CP 201_: a thread for college program hopefuls who have to wait a few years.

Hi everybody! I'm Angela, I'm 18 and a senior in my high school in Westchester, New York, and I've been dying to do the CP since I was in 8th grade. I've recently (well, as of yesterday lol) been accepted into SUNY Purchase, which is where I'm most likely going. I actually want to do the Spring 2012 program, which would be the second semester of my sophomore year, so I thought it would be really cool to meet people on this thread who want to do the CP then too! I'm interested in either Attractions or Hospitality :)

I think I've decided on Fall Advantage 2015. That would be the first semester of my sophomore year in college. Wow, that's a long time away. :scared1:

Hi everybody! I'm Angela, I'm 18 and a senior in my high school in Westchester, New York, and I've been dying to do the CP since I was in 8th grade. I've recently (well, as of yesterday lol) been accepted into SUNY Purchase, which is where I'm most likely going. I actually want to do the Spring 2012 program, which would be the second semester of my sophomore year, so I thought it would be really cool to meet people on this thread who want to do the CP then too! I'm interested in either Attractions or Hospitality :)

westchester! i'm from there too! :)

I've been debating this myself. I think I'd really like to do Fall, just because I love being at Disney during Christmas. BUT, my high school dance team (that my sister will be on when I plan to do the program) will be going to WDW during Spring 2012, so if I did that program, they would be there for a week with me.

Are you planning on doing advantage? I'm still not sure yet.

I'm definitely thinking Fall (most likely 2013, when I'll be a first semester sophomore) probably advantage but I'm not sure yet.

I love disney at christmastime, even though I technically don't celebrate :rolleyes: and halloween is great too!
And my birthday is in January, so I would get to have my first disney birthday! I've never been able to go then because it's an awkward time.

I've been reading about the CP apartment complexes lately. Chatham Square sounds nice to me. :) Which complex are you guys considering?

For some reason I just started thinking about when WDW's 50th Anniversary is. Its in 2021. I'll only be 25. I may get a chance to do a CP then if I still plan on going for a masters degree when I get to college. That would be awesome :) That would be the most Magical Celebration on Earth. :) This is a little random, I know. :rotfl:

For some reason I just started thinking about when WDW's 50th Anniversary is. Its in 2021. I'll only be 25. I may get a chance to do a CP then if I still plan on going for a masters degree when I get to college. That would be awesome :) That would be the most Magical Celebration on Earth. :) This is a little random, I know. :rotfl:

:goodvibes
I know! I'll be far out of school. Oh my lord. I'll be 31.

I'm aiming to go seasonal after I do my CP, so that I can work at the parks during the summer since I will be a teacher during the year :] :teacher:
Maybe I'll be able to work that summer! :)

:goodvibes
I know! I'll be far out of school. Oh my lord. I'll be 31.

I'm aiming to go seasonal after I do my CP, so that I can work at the parks during the summer since I will be a teacher during the year :] :teacher:
Maybe I'll be able to work that summer! :)

Good plan! :)

oh goodness! I don't even want to think that far in advance lol I will be 30 *gasp* :scared1: But that would be an awesome time to be working for WDW. It's going to be a BIG celebration.

oh goodness! I don't even want to think that far in advance lol I will be 30 *gasp* :scared1: But that would be an awesome time to be working for WDW. It's going to be a BIG celebration.

I know. That's going to be huge, especially the actual anniversary, Oct. 1, 2021. I read that on Disneyland's actual bday there were thousands and thousands of people who camped out overnight just to be there. That's insane. Its a long way away, but its going to be AWESOME. :)

wow, that is far away, but to tell you the truth i've thought about it too. :)
I'll be 27, not too old...hahah. If I'm not still working down there I'll DEFINITELY be taking a trip then. That's one celebration I don't want to miss.

wow, that is far away, but to tell you the truth i've thought about it too. :)
I'll be 27, not too old...hahah. If I'm not still working down there I'll DEFINITELY be taking a trip then. That's one celebration I don't want to miss.

Same here :)

I have to admit, I haven't really thought about it, but now that you've mentioned it I definitly will be there. And I'll be 27 too, which is really scary. And I'd also like to stay at Chathman :)

Have any of you guys thought about doing Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique Hostess? It looks kind of fun, but I don't know if Iwould be able to do the hairstyles right and stuff like that. That poor little girl's hair would probably look like a mess thanks to me :lmao:

I know. That's going to be huge, especially the actual anniversary, Oct. 1, 2021. I read that on Disneyland's actual bday there were thousands and thousands of people who camped out overnight just to be there. That's insane. Its a long way away, but its going to be AWESOME. :)

October 1, 2021 will be four days after my 30th birthday, so now I know what I'm doing to celebrate. :thumbsup2
Haha, I don't even know where I'm going to college in August, yet I'm already planning my 30th birthday party.

October 1, 2021 will be four days after my 30th birthday, so now I know what I'm doing to celebrate. :thumbsup2
Haha, I don't even know where I'm going to college in August, yet I'm already planning my 30th birthday party.

hahaha. :lmao:

Have any of you guys thought about doing Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique Hostess? It looks kind of fun, but I don't know if Iwould be able to do the hairstyles right and stuff like that. That poor little girl's hair would probably look like a mess thanks to me :lmao:

i'm going to put that on my list! it seems like fun, and i'm pretty good with hair and make-up :)

Also, if any of you have twitter, follow me! I'm going to the world in 15 days and i'm going to be tweeting live and posting pics and video! :cloud9:

http://www.twitter.com/DIStastic

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter