Craigs List Users???

cmac609

DIS Veteran
Hi

I usually use Ebay to sell things however I know things aren't really selling on there right now. How does Craigs List work? Any fees??? Any other advice?? Thanks.

there are no fees to use craigslist. ive used to sell and buy. the best advice i have is

-always local
-always cash
-if its something you can transport easily or something gigantic, meet in a public place.

ive picked up from a few houses before, but i always called and emailed the person who i was purchasing from, and made sure i didnt have any bad feelings before i went.

i love craigslist, its just important to be smart and follow your instinct if something is goofy.

good luck !! :thumbsup2

It kind of works like classified ads for your location. You really only list to your local people. No fees and I have bought and sold many items. It works well for us.

Can someone comment on larger items with lots of pieces? I have items like baby swings, jumperoos, etc. Should we reassemble them at the meeting place? I can't fit them in my Honda sedan assembled!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter