hour events will be mobbed with the Galaxy's Edge enthusiasts. (Don't get me wrong, I'm interested in seeing Galaxy's Edge, but the pull for me would be TSL and Sunset Boulevard). I guess we'll see!

That's too bad that you had knee trouble on your trip! All the walking in Disney can create mobility problems for any of us and it's frustrating when you have things to do!

Have a wonderful time on your upcoming trip! Have a GREAT time with all the DISmeets, and also your time at Universal, your extra Disney time, and your cruise! I can't wait to hear all about it! :goodvibes

We were supposed to be in AK that morning but I skipped our first two FP+ for the Safari and Adventurer's Outpost and would only make it to Flight of Passage.

I can see that. I may not have wanted to get out of bed at all.

I met up with them a little later but I had my own little mission. After icing my knee, I hopped on a bus to AK and went straight to...Satuli Canteen!

Priorities!!!!!!

On the way we ran into this lovely glam girl who stopped me and said she read my trip reports!!! Thanks Kelley for stopping to say hi!!

I love when that happens!

Yes I do realize that I just had a meal but that was at least a hour ago, and it was kid-sized.

Totally understandable.

We sat in the lobby of Kidani and I bought an ace bandage for my knee and iced it. It definitely seemed to help.

Probably a good idea.

At lunch I ordered some wine because that was the only thing that would cure me of of grumpy face!

Have two or three!

First Liesa and now you, I want bread service.

In between all of us we have Shrimp Durban, Butter Chicken, Lentils, Chickpeas, and Cheese. Yum!! So much flavor!

I really want Indian food now!

We did learn a lot about sake. We didn't know that much about it before. The quality of the sake depends on how much the grains of rice are polished. The higher the percentage, the better quality the sake.

Sounds like fun and tasty!

After our class, I decided that I was ok to go to Disney Springs for the night.
I know, right? Bad idea.

Pretty much. Yeah.

It was just my sister and I at the springs. We bought gifts for our family and I got an Earl of Sandwich and oogled at the pretty dresses at the Dress Shoppe.

I have both those dresses! :laughing:

I thought I wouldn't be hungry again after our filling lunch but you guys really underestimate my talents. :laughing:

:worship:

I wish I still had an appetite like that!

You poor girl with that knee!! My Mom got a horrific blister on the middle of the bottom of her foot the first night of one trip. She kept wrapping and gauzing and sock changing the whole trip long, but refused to slow down or take it easy because of it. #becauseDisney

Bread service question--will they keep refilling your sauces if you find one you really love and need more of??

Merry Christmas everyone!

Sorry I've been away. Some of you know already...but my dad passed away on December 11th. He was 72 years old. He deteriorated rapidly over the course of 48 hours. He went from being able to sit up and recognize people, to completely disoriented and unable to move or speak. It was very scary. On the day he passed, I was with him alone for the whole morning. I tried to make him as comfortable as I could. He was given a ton of morphine. He was visited by his church friends during the day. They prayed for him. In the afternoon my mom and my 3 sisters were there along with close family friends and a pastor when he passed. He is now at peace and in Heaven. We had a viewing and a service for him last weekend, and he was cremated last week. His ashes are now at my mom's house in a beautiful urn and will be placed in a mausoleum this Friday. It is so surreal.

Me and my daddy on my wedding day 10 years ago:

efVD3F4hb69QdOcQzRBlKneKRjzFzCWInMYWu6Ep54xzlRGdc5Nqk9mI7pwvirA_Dh967o9-sYYkXYSXJmkGRuiSoLSm3MrkeK4itN7rsIprR7Y0Kqthkh_2ZUeBS0WDSj9v2wXyIP6PttRUqkPecO3k-s1vFQqS6hoTC1bA4aVZSqGqvFXidVrFuhxPh0o1KEhqBGOFdlhVBbgpk016T6BEGUHZfdX1K02SExXaFefdKXej2LnBNBIf59BB6Q2V9RmeXwo2g1XmHmTUHVOVpc7UdDKOVXYsUwPbxyKfnrG2EBEg7Kij6pUeCOClUHUOSbUI4CcgZmCjN7B6iw4VC06mtwQhE981gPix-zr6kPkrjjj9dOA0JqkXeVO2iw7hY4wNkXSpd39Or8WX1-zk8bLMqKggHMLI0aHjIXOZc1eWcB1suH6xa-lwXK_HqJfzmsu0lMsHfl6IxAOQ-coXYMm26VNY0CtSZe76G-PYh1c5gjb9bfvmkWA1zQWLp9WaNiz5-4vtfSaDeIu9rCWRPf5z6aL6OrfJScmM6tdVevS3iFTvy7B3Vt1FDtXt51Wb-RFv44oqHjZ1Ucfwyh7reSjb5IQcHtZFiW-UE6_kCsiqG3oL-6zzkNyLeBc0zBwx1CT-EN4TRM5GlC9H3wN8xZFxeSnsADTQQMvnC07xFb6d6VVtQEr3iY1SPexyc68jhgNUrM0awA8TgqbJLo0=w705-h470-no

Thank you to everyone for your kind words and condolences, either on Instagram, or Facebook, or on the Disboards. I have been overwhelmed with love. My dad was everything to our family, and it was so hard to see him suffer. I felt a great weight was lifted when he passed and I do feel relieved. I do worry about my mom a bit. She is obviously very emotional. Her sister and brother are here to keep her company for a while and a cousin of mine from Toronto is also visiting for the week so she is not alone when all of us are back at work.

I now understand what it is like to lose a loved one and my hearts go out to all of you who have lost a parent or someone dear or who are currently having to go through this. The holidays have been hard but thank goodness for family. :grouphug:

Back to DISNEY...

I had cancelled our January trip a few weeks before my dad passed. Technically we can still go but we had to cancel our DVC rooms and now there's no more availability for anything that weekend. I could wait list and I tried searching but so far there's nothing and I don't want to spend money on flights AND hotel when we have all these DVC points. So sadly we are not going on January after all.

On the plus side...a friend of mine had points that were expiring and since him and his family live in Singapore and cannot make it to the US before the the points expire, he gifted me with two nights at...AKL Kidani Village! And...these nights fall right on my birthday! (Feb 26-28, my bday is the 27th). Since it's right smack in the middle of the week...I have the option to add days before or after. The weekend before is Princess Half so all rooms are pretty much booked. But I was able to find a DVC room for 3 nights after...also at Kidani Village but a 1-bedroom! #splurge

I don't actually want to spend all the points on a 1-br since we technically don't need it but it was all I could find on short notice and oh well, it's better than shelling out 500+ a night for a deluxe resort, so a 1-BR it is! I also added a few nights before my birthday at POR in a Royal Room. I wanted Pop but there was no availability just for that weekend, so I'll just keep checking. So our schedule looks like this:

Feb 23 - 26: 3 nights at POR
Feb 26 - 28: 2 nights in a deluxe studio at Kidani Village
Feb 28 - March 3: 3 nights in a 1-BR at Kidani Village

I have a few ADRs booked including: Ohana, Artist Point, Jiko, Yachtsman, and Rose and Crown. My birthday dinner is at Jiko. :)
I've also made my FP already! It's mostly Slinky Dog and Flight of Passage, LOL.
I am thinking of doing one of the After Hour events at Toy Story Land too. We just love it so much!

I know a few of you will be there at the same time - anyone else going to be there that week?

Happy holidays to all! :grouphug:
I am so sorry for your loss. I recently stumbled upon your TRs and I've been reading all of them. Its awful to lose a family remember to cancer. Your story of your Dad's battle is so similar to that of my Grandmother's battle with lung cancer.

Just stumbled onto this one (though I've read some of your other TRs) so am only a couple of pages in, but enjoying it so far!

Question, do you guys tip the ME driver? I know it's not required but I always do when we have a bag stored under the bus.

Yes, we do the same.

In fact last time, since I need to do Disney things while anticipating a trip, I figured...why not make little envelopes? (like people do for Mousekeeping, only I printer these smaller)

Here's the pattern I used, I anyone wants it:

Magical-Express-Tip.jpg

(Obviously, you might need to change the picture since mine was a Christmastime, but you get the idea.)

Just a little PSA that in ONE WEEK I will be here:

MZBKqKsoszBGzTThWidqc1vGH6v6XMFnM22eMd60YvIQ6FoisgD1jBZaIQPCo7rhIgYqzXMykWTYKkz8X6W3OPm60jf0zaE2BOk1vZo0WDHsrbF8ppdaTgrtpYwsrWFpzdlOIr3y3Bhjh6WgE4wIY_VMF0o7AV8dn6-UbkbuaVWipE6oUuFgZL89mGQmgHoWMNFz7vdUZix59mboLjQEmWdjfnTFmdkYJVsJ5blxDiU4E9GB-BV4BWqsab4b97SezepUrc6Z1Lc-moSe9Yb5nMTra3xL_FocAYGCJShkiZgGBwmOJWqrJi-0ZchuoFvXSwaaUq8peRoNEVVJ5hNR8fjrtLTjYGRcbU3PczhXHaq72h80JE8VhO8AsjJcGMQpGGUztN5XyPkvM5Bu2sbA4xR7bzW85ICVO8ftJtJTIl9bHSBGfzXglshhDR9ngySJTs2iOZRneKP4VaK4qjwUBoJlq88M9ckeH4Zl_V_94pqfJnbznay91gWe8lSMpc4kUUVpkoXGsW5qTZTolqI0bKzS8R7nn-tt-wPGYALadsv00QjIm21x_hW5PHJV7SiOdPE9riTWAFtSlQTMzJG2iowf_PO9_fu9T2ocz0n7E6FqDewwiNWT0UsQRVupWLynn3VNXa3DZF1qlsAmREYxCdm6ZODWIFtS=w600-h800-no

OK well technically it is 8 days since the first day of our trip we will be in Universal. But I am so excited as it is the start of the most amazing EPIC 2 week trip with a couple of DISBoard girlfriends (ok, like 30 of us!). Check our our PTR for more Epic trip goodies! Plus we have some amazing surprises in store that I can't wait to share in my TR. If any of you are traveling there at that time, please let me know!

Day 7: The Faces of Pain and Denial

After our long night in which I walked on my already pained knee I decided to spend the morning sleeping in and resting. We were supposed to be in AK that morning but I skipped our first two FP+ for the Safari and Adventurer's Outpost and would only make it to Flight of Passage. My sister and Steve went ahead because CS would not miss a chance for some character pics and Steve went to ride the safari and then EE single rider.

-GeeyHYHjjitdtub0-CM_MgFIvcehcuwwvV-VU9-D8T9VN-pJnWM2pUbzMJ9pQC2CjtfFJ-LAz6DeDBj4MBZLssGEUeCeEEdO2xKY1WqQAu95z8fSocVzid941cWGQVlWJpDjEex_yQZF8GqYNHLFMR8m5tp1CkPIVuqb8RqZaF6DJl3mSZWghB98kglpkrTP9SxNbkjgx7obbrdA4TiedsQ_pl35LjMagDwiKoO0eSBlCJ4fnh8jSG8ljsgg7kPBgcf077oPrR6ZzakV44zf9sQEFp6fAlittTngYfTYfI0C_3WSts5YPXEeupxM2sOz5QR2IkYufdDup4XLpAKLn4JK5nGVfE3SJ3ErfpE0ts3zNtrCRnKf741x8QEPfD1_bk4D_5H-rCZt5oF_bKQGLarDg3tS5ctlJeWqr1EHzYffgx3ckLLe9-jwdjy1l5iiPHXUDI71EUrRuw7YRPa1W4atar_AaBxCvkPiI8VZh7GMHsigQGDcHw99RIIn163KDPxwj0kiut63qz420-E34l1LI-CzhB7vrzPx_TcLBHuRgPGhukVl4tjsYSX6JAp4zsndkNYTOFFeBqjgXnyT2TtTMscTS7vLUl2Z-6QwPdWixUTnRN2hy359CSNFa_OWUmsLnZlUC-6eKyRO4srzm-nNv_XbvKP=w800-h533-no

_v_qjzV_I_LIFjlYU7hx6MmkVDzR-mwCBlfFAA4mcVV1No-nJu8IoKoKcQZzQ1cvoP3ApNL0tIG2u6rRRRswmoPyQjvK5vV6wLdDd2ORD9tJ8eofgEkZ_x9Gew6ybKhAfEyIH4gUpDjta3fuB8MNCgSThrULD6xiDNQOusE9_OsP0qeXlfOzw7RG08g1wXDK0BkwjBbdo0ilFhNlDjnVX6a4m8dT_IWPgosB4SNeVP6eo58vjB50weN9KNrUT8GxHOiwTPX4fiWGQAgnUAjk-f66s_8G1kXVwoV5ZGpkcUj6Br1S8WPtEFZqoSbxl1Pyt3Chy4uIj7M_CFYDBZNkwgJg3p1yfvJ6udBKWaINzftKUxp3K2DrSc9TievvgzTUnHvQqPE-Nmv9l5Wu3kOv8YXDwMuGGGtnap3fPGBrw6Wm-th_kYZCPlOP1HL_Ou9Tt-Fucfr-Vt8m2GXBj6hqQ-443tezo1flYeMh0R4R6MzUKLWDO5oX_cY3bqPxeYQhfYnEAYDW7ZSt5qe6wAL2QxFOOVZBhH2h0q_zIXEWzGU6MNC1-SzvhHi3Fi38Ja8ORRljmOLLZcMpILsyTLl4TO6n7jjjfLXFdIrBo1fK6HImYi42lpVz72vqxh3fTYVBm7p_-Zhtvg1jxAW7z8QlvUNVS3FR-Rjn=w533-h800-no

Ig6q89YWjketQXdz6st4RpcA3TIr8nk-hyLIjgvnPpz0kAQ5efjO1r29epcW89np63M9aL7m9Y7lRKIxz03ERnY_yEMkPKE_9mZu6ZybRIHzLo8LOheEi0QJx6DFQVeqQJwFNEBzXI4tL25bApsD8VDgEfZPq95fIuL41Sh4P97KR1txpWqh54Cq62RdCyUjx2OaC4B9n8C3jZ6JXnsGtj-HZ0x0a3BiRrlVpoK_WIZUPjlt1zXf8_hj7dWMTiKXLBYp6IsSb6krtZiBpaa0dBehUxlSgRGD9POTvoHWSIMmO3VleSg70XK-rZnNfKBaBVvN9xVsJIhfzoAlpH7cIDxvEperzoHqS8EJ6y1xRrael5-i57IUOhuIBGR5UVw7aOqZm_pVVl4dvQM8DzRoWUehYXAG6GiHZ_29E2Ty112urbEjtlEdd_h8HnlYuIqNwDL4haOPLii3a7rgLia2x5Nj49kaPFTv9TRe_7w3ib6Z4cV5973Surxx0bIL3OKS7oiIOzQCGs20zUHgoZFlKVd40hkwgkDK5rcaozsGlmJblCdFZd4bCVd_Rlrcbcskliz-j0etUzKAZ3jb3x6BXVujtlqDp6OnXeh3nM9eZ4HtJ16vsUUolZwQJmCqOgzwXjOzEokTgRNdymzLULI0Pl832rGTRq7O=w800-h533-no

I don't have any of Steve's EE pictures, I guess I never downloaded them (and I'm too lazy to go back for them, don't worry he won't know.)

Oh but I did stop for a few photopass pics along the way, just because I was so slow and kept stopping to rest anyways.

This is me giving my best I'm not in pain look!

uUf3UObYDcfDjzpsFRSVoaLcMRrFVTlgtyAmKlcdqhJ5kuwT42zk7dlpOrg55pMYMdOq1JS1z0R-SJmYpqPFDyQn-S2P_XnMm9jL5GOkzR5_SIe0k5qQ0Uh6t7bsRw5yXUmLdGfbj9V94jknzhc7PxJS1oY_xQVHxnXI-hqDa6E7NgDgoQV60q6ga6fk67g6Po3wQCjjDLKzLfG_H-QOy8ESAKqr1w8J1Vv1N3Kq0fExnRxd0BXqVTGd3Yj3RRKocduP8I3bKaBkhdb4l8gNdf9Nd0ND2jppd9jIO1L0-mmQJR_tm2k3I24Pp5u4gUC_GYFgEzU6ZhQ4epcXrVNWEzTAPXCx03W7YE-XEoTlXZtyG2l0hJxhBTewk03KZA08BHp13RBmCBe-lCVRHsTM8pL4MpgNXHufxTu7M8E4Iy8eDVBCIzc4DIcJJdhylXKq16kdEx_GBYVOh9NZ0b07U_UAFdnamTGiJlqpFdhn1cpfd4QCHpzorurFFwCx5hE8PIz9K4Hr2VE1ZBykHT8TGS_emSD8k9l-aeLncwGt556Vruy9bWONKBlwEJgZGcCLZ2Q8iZ7WeQgp1Ssxcd6F6TvvT-CX8fjKF9wbGOiDJkut3yvmCRQPnPdVmCevP1Rqbn3JVJiZiajs0f5fhAGlOvLAq0qpEvDC=w533-h800-no

wdS8JvTmGMZ01M_gMh2Wo28SqSxi_X37Js8zuJq45kvFoxKMZBZqhZ7l4lKITUUgIMiyV_yGD_iN7ZqjCUWEexRqf-CoWHCS1UjgmqS-GGRAUqlZVCY_si3tfnqxYRSVbw-3jlf-hO0dSg9wCILqKvWefpA_Rw8WI8a0zf8kKRbbJIdWUgUhu95xCxms61GTfuJCH_LgtC4Lk4ZvrzctTongT9NW_jbZdVAvBcCE12Z2dFrXpCP8RPhDZKdsgX3jboJWnM_vmN_YDe-VGCz4rOZ2BeRbprDGKHf5nu32LG4YZDCPc1XsqhsUyU-q_7r6pKn0cFPmfddcZxj3Lu8Gwe59847tfAtInYuHq1K6cibGNikDVtdWrsxwn2l2ApNBch9tx4ZYXHTrVNyfezgQ-RJPzVlEU90uDiNH2ypXLiaRcPU5606Nc9SHY-wPYAhwRekWoTM-0jkIt3_ei8MmbNImNzu6JSHahy3bsn_xiPhZ5vysM-su02MBaGcoJGrqaKicC7yWc3fGZ3Hz41xWZHHWjTJl3fFtc92jasW1loednqnkihE3ztgJMnvpazzr6BbWXHGVHLWEA29txlq0wgY1hCg-xIR62PbcD_InVDjXjcj6SQdW2NTmsp3WFiB4Ok8G6qUb6R2d9WIlfxS1FGj0s4YvFxco=w800-h533-no

I decided to go to Satuli to grab a kids portion of my favorite quick service meal, the chicken bowl! It was the perfect late breakfast for me.

PigYwM89KQNl7DWtrV5ip3OPOSkaUmFPUntf6OgVCsESmVu5ZydIL-VMBkA53wjMRA_eidi3ZiTrrwBdmRLlgGzbGSJlfBA5q575UG41wyNkLzgzqcyT3V5ib7yCSjqEmctX7RGCuK9MaFEVqz_NlRiK0CmbRKIiyd9M1HhkPQiCPL3c92mdJvN5-yud9J4TqPMfRq0vA_-ZLLZbB-dee22wrIzai7uZLFKD3QXBIxkOKk8Xy-eBun_5iKcZWJQXnDweK_52gM02WDUT3GAVVNEkSmMBqTgT53SL7_F9tl4-8sGjNKTntM45caAJRiNaUvUfDXrkfUjuMYYA_NSGiPJcFjGjZ-670xouyZfmNHAHzGp2hVXgB_mMllIr9N8omcEJTERkRqx0ugYpf77hS6hFGETFxPE8QWzVVaciXxpLMP_ckgzWeHe3Jfp0DeXKFFloEfpWA_FyEK4FS1oP0ujaWStNUkM8oO93iHMhxtyTPNDGSh8yZ2VTXySwfGCenTK5fhRbyo2_YUvku6J_SVnCCb4rnD9so6XC6FEvS2smL3_FQ2pawy_665XgLlq6izr8kqvs-Myp3MwNx0nTcREiSIfaQoVu188pWPQTUeGu79UyHDCM1d-DwEOO3e_kPum9cdH9JTYoM1o4zVs9bRAnO8eo2-pt=w563-h750-no
1Q1gG4TBxAoO5TfAYtuPFhRg2rDoYw24O9pxlG9DaGE79lrYXezfhwCwyAMyL5uMDXVYAG_9linlJZO_WtMFA0-GHVfWYCtp6-Z1V3m8QTI2_9XQ0LaRgalgKumgPaHgP6AJMpsyLr5-dffn0_LDGXGFoliN8I-LxUds7jq2_7DOfFGmziMR1LsuY6DlJSq-7xfuucPo2q6MhGwAv4Amx5pM395TUfqTYjaM6CqikjuOd2BkIoh8oohgp9dsgwmTarJOkffbXPRvBvTZrJabIAtlXeZ-J8vz-_NQItH1SQws475ak2bvbBxKgm1fH6yyEw4QnuxFoQNCjSQlp0B_Rz1iCF_id0ygFKyv5YK5Z4DmLNwPHF4mWYMykONjvH1qxiW0hcxD5qjRYAmSYAk60fo0t0Z0pOhBAHCRC86NaUCcIi2VrXj_x6AMAh26kEzzqLgprLiqYHbyeiLseLTUyyGL3TfJeA-BkZix19oEeXHtMemowLbfBWEVDCCNwVId94C4xFpLfA9YqB_fOt0rThdetWNANaXHtzuvJmiTTSJXnzxzud0bRxX5rlDZ24JEciZNgYVXh6JZy3-Up95ehQvq0P6UFw6vD2Wt5BfXOABkwKROMvphetK33b08QG1vVj81A8KxkzIpjlUUhC2JXnLboBkzLRse=w563-h750-no

It was great and hit the spot.

Now it was time for Flight of Passage! I met up with CS and Steve in Satuli and we walked over together. Well, I waddled and dragged on through the queue.

_8GRTMcZ_UXPjgM3FDd8TLmce6jBOu7BUHlM8rYV38mdpqH1SeLmzsDEhade2YD71YbZ6Im41HShoDWqEa18OMsLODCNiOVG47tS2xIasJpcfrvQrdgm4m479LDSi8nOSnElPQzRcZnnou2MNcKkaY6WXErH3RlMax_xqMsroAmnNDQsLCNIw8vFewgOoKlDt-y44FoSeKP7DUj_FhNDxTmjD_xyhxvZe8vHJzguHDbZfkF3NE3ADoYsWtMenRx3RW4w64_ZwRW3n3QcIfWROBMgZCfA9Txnu9bWg38BhGzpCIlmsVwgiUzBj3dEEFcy769lOkLCjWbmeOkk98UPr4DVqCEHc08MFvMGRZCyJZh0a826YsUcJLBmo6dBHTdc2W8M0U858KL47fsIW-HJLnCY7va1SVR2HeBt4XTksrsPR77wLddvB99Eva3MbnjkxnCRfddDi1v2yeAMMN5gxunxv4M2IPVvHvZLTk95sASDLYLPpenPbTgFN-0BN2VxGaBClwa9UJcH20oY8kjwiqaXQPnwio9L5Jofk2zYMUQzrMoqBZLZwXqkglLVUsbQ5KEYU_q6Oa53LXjHuTYYhOIxrxo6d07QgVneg1WqtwJERV95vD8pKnXJz6yHSbkdkhHpmLjhFX8iu3EvpEdOZzcs7-QU6A5s=w563-h750-no

FoP was great, I'm glad I didn't miss it. We headed out as we had to make it to Sanaa for our lunch!

LUvVyQrUJmdx8AybgDMM9ObQXkqd2GmVWZ-uTANv6cObKNOmBHfZb5LFmouXzmVGCnjgf0mFsXVeborMRfsCZ8VfLRpPFs0sOjlOvkDxm4JrWkoewFARm4ovlRaaSfcZBZe0QWJHffds21gsw1Oj8jqBd7QLAMwdkfnZnvOcsJAzhISA_5hF-mC3uszbWMkuyp-CxJOPqIU9K9nhcyy6JaMUeOWTM4FvTX7IWTevFAkgeHVzr18gxt655UNgRqcA_sym887Af9QaFUEuObxagzh1AS3s2uKJR7-G5ZnGyEnWG4Q9K_ilU3nlZaCZeOpQLtsE8qr_jDo0pgdgS6c91N7QOd6A9sjmfqmMSR_5r-XqLUfBBeeemAGn-bZOR3GjTTwVO7AWBTMWS9v9Sm-wLEkUdvGC7ZJ4CXE1oamGB9Hy0DQY9GFfb0JImYaG4FPySKHqxvezqTahJ-VJ19uZYPPIADzP6GZBkZjXH-HmggZFCHm1q7QQWFcPwVAlnTa3UxWk51Y09GX8QF_ucSy7BRnAhDCgUQLByis8Ow7ZhRbvLNz9P6dm86XpHc4QTBNMR22ACmgc6R7n71PcKnEDCp_b2BSDpAPghg2WjtY0rSSunuzzWksRpt2SNz4M0iJ3HPgjvfVSdtDrGLwRPnelemODOPZPviP7=w750-h563-no

That was my 3 minutes of celebrity that day, LOL. But it was so sweet, its nice to meet other Disboarders and Instagrammers in person!

Some last PP Pics before we left the park:

s82cXUe7WnxHYUxsEf8Smxteo09g4PaFsz7JxuzWaApLAfrYy6-icxiKypLB1VWnHQwCjPbnq-vsBuk8Ss629Ame7QVSz3H1WwaltVqk1ybsNeN4XNGc0oDD54npcvW-Yeo3soBX5Twi9cnMUYat9PfwEXmwDDNAFy1lSYB89tBt_UwXe3KEwG3zx7WoBZay7EBH5Phyl4G4cQe6XUZhvg9ICdlf96gzhnjhtFhJ_audxf7LAG4kAtvG-dfOevmNVKuOJ1wkJyDQ2yC91rMbL5Ku2FlvE8gVDReWnhO26E_4yGRNXCHHymAkhVP4yTBjUAGSMEstkabaOvbbrm94cDPWa0JHjgAyTqEGtaYQxMyQc3nri3TWru3yc0nA8OtxNj5u34H05c1wJ_FUQHdDvHC_IY9DxBQt8LbahAEog6P3mStnKsoGcris9d0HQt9WMB9wQITnpLI0W90ynnoODNVpJNZeil9ivYcVLq7rYbgXIlHGKHie_PLOhEhSU_Rm1PvxqUQuh0NqJQBkP25wQpNbZhpBIxrQsqjOG0WzNvWP0XMS2KuDvUWrMK9JFigj_uE79Sljao9SX2TtmXlJ7KDgXBP9NV_QPsof3vcFxH7ASPzszJf00wfD3-BuS6h4W1b4ZbzaLML9TCmqZUkMGOLeSS3wWGSw=w533-h800-no
ji9ZyrhpEAITvILSzNrVWHx_2AuR9u10A2l1WFjXJjuR2N8ntuO03Ybe_J7T4eCKf9hS5uM1uzV8o-dHUpnso6dfrpM6PUP1G92riCpK8b2Fj5u6h3MY4TSeQWCCZJqL0hOKPya8Xww6v9DwJ-kzSsMP2EFEqVIzZREJtMsvpeoFV-lOYtEhWpQAEczIxXyhAGP0tIjG59h3jkgLjmduyd476uTMAkXj__ftT_keManIqfgIyk724CsiuTjW_PMrD385rHxOjy7Fe-MxIPj424pY92ZFdqedxeToHZZDXx9K-1Zn9L0kDhHGnvFt6Xd-K-qdUvWEKGXdyLceFb1Yamd7vAH_Fs4j30ZJwYyBQAXY7A0hbfssdyi7i1-KJQ-5-55jDDRi17fN5BLcqC-godFTobF5oyW_1696faYhxvCL7EZ_PXOoZdTDU2yxBYW9bv8BCPH06ryOWPUskYZLmS3veTuJ8VElBckLLp8FXwjn1VVBargkea1jdr4U-dssdr87NujCCa2QuJAlAkBVton68XCrLhC1UhFI-My9rcJQEgKxV6TJy2Kx8oIsF_SSvikRI9t47rX6dU7ic6h_MlD3BTY2UjiCT-B6NpL7_5RaxsMTfp173enllcPa1hZ4WXSMMqdRlQyRJqaFPO8C5o4dl_ycMIuj=w533-h800-no

Before hopping on a bus to AKL - Kidani Village! Our lunch at Sanaa awaits!

Yes I do realize that I just had a meal but that was at least a hour ago, and it was kid-sized.

We sat in the lobby of Kidani and I bought an ace bandage for my knee and iced it. It definitely seemed to help.

fygfhLo6x01r2TXsGEms-3zmati_M-yEj-fHeve8LvCoBduqf71tpqzdAow0-sxMmBtGpXzo4CRHJag-OMxhLkDkOFR8CjdlwI47tdOwJt_EOd65pUwAPU7g3hqQ6ufj-Ij1_haZlI-WsOxB3agI-TflY8WO3G485p200UzEwar0Nii4sdg1w08bsumtk37DcdcFLKzD6XWZA0GSuSm9laeiO1fC9JkwIcbX573adZDlx6sFRJWTX2DuDxfPh6gnLxloR8CNCOCtVxfllrAiGi9BI_JKxsc9nQe5o0mtqHZzPfnE0l-oTQJo8F9quiZGmUheMPM1w_Cy9eCrOTxaR8it-lsN_Q5xQDXCUxBqs6gQNmcB4jbiaIuXztVNPqrjuo69zQgkmNsqVaRxranfZpM6tN1HzLmDaEgO44Q7_6g7_zI_CHDccdqhA-udFCLo7u8uCWWedjtafhEeYrfwVpQJ7LOjbdvmbQI3lGg5VArP1Lji8D3JMqQ_Byy6-hF9_P4x8Cgt9HFwy2bK_8JK8HPru21p9AXbvPjTE8hsE2G2vutLYfrK9CHvj1Lh0u-I17oy85W9ySXDr5oVqnRPQsR1ZTjHf1awoTRHOEeOekL9vsz6cffvfXqACKT3fFb1O9F9wC0fto6xVYDxF7BVL8XluwFGcpC7=w563-h750-no
k39acMuQaEJL_b2Vo3jPXc0ftoVZ6Yxsxi6yhUmiwkw162fUZm61NGTJ5eQz1Yb765rtTch5KkWGrSgH8JYwPLF9Z6dHet002l0hl2_ormRUbJee_S-NMeCWZsvanCU0S-wCMVV5ZBQ_bABCAeWpt0IcWp0pco8oAGXYQeuzll_LllSLm8YUsS4a3LMU4PQwiOBgV01bZxkV793hZGs9gxsY366jP9rZiDrf05qiiPFKOKDZXLwV5tuFDBs_WcCv-YtWtEwfK7F7Pbsoa3j9JBcVwBM00urvZOjSEjynhGFXGpQp50QTtlkXCyGS1Nmdp70hAz3qXpaoNlrE77Lh6QzmfqZlg-b7ojCXkEJyxAkjp3G7-IZ8walMdHyvzMMu-y3OyBr9FIbzEW7ekAJX30XHWpx0NeDznxDVb8jTqvMrysoV5eP_MeY4-bIkeghsBCm1G5aYFH7Em11HD9ZvGvYdxrLPU3H9PsduJnz_qC06BgtN-ImILBYkUlRNXqo95BtMWJmZp9_y64vJwsyROZAWQ9UISidL-uCupC0qrzkQPUQRPxkV9yBUS3i3Gpweyu_5dznigfkLmqf0Fk8UUQ8sCiydvU4QKmymnBqIRdmAvW3vGEVZnFU9lLpbl4tO6O_y4nmBwOs8_1_MquX8dFK_FbHdvMGX=w563-h750-no

Soon we were called for our table at Sanaa. We managed to get a view of the Savannah!

IMQi2n7WXEwsXJ20ALVpZdN2jnuJgcop75WG25YtDBffre8ESlb0QlDJi3BqY3D2knVud2HaokOIOjJ79dGSLIcaoxdnVeXdoxE8BD29wNygdeC7TXF72AncJ9DKAmCizIeURpWsZQKuEH04dbogUUlG0Rp3M0mMuJTjqEa0YCn7SA-iWLuPe1euTpOooD4VU7-_8Sdm1o-m85-vEMen9cZTzAwaAzk_AWFdZU1bwkm5GLZ71g5iHuF29Gg6dSLkukI-VYSAOUOnEkY-bZVieBeK0W5khAh4SYBrr9_AOxxIKquGR9kQn9XRJx6T--mg8HZ-mczSbi8WJ70jL1ezD1f6Isqw86ml8-N9Xgwi_1tJK0RjQXQawS_90O2X6METmkiVsU_HftufpKvXH1-iSha0tjiA1tYx_VLbdVFMZqFmz5YcMhPNm6xgbkCoIlrIs3RJnwDaNBdv3wq0SKSD3ZdtfOtVUCdZLTW9CD0QrPFiiXVshoDpLFkq05GbxVBBOLc9umJ8GFq5p0Dj58DdoBcP9hZmpmol7ivN5eaM6BSrgUyB2Y5dkV6TY3dn8k7DUJg1m1Iku1RBLsDQnobWj7CQnQStIfN7q-gw2dk-ZDIk3IKiSp4HLdxzRxQ50gdtYN4vXablMczcgroGMlGNwQ644SmIKYv9=w563-h750-no

When we were leaving Sanaa I spotted this turtle and posted this pic to my instagram asking people who was slower today, me or the turtle?

W-a3swQLIsdv8iban_uOz0dqBYZA6YVv9OYjzED1sY1B_m-N_AJpEYj4XMw_ToE2SyqTdEAtLzjpK2kNSWZFc0t1iYG_geLTDD2AYkJOsf6ffbTwrOZ9F5N6bHavr4WfXKes9pZCRTweSiaKFz6DqZCFj9gHUE9_RftGEkHX5bxpYG3-ddkUwWS-StN-dITGmNvTdKsoG871SUd0Mp02a5uI42B55VF5Uu0D3xA4IyASEzel5GGKCc4CvevKPc-Pdmz3dBmCt3VNhA13D9GjMJH8wPCk1o0ndX7uSeYuVi4SBRIW9PfAUdQ8FUbBWRkh0OMSjusevV6xlS8tlZ35Kfeoy8HKfa_8GHV0O6aAOY6iv5mXMzKbM9kBvMoHUAzkCWct9eBpr6SKfKMJU-LPDI53vyXF9B1Veg5SFWMWRKh8nAvKRWUmCftmvl5FrSawau4cXVMuaFG2zr9joq-IEl3YMhx09d2OxoAmstSnpc0pGp7w6ZeMzGlkuO0zF5kR1l-r3xHBpJFWqzOKS6yZxeKaf2skOroCB5zGwfC_QvWSmrvZCdYahG4NruVkC4pB0eFYuFm1V4-WA8jKonqRXiAmQtjtuB56pl3_kRtjbvjk-NGpEZ31ne1DPilyaydBXuvYU3EhXepilloTTLFdnFaCVdH20e1n=w563-h750-no

And almost everyone was correct, I was indeed slower than the turtle.

S4uFAlPXt4DGcSK7Ns4I0RIGZ9Mm8eiwJsKg-TJiKSV8zsuh1B-Erpm4d_YOq_N8BCx7wwArVYDatHFeNMZ27LEDTaU5cndh74ACV8qNoLnbma-MR_wTt4CsX-PIV-uWHnBbLrNJGJrW0TiNJhMM8V4ax7gbsykm3r6mdXY64IXqBFG1xf9BuJP8Fv7yaIszBsK0e9UouOUQ3KAKc2WOnDRJLx0M6MMihO3VK2mzJOVMsjITBI_ANVTKtcmDqBiEcK8VOcS54EoauExr5p_FvHWaSBdi6HT2Pl7gJMSzaPyWZPoBmEaJDo3eGujhngA0IxDWBm2ljJbHwwG8H04TtVIYqMNsyDZCyVM0SqYAB-pnvuhjzCAdRrv0SA6ekgOXLL7-RN8AujUXRKDtUoTwiFIXgUeiQK7nM_znRhUvnai7bZfFklVEce-D0htwnMFBOEkEihvaXwNOxQE-x1a0MYIZ_U6I12wfhyANWYH8QhIK2a3WkbxmvlaEGLwb6ZgWvrket0XAYyw_CV300qAA-_XDP7Lzgw7LaMtEJL96vDrFjm7bo8Hi-ub7PJcvixnjbhm1_cbNxpUV-v4VJRFXIoF2JNSAP-5_FlCYVTRgulKZ6ITTp15UTzhHGwT38GcMkfTmXzGD2NPr2qTE6An0tAF-lEN5eOZg=w346-h750-no

I did like how some people gave me the benefit of the doubt and considered me faster, LOL.

qSVKoEiRCWsCDE75v8tsEUmzCpzFO_tDF9vXmfcAeSxz6rBOUgzRcviukzakEvRaz6J3VOigLDigaegeuMPLdTcRykFCStwC8rVZgT8sRkkb_yX8cTnshHuhpTDtdqegiKBu7xljMe_sagqouSPeg-BZMo3v3ysC_il-Tycbhvzx4B5csn_lq_x1rQu1lFXMnllvEXCOWrh3FgEjTNbKDX62ZlaxiCc4ZjbluhmbUpoyc26IN4_XrYS5r1pPN0G8c3Ekp0zgauY2zE6ZmJkin032jKFQtF1zbso9DBWOEcgVEtSOIf6o_DhWjT00Xe8Hl2sJXC3oUR0SH8PhwZ7tJrSOVh0G3vXlN0YJYYuJXRI8LRk6-OAxJ6pbLiyrnftUhb-TElefsxr_nT8AY67Hxy7DSB-00ZOBycJdB3u9YzwPbir31PuJBEy7Uq0i-ijgFyZWlio4FMq0HfuWc5y9OlE98_lP5uxq7dM-3TlZ95m2JCE5lILj0XSnntIUdCxn6ZMRofnwxAMa304B7_BmAUUoa_0QJxIHCqY0MoPMDRKbjZExqr0EqadAJ02qc7WlEumiepj78qIf5Lq-tyY08FNrH8mUdgr1iTH-JlK-6Hwaa3_Uq0RpRamRo2U0n7wgXq1YT1aL__OuO9WhkqVxbDo0161iy2kB=w563-h750-no

q3qzs2vh6zwM_jMGXtrlsjLZIeybsyrKUYED_C3RXoHToHL94nsJfYa_9cAAgL0mvkpK8xYbydOaKUIJqPmLv0su6UEDJ4X0xDmoU3nCreAFSHdojkRY-m_OxZdmf0vjM0RQdL2IqzxaKbsWYN1750Y8spv4UNNAXWnuxgeYnWl9Pe-x4CxMPzNszb2QNf55voK0IOy_KSrARhyCkKlB276USynWnbQIdm2YTd0Es55gCqaMjkTl0l28hYgpbJSTHGuGt-wGqj0j1eDU-2_hXivvCu4CrRe3UE_Cu4CI3KY2xJvcFs3kHj3JcCwx61rSN_A2dqrvUplD20kuLiY85SpmaCsFQAg3AWB2YqqDF7TXb2BG_YI4vhagcgnbYpTq-yXLmD5WidQfSfVF01DEfXXheYnt3YIf_KxAaoGiLwF2V9GG4jBnrnDOhXiUfzt2tlSo4oZY8BBIa2gaxOoYCd-V4NwfOaxwLxlLKLLMu2v_gVxOc2hFMbexlnQdxiCpLwWljR10u8vYDZGjm3NDBsliPpUlZcY-NjfrHMHI_FMb73DfpI_34ONCycf5_Uqv766HEUnFkE2ehy5YMV_oe8WvwZVxsHExQgtFJuTGa3rtS7s3Mw2Fhq-LrcTiUzTTx9zs3ZUq7KSsDh2x4Ty9uTPl0MsgMWGE=w750-h563-no

And a close-up of the sauces:

WKLw9iZG3MAa3q6c3uP78f4Lmm2Dqo5E7imtSwVwBAU8LiYJfgL2pEjywS0-XHAkRj_SEbXZTTjqKLHVSpE7-8_N9tJrwMoZQy2Oyud6rXyBvtHPSMC23nOfSCd8W6jTyUitLOf-BiKWZ3WCXkB8cXV7xbvtXT0DYCNIFUr6lN0ME05Qm85D4kvRB4pUGrWwHWrhq2U6_Acs66BJutjzoituWqRhTG2qCWlyrfg5-3ozkhtgVV2GCBKgeOW0-87sSDcmTTWjjqm-pv--gBziFKAXO9w11XndmXGOzQkVLHh7qIrF6W7-e1AljTFx2V1QBXqVBzRMlwnSOoqxEkMz29puMjdqG7I8YYdgB6c9cr5NHNY5l7tvfHhKYGpSvq6SMeV5cLwf7UHFEVDYoCN6seK6oj-vMaNSGg6PbZl5TnCF3z0bFVexUrmT9wD650jnUI2MQ7yWf5unVrY-0mtNLX9Ue8dwRRxg9enKnj75TGi8qbd6vNZZnIbc70rAk2v2rj8PKTVAVGWrfkGiMEkpHMx0LNP2f9aOty5F21RjUU482c_hmMd5DXbaUHZkQir_teD5NLyHhVYs09oUIWP1zQyYIxqjoybf31ETVr-YhWG-FGF4qJStZERvBKtSJ9wCvolHuFlkV_EOeahIUmHM7nh77RI4YORv=w563-h750-no

It was hard to pick a favorite, they were all so flavorful. Steve liked the spiciest ones, I liked them all and would mix sauces, and guess which one CS liked? Yes the one that tasted like JAM. The sweetest sauces like the mango chutney were her favorites! :laughing:

As an entree all of us got the Potjie inspired!

MVSt-OZvyGnueZW_NvrBLrJBoj0IWVOtmwK0RXyfQFh4xcc0pHsZlpLW_SH6-R5kd6TRlfMnl6-0fRbknxPmEhlnsp0-Eva5XXM96Wp-y8QG_P8YaTxGqczuf8O6a3C27cHaATDICbZ4RAjv4jZvdhHZW1sCzpMnO86W8vatppM3YyL98geBVPaAZVkpTBpgm_EcJ-sBh80vA7L2rlBd7O3OIv3-O5Ss-Q7_Ef44RKWSfFbl2oBsQJiWUge2ZGIc9DuhwuWsvnIY6d9i9jKaGgnLKECikgR4dE8D_ZqvVMSDI135MEN6eS-YxC294lcFVLqIMvr92tYCFxFLoEFxNpAMniBGCNutuynQPiT16__903zRi8mbH4hJKcoAm0tTFZyUP6HRlsfE30tHJne-1YeP1-ujQCCdbG1B1HYXUPOB5aON3Ow6p1T8HtIGK3scStU3dAzjSHUMlYbkEbvSP83jPc6MElZBJbX3UJwbmYBgiC7FlB7DMOi_KI7adtGnWEUpGuOqWzhpp-KqM0sIYIf2Hk74XF8PIbSX6UxGs2Kb1PbEppbCJrv_N9ZTzB0JCVnLQmagEO8_hW6U-zm2I85bDiDb7LvTjim0R5LQoXcZoqBPEYBjCPOOA3w8KnYnBK-V0Hlsrq-ykSCCvbw3aNr2y81viM6s=w750-h563-no

YKQ4_lxQxrm_PKAfTwQGIrRlWiJnExDXwGq6ZA4atP42d1DcdFntanqbE0du14EgsZUZ9BK5ASMpLBJq3n-6CopPd6vqMum3fHgvIWQmGC7Osuyg7z4PYSjhDXkHerqh38CtR9KwGO69iQd2Ug7a-Fedi9j-9mhNE3xBU0RrsTadvLMP5b0D8-RagOlimZtYXBgO77-lYsIV5oLfykisEol21SBYSNDjvZdNrX1HIgaesn3-_80MouSeGx6i7CNp9AiXSyvEMTVOwnvfPOhM9e4zEBZKOxBmyV4yjeXHvFlNTmMhL6yZD_QHS_UGPQ0wRwCH5EoyLiiLge1nOjMCxmwPr2j5CZMU4PAm-uSVwfwHOwmXq8SF-B05xk_cn_CqsrSBDuFkvHLnkXFuHTunveSySORnfam5IN7thmDrsLEzmg0gfu6iL4M4IFFoJ7lLeaIxVr2mqn3bKhG_hgXOMfvWVefxUENLf6nhVF6mTRBKWEeaLGDw8NOwhy_Pv0imS7YxMhiCUmXSV5qPwc0Z3o97jJLjUgYjRmS__62reipZa8mvQswXWftTUc2-lN5JumyWdSWNm59rmlMZv7Jd21ugh6nKe4uuxYCqS4a4Jm8iKrs-k-06yrkY-x-CpBk47pjF98oQOf3ZXlAynL-adTblk1mD0t0g=w750-h563-no

ZMW0qZ5PK0J86Gyz8TtkzK2_K8iXIZP77klV-2UNWhQ3_obEZgn3Vf53K7z75nguBGJmOEuIuJCe8f3X2V7xHcrj_VwpyidcjXFZEKYKhGc9yXKVMBLbqnSUUHZPaWK-jqMtkbrajipIG-ownzZN2FBuNuW9318_xVpNHUtl3ZY3P_z58zJ3iRtGNgR5pWHGD65UiR9zobuVB7fLAwLkp-3DQm7s8UNYpBQMfpMGikYiSujIhjK48ELKfrzD3UQu_t-p6fcE799lTBqRVycorl1MDkE55LPc91MhH-_DFNXD2165hcw4J8RJBS6aAWyXp5HIJsV2ErxrWieuak5WFEsMO68QSjg6XCVFMtZ-JqYgKLdMx66lK5zYHa-CBVFsitzxltV4qfuIYcb8ANZZtihN9VnI4m4wzMfP0jmIGyD9KA9EVB2n_cL85oBkFunwqkd3VP7Fq3W7fvNvCyh3sMgezqvnySdosnZC9du6P07RwOsWCjJzUidR6tBGIbveENl1b8JNZ54cFD7pGjujK4paZdTlcTv5QwUIEasgNxyU-61r7ju9aTnddcY3EkUzjmdx_mKJEwdM3BRcQxoCHQgajek4SY4-99IPeOaJHBgH09TbNILENCEsdumZ-OYa4jJt8hdFS6pymy1HRbFhb-9o7PPE6QFz=w563-h750-no

In between all of us we have Shrimp Durban, Butter Chicken, Lentils, Chickpeas, and Cheese. Yum!! So much flavor!

We were really stuffed by the end of the meal! We could not eat dessert but we were full of carbs from the bread service anyways!

Steve and I were headed back to Epcot for our final Food & Wine seminar of the trip...a sake tutorial and tasting! Since my sister doesn't drink alcohol she decided to do what she does best...yes take pictures!

Here's my "in pain but in denial" face:

4h7UGdQ4dp37PLVjxqyztIMXMxNE8e7fQlNySIu-_8-mMUnm8Bf5AzxBb4HHe4eS_Hej2NBwxlUGKj-q7_J61WoDxwqnFhAAUtABABZatwH6q8BOjivQZ7vo8amZDkrfNRRZZhdKLDKDX8MJUcZ9SzHkgFSXtK_R3IfgEsaEz4dF-lR2Zx4NlfkZ3Qld6lD1dCyvUX2duC2ze8EjAchqTL9uKFpwRwgcoqeC0HfVxiu4uSK4JXyT9iDXymrYneFAnysmKWOwIVgB1SjUZzONIg08YXohqIj_EWxrYMYozYzz10gsYMil6P2Yd5pb0dbCldw1P2lgumtXWEF0HRstDsBl9YFMKZiRilBAXRi97nr7aiBvkIpcGOhWKQoy73GS5loY7Y7DAH0aVNoOQDZAHg4qyZ9RSIxY8h7RDcRfboO0MP6LZb-_5CizDXSGVDxCArMhHnzgbUZmXVf2imvPIS-rs2TCr1cCDyWhGVFz574uPfpMYuHJJQb1nh1YSSiS-MQs6RsrzvyAxPLgmZYXkokCdOCYLGcvVorCF7hCFpKHBbpvAIBP2bbM7gC7nZwMtm850WeiEGj4DhUuhs_sVIelV0-zXY0n9sPbD0m-0tW602raA_S_9cBEWQ1RlCHm_pkAzM5j-IH_kDe3EwLLEJZyy4C6fUFV=w563-h750-no

And here was the sake we tasted:

Ei1fOPv5TBXZq5rybOmHOy1fc7jR9Ig2AfpNGjEcqcloZIEhspN5m22rhUTMKSkFraQ44_G1xGne_TUOmvzs2LqpSPAOqGaLEwLrrvYxWAb5NsvZYukJAXl2ikK9DE4TBXpoZQV2eleWyimtN5ybVnVNLJaCJll1yf6x5z74Y4EMxWJyK4EBirkTXGTZMZawCncVckCCY3PsPTY1T_1W_lwwDWGvXeMMOsQLj7tMyVhD1fkswfueRthlVPkDEPLnCK68UqY1vtumr12h6p-4bEp3TegdY55sQoNZ32L-EsEvPPCt-lGXh-DvbCbp5Ic5QZJZwBJYbdehtFtcPugXKLjD3_II8va28siLIFCJkxXxE3m6fHyOr2QxUliKkQ9xNULI_8ooH_JJFXHXKuzWhQG2ZL4UJuMiSenpjhtK_Stq_RtUTwsLqs8jD5YjU-Uk4g8zdRwWrorvEdMtvShDBbqFMZTdPIdVTBQA-sMFLlJy2yfh7TUmF-sEQIPuARfJSZysK0qFIPeH5IuxTqfQJVouiaUANethhEtkpzF8bpW5Nlxk09OxxWqgLY6HyZpv30tnTJ737YgQsUExZIdhbePkne1vpiQtTKt0oYZ969eLLOfzLxxnhI2KLdG6Gv9fX40rg1INRA_VH0koYWAigAKIMR5syERP=w750-h563-no

We did learn a lot about sake. We didn't know that much about it before. The quality of the sake depends on how much the grains of rice are polished. The higher the percentage, the better quality the sake.

nJHA8YCFqzfKeBxsv70HtBKAiDTHutuSky0PQt2Jg8hpnq2i0H0hPM73CG81HE5gA4BiOWzYQcu0H-kSvWcfsOAHK8dsDf77ja---VLkRS6MABQjl1_41aixiX8vbn33aisMmcU4Abc8U9qkIPt3s2YtsZCMxfZaabyTkuZrikoD7vRP3ZalWDjrTDYwKlcLNhaKToD_e1XLSx8Hs8wXvTSiIKS2k9ixrMTqDWEr07X6FB7TeahC4PJB9efibFCiFNE5snJKMqqdzuNIxyrdZZkn0cy7u1sM_bcui6pn9GbbjYqsY2Q7eOBhhHO4KxsGshtWZAOVuanLXQA0HU22Q34kRUgLJMHcWDJZuM6jYWSBfs35NSw0D3wWOo2IRRf6dUYK-W7qbiDTuvVrnXNc3DwLazPR8D-tydsviLpmBdwHrNFDtP-BFymzLZgpad9CjkyW8eZyDiifCATyk8ur8OdOQ2JyZ4O6JGPTKiAcXxATXsmUneNg8XOIBfjCF7DB8OCxt-_S-dMLU1-5LwpPRkxekXkmnGdeGaGG3UuBFaWvCqTO8PCt3h0FlSwg8tyam3YPBnf4SMjkKGtlssKuKZNMPgyJvIrrx4iYdDxed_CnknS0w5urC_MpqnHcEeeG1ia7n6akxXc38IwqLah-tXFE0Uw_Fyy0=w563-h750-no

It was a great and informative class, and Steve and I really enjoyed it.

After our class, I decided that I was ok to go to Disney Springs for the night.
I know, right? Bad idea. But better idea is to have Steve wheel me on a wheelchair to the bus to Disney Springs!!
We borrowed the wheelchair from the front of the park and Steve wheeled me over to the Disney Springs bus, which in all fairness was quite far away.

elx5N6j8O5M2ufnLA9O386373vdT_BUNym9o9plt5r6dh-l_WEfFsZIgy7j-gILg5NPz-rg9IDBWjBD0GX4u_T6VJCO-78notavxvuHaru34NQDl7gQXGI0d41OSBJ7PT6rMjUMz_5Vv9X1NCBFG2rOZX8ScAhSevPAvpRKcgfNmIuPFAvGhPF8w9dkjYlamCZcFTPWCaXrHdL-TByawjfKjXblUG5vca0vops7cDLjIjyner0t6qfbDmvHRJCCbMCK7vMbmEn5j2Uys0G9NcdzdLYqk_WXFkaiwU74JGImqpCKmvL6-kQjCIIeMwwRD8JdSQ0dHJbl77z7kyfhsRQ8QPpKXB0Hzaavoc-rzFOWJcF0hILM1c1nb0H_ckIdBpdiLH6-xRaZIfKOv3b-bSWwoYXayo29bdWbgpSFutZ1NefrHH4kwcjY_Bdl9EtKLE9GXqMYlfy_yMbA_U9b9u8KVXTjtcUOXl4wBQba9nW3nZSSSVZ90ovhrUXg4T9VKt1yokgDIgvhpl9qXVgJISpu2DEFAnG8UYnf_W0gnuzqP1YIdz2oGlH7VBnJQlm5mdYt4A7-wvFjgZyrDU6g5Ne5YV36bxOefB2L4EhFZ8hec6fTJksyG60zKAW4zOK0DcZoB29ff0rvA5rzZ_sij7UP4GTmdaFsV=w563-h750-no

It was just my sister and I at the springs. We bought gifts for our family and I got an Earl of Sandwich and oogled at the pretty dresses at the Dress Shoppe.

UCaQEionIoHWGO_83s_htIK0Pp9aQVJdYu3TblkkJPcILJ9JFciW1gNkEJ-bpmQ9OHYhDv6EWmNNCS2VoHKOPKFAnz_dte2LEHIRgfjVI57KllWEmnNGNE_aTJZJieO7cPvN4HIEVwcN17VQL_EkfjQweyG7zeYq2WbG0GQ3D9lEU-m7CgJgurKGyB_VUWyRsEb1ZZf3skgQtK4bfgMSvjBKrGu-_j0UI-VyA9pFH1PdStygyAZD7XzLDy3x12cQvlYeE9-pWeyvUNjuVu425_OVeG_pgf50kA-pSfAFT8ycumhWufz948n675ug0GYITd9Ca7cxbOXLnuGFNajpMSls9mRFiGIsfqNooYPI3UBKPss91QSHGjWPcG933UJX21C_Ljz8Tn-TS0fBWlipb7JFQgYteEmslTigGJOROSAozki4Xwnh0IxRSSSGhAk2CsR5Yjwte5X0KppU96RYGNgaA_Id2oBLkwWn1ItjefwenwFTFvv6F0Gckv67vh64MankrYa0li3n5Sf-xUudOv1uuPsqrDyxPMVCq9-MMt59FxHTfAolGnVYsxKqp4Loa0RUGScdjh_ppf34mBP5QDSZ94IxFjBV5iCWCw4PinyrHuFjMoE1J2CozvaPZp-fJ--iAg22IofevPxRGallhA6RLhEWIEn6=w563-h750-no

I took my sandwich back to the room and ate it. It was amazing. I got the holiday turkey.

Although I don't really have the stomach that I used to have. I am really trying to cut back, I really am. Unless at Disney then no holds barred.

MA-bAtdQYOZlbg0o2IUzTq9CUF368cvctJWKnKuyVDICuIJKM1KvEeNxoL1odcqQVY42o80s6rd1N70Fbcf41R9bXPuM673_re5qcRvgCLz5AVrQ1n6BUIDUceA0euYtjKTLeGLoQVjb0DKj0IkhK12WOEMz5BB-ScAsmpjqQUIuxYqXohy7oJutXXC_avUwdwYuCgtoIyJiASyN8HChCIug6hpnlwnKgnrRO7_s7XQOmkXZ5yeCQhaePBV7fo6DUn8nEr2NQHpVmnPh1jODy9Gp6xLB_sZ6kD2hH1uRRIfs44rWWGyKokCIsptLMCWELoFYpohuZgTDHkIgvN0sM0Z1KanhAgGPnDXTQFvhWjlEcUHz-LUFfMb12sMS8c5LJUWiXef8XzlseWtRqRJVdwcYf0fJ4xNStlJonUFPiWhfT1ZzeCvBURooFYlBW_Iy9eNH0LtDwPmootxy09ckGgh5gHylTuI72ua0hX71UtrhW0ZyMoHeDOVKYiSRtThCKqh0CK5ZZeD_4Kwe5VNsCrZZnrN5mG0QkZJijl9COxmxvgLcYwHWr2708waR7tng04_RZF8w9a7QGVR6qxsk09zSlg1Cqa5mEr0PWeiwjk-nQ3Taxn-KO28Z44w65UrwUDVfH6VHla94t22Sd-urdWyBGclCcnTK=w563-h750-no
DTWI4j3U03wzY2ddldKCPTXg8zWuTXZirIrlRaXRws2Filz77CUnTn04NKKJ0195lKX3VpIUzkv4IjtldErFAsDLQwGlyX-9bc4SupXVn5SMfHgYA1GCalsn-dESHS9pisQE-k7aPWWoRUi5KckrMqJquyagCTGUD8jeEXnlUrBhCJCosTTxC4srEbYPzSRti7KbFc10tX-Cymrx-dr08LD8D62ouR2wfZGeLZMKOHojpkbxlSOKyQWQqcwXBtHUF7lbR86b8-nwxXJZAHJDuM3w3ejuDxMMjUFjbPMLUCz2ogvQpSxStXgN6lXquKNbGc3vOEVJ2Ag5CQLWCbXLiVHQxfmFzU28ya8jVkppa_OO8xJ-y--0zSvix-4wczDlkAg9_zclDTOSu7k8hZKuw5A_ivKFG85WI46duaD6Ukziiq50K-e67Y7v1eLa4CpMfw6yNls_KKlCrKTdeFPJ5pvaHJjHKvjoTqZ2vMxzlF2Q5y_2vwqYlh_9eG8_VE0wd1BsR5mLNW3uvMyxYmey1bxS2SpRaK5-2bJJKXNBTn2nXALrlxgxjtOEMeofldyP30unF00OHK3EdLTlO7WlrONl4EJlTIeJ0AJgwn_8eH9zsCm_OG_b7zbZEaPtFXHpa0lFQbfgj4dQFbBW00c7QShKc0T246DT=w563-h750-no

My sister decided to stick around Disney Springs and have some solo time by herself. She at at WPE since that is her favorite quick service!

So aside from the sucky knee pain that day I did get to eat and drink to my hearts desire,
which was probably the only thing that I looked forward to from that point on. I did ice my knee whenever we were stationary and that helped a lot.

Coming up...our next to last day!
What was your favorite seminar at Food and Wine? What are you looking forward to doing at Universal?

Sucks to have a bad knee at Disney World(nothing that a glass of wine can't fix)! I am surprised you did not rent an electric scooter!

I just want to let you know how much I enjoyed your trip report. We are heading back to Disney July into August (our first summer trip) and staying at BC. You have a beautiful family....thanks so much and I wish you all the best!

I feel your pain, it reminds me of my January trip with my sore knee and really sore back, ugh!!

You still managed a fun day and the Sana’a bread service puts us all in a good mood!

So excited to meet you in just under 2 weeks now!!

I wish we went back to Sanaa! We tried yesterday before ME picked us up but it was so crowded both in the restaurant and the lounge.
I miss my Epic family! It feels so weird to be back, right?

That really sucks that you were in such pain!!! But, you made the most of it and trudged on as any good Diser would do...:crutches:

Yup I sure did, there was no stopping for me!
Miss you all so much! I want my Epic family back!!

Your Sanna lunch looked very yummy, something I definitely want to try one of these days

It is really great!!

You are making my mouth water, this is my favorite sandwich from EOS!

Yum I love it too. I didn't get it while I was in Disney! I am a little bummed but we ate so many great things and we just couldn't fit it in.

Sorry to hear your knew was giving you so much trouble, but if there is anything that can cure it its gotta be wine and bread service. :P

Wow, you'd think I'd be turning into...Chunkylush!! :)

One does not throw away a FoP FP.

Of course not.

Will he be there on the 3rd when we meet?
I am so telling him.

Did you tell him?

I can't stop... staring... You ate it with a spoon!

It must have been because they had ran out of forks, LOL. I wasn't going to get up and walk to get one once they brought out new ones. Gotta save that knee for better things.

looks amazing. I've heard a lot about the bread service there.

It is!!!

:sad2: You crazy, girl.

Now that you met me, would you say it's true?

Oh I just considered that a small appetizer, don't worry!

Oh good, glad I'm not the only ginormous eater.

:laughing: This is so me at Disney! We're obligated to pack in as much Disney food glory as possible... it's only right!

YES

See above comment... I wholeheartedly agree. I remember a few years back I arrived around 4pm to Epcot on the last day of F&G. I seriously ate like 8-10 different things throughout the course of the evening... I mean, what choice did I have, right?! :confused3 :laughing:

You seriously had no choice. You did what must be done!!

Bread Service :lovestruc

I love your Florida shirt, it's super cute!

And we may or may not see you in Universal... ;)

And we sure did! We have to stop bumping together on rides queues...although, it's so fun to see someone I know while on line!

I'm way behind on so many trip reports so I'm kind of starting at the end and reading backwards :laughing:

I'm sorry about your knee but you accomplished a lot even with a bum knee!

I never made it Saana…Mike and I had every intention of going last October and just never made it. He and I have a trip planned for next March so it'll have to go back on the list for then.

See you real soon!!

Hi Kelly!! I miss my Epic family!! It's surreal to be home.

I'm sorry you were still in pain :( But despite that it sounds like a busy & fun day- 2 parks, an awesome meal, and a night at DS!!

It certainly was a bummer to not be able to do everything I wanted to at least I got to every place where I needed to be, LOL.

I'm the same! I liked the mango - I skipped all the spicy ones!

My sister would probably ask for straight up jam the next time...

Yum, bread service at Sanaa is the best.

It really is!

I love this, you made the best of it, I'd say.

Yeah it was a bummer but I just don't want to stop when I'm at Disney! I want to do everything!

That is so nice! What a beautiful moment for him to take and remember your Dad. :goodvibes

It really was sweet of him. :)

The dessert looks great!

It was better than I thought it would be!

totally glorious!!

It was!!

Disney calories, don't count, right? Just like shortbread cookies at Easter, lol!

Exactly! And like the Canadian chocolate bar I'm eating right now courtesy of Fallon.

That's too bad your knee was bothering you. How is it doing today and will it hamper your trip next week?

I finished 6 weeks of physical therapy last year and then I just tried to maintain the strength in my knee. I could do more though. I swim and do yoga mostly. It does still bother me but that' when I haven't moved in a long time and is stiff or if I'm walking funny or wearing non-supportive shoes. I think this is just a chronic condition. It didn't really affect me too much in the past 2 weeks on the trip, the only time I notice it is when I'm walking down stairs. Walking up is ok, but down will hurt. It was mostly an issue on the cruise ship going up and down decks.

No judgment from me regarding food. I'm a petite person, but can put away an insane amount of food. I amaze people at how much I can eat.

You are my idol!!

Satu'li Canteen's bowls are my favorite counter service meal in all of WDW. Honestly, I think they're better than a lot of table service meals I've had.

Sooo yummy! They have changed their bowls slightly in that the rice is a bit different. It's still good though.

That bread service at Sanaa is the stuff dreams are made of. Well, at least my dreams. Now I'm craving it.

OMG me too. We tried to get it yesterday since we were staying at AKL right before we had to leave on ME but it was so crowded! The lounge was packed. Boo.

Have a safe and fantastic trip!

Thank you! We sure did!

I had my first encounter like this. It was a little strange. But Gwen got a kick out of it!

LOL are they impressed with all your "internet" friends? :)

Now that I think about it, I def voted but I can't remember what I picked...

Probably me slower than the turtle. :rotfl:

I never get tired of looking at pictures of the bread service! I really need to get us there again soon!

Me too. I'm so sad that our next trip is not until the fall. We did not get Sanaa bread service on this trip, we just had so many other things we were eating. But I would like it again soon for sure!

I'm all caught up! (Just before you finish this TR! :laughing: )

I think it was a good idea to switch rooms - that door would've driven me CRAZY! :scared: I'm sure having two bathroom areas also helped quite a bit, too.

Hi Jenny! Thanks for reading!
Yup that room door was so annoying, I'm glad we got a better room.

Ah, Toy Story Land! I'm SO excited to see this and experience the new rides! It will be a little sad to ride them by myself (as we'll have to use child swap), but I look forward to it, anyway!

It's so much fun, you'd enjoy it whether alone or not!

I'm also pretty excited to try some of the new snacks! The Pub Tots look great - more up my alley than the tots at Woody's Lunchbox (as I'm not a fan of chili with beans). I also would love to try the Peter Pan Float. I'd read mixed reviews on another report, but your endorsement will lead me to give it a try!

Pub tots are so yummy! And the float is delicious. Also the new Lost Princess cone is good! It's lemon sherbet flavor!

I'm REALLY impressed with Su-Queen's character dedication! Her pictures with the seven dwarves and the Pooh characters in costume turned out SO well!

Oh you're in for a treat with her latest set of outfits... :)

Your hotel room in Sydney - WOW!!! What an AMAZING view! I'm glad you had such a fun vacation!

Thank you!! We had an amazing time.

You went to several restaurants that I've avoided or just skipped for the past few years... Hollywood and Vine may make it onto our list due to the little person that's coming along with us (I didn't see the point of attending with two adults when they had the Doc McStuffins characters!). I've read several reports with high praise for the steak at Mama Melrose's, so we may need to include it for my steak-loving husband. I'm quite sad about the pre-fixe change at Be Our Guest as that was one of my favorite meals on property. I may try it again (even though my beloved mussels are gone! :sad: ), but I may stick with lunch for the time being.

We never did the Disney Jr breakfast either, but I do enjoy the seasonal dine.
Yeah I'd probably stick to lunch for BoG from now on. We haven't been back since last Sept.

I love the positive reports of all the early morning and late-night park opportunities (paid and otherwise) and I would love to do such a thing at Hollywood Studios! I'm worried that since I won't be visiting until 2020 that HS extra hour events will be mobbed with the Galaxy's Edge enthusiasts. (Don't get me wrong, I'm interested in seeing Galaxy's Edge, but the pull for me would be TSL and Sunset Boulevard). I guess we'll see!

Maybe they will have separate GE and TSL after hours things. It only makes sense as you spend so much time lining up for the big rides that half your time is over! When we did DHS after Hours we rode Slinky dog 4 times and Toy Story twice. And that's all we did all night! Each time we lined up for SDD it was 20 minutes so it's not like there are no waits, there is still a wait just much shorter.

That's too bad that you had knee trouble on your trip! All the walking in Disney can create mobility problems for any of us and it's frustrating when you have things to do!

It was so annoying! I'm so glad that there is no repeat of that trip. (knocks on wood)

Have a wonderful time on your upcoming trip! Have a GREAT time with all the DISmeets, and also your time at Universal, your extra Disney time, and your cruise! I can't wait to hear all about it! :goodvibes

Thank you Jenny! For sure you have to try and join the next one!!

I love when that happens!

Now people are recognizing my sister and Steve!
Someone recognized my sister from when she posted in a Facebook Group for Disney, and said "You're Chunkyonkey's Sister! You two are famous!" LOL

First Liesa and now you, I want bread service.

Oh you and me both, we tried to get it yesterday at AKL but Sanaa was packed!

I can see that. I may not have wanted to get out of bed at all.

If we didn't have FoP FP I would have did that too.

You poor girl with that knee!! My Mom got a horrific blister on the middle of the bottom of her foot the first night of one trip. She kept wrapping and gauzing and sock changing the whole trip long, but refused to slow down or take it easy because of it. #becauseDisney

OUCH that sounds so painful! But yes, I refused to slow down!!

Bread service question--will they keep refilling your sauces if you find one you really love and need more of??

Yup they will!
Miss you Chunkylite!

Sorry about your knee :(. My family :love: Earl of Sandwich, they do have awesome sandwiches!!!!

Thank you it's much better now!
And they do have delicious sandwiches!!

You're on your epic trip!! Just trying to get caught up on all your others!!!

Yup and now I'm back :( You'll have to come on the next one Kathy!

I am so sorry for your loss. I recently stumbled upon your TRs and I've been reading all of them. Its awful to lose a family remember to cancer. Your story of your Dad's battle is so similar to that of my Grandmother's battle with lung cancer.

Thank you so much, and thank you for reading. Cancer really sucks. I know so many lives who were affect or were taken by it. I'm so sorry about your grandmother. :hug:

Just stumbled onto this one (though I've read some of your other TRs) so am only a couple of pages in, but enjoying it so far!

Thank you so much!!

Yes, we do the same.

In fact last time, since I need to do Disney things while anticipating a trip, I figured...why not make little envelopes? (like people do for Mousekeeping, only I printer these smaller)

Here's the pattern I used, I anyone wants it:

magical-express-tip-jpg.399006

Awesome! they are like the mousekeeping envelopes my sister makes!

What was your favorite seminar at Food and Wine?

We liked them all! The onigiri was the most interesting, and the sake was really educational for us. The wine tasting is just like any other wine but they were all fun. My favorite events though are the special meals at the restaurants...the French Family Meal we did in 2017 was fantastic!

What are you looking forward to doing at Universal?

Hulk coaster which we did 2x and then Gringotts, which we ended up not going on because the line was long and then they closed early! Boo.
But we went on rides which we've not done, like Kong Skull Island, Fast and Furious, and we did the Raptor Encounter. Raptor Encounter was so funny but scary at the same time. Like I knew it was a person in a costume but it's still scary to be poked by a raptor!

Sucks to have a bad knee at Disney World(nothing that a glass of wine can't fix)! I am surprised you did not rent an electric scooter!

I know, it's because I'm stubborn and in DE-Nile!!! :rotfl:

All caught up! I'm loving your trip report!

Thank you so much!

I just want to let you know how much I enjoyed your trip report. We are heading back to Disney July into August (our first summer trip) and staying at BC. You have a beautiful family....thanks so much and I wish you all the best!

You are so sweet, thank you so much!! Have a great time at Disney! Hope the heat doesn't bother you too much! It was very hot the past few days there!

I pretty much knew then that Mulan was going to meet inside, so we stood in line near the spot she usually meets and people just started lining up behind us.

I swear it works! DH watched one of those science experiment shows once where they did that randomly in malls, and tons of people just queued up without even knowing what it was for. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter