Covid testing sites near or in Disney

I understand the wanting to have someone tested before entering the state but it is widely stated that the test is only good for the here in the now, meaning current time. So if you go within 72 hrs it doesn't mean that you wouldn't have covid when you arrive at your destination. I would think it would be more beneficial to be tested within 24 hours of arriving in the state you are going to.

Wonder how we can find out if there is a specific type of test required. PA is the same as NY so I don't want to get the wrong test

Exactly right - further to that even if you tested negative within 24 hours you are still potentially able to test positive up to 14 days after the last day of your exposure/risk - i think....

We have gone back and forth with this. We are leaving on the 22nd from PA and we were planning to isolate/quarantine for 14 days no matter what. I would feel more comfortable getting tested after coming into PA, so we are going to do the quarantine - not leave the house/order groceries etc etc - and then test just for our own assurance - since the state said, either get the test within 72 hours OR quarantine, we're just opting for the latter BECAUSE i think we could potentially still have COVID after the 72 hours pass and a positive test result happens.

I didn't see this until now but I had asked a NY quarantine question on a separate thread and got a lot of good replies. Click on my name and you will see the NY one.

About the Animal Kingdom main gate testing site...my daughter went last week and it was an hour from start to finish. When I went by yesterday, the line looked about another 45 minutes longer, so it is probably about a 2 hour wait total. You will be waiting outside and standing the whole time, so take an umbrella just in case. They told her the results would be about 20 minutes but it was 35 minutes.

About the Animal Kingdom main gate testing site...my daughter went last week and it was an hour from start to finish. When I went by yesterday, the line looked about another 45 minutes longer, so it is probably about a 2 hour wait total. You will be waiting outside and standing the whole time, so take an umbrella just in case. They told her the results would be about 20 minutes but it was 35 minutes.
When I went last Wednesday, around 8:15am, I waited about 30 minutes.

Can someone tell me how to get to the covid testing site without a car? Is it possible to get close enough through disney transportation?

What time did you go?

Does anybody know the address of this testing site so that I can Uber there?

To return to work in PA I will need to show proof of a negative test. Will either test give me that proof? Just trying to figure out if I need to do the rapid test or a PCR.

To return to work in PA I will need to show proof of a negative test. Will either test give me that proof? Just trying to figure out if I need to do the rapid test or a PCR.

I posted this somewhere else but you can also order an at home test kit to be delivered to you, take it in your room and then put it in a self addressed stamped whatever it comes with and mail it off from the front desk of your resort. They typically come back within 72 hours if not before - and you won't have to leave property.

Is this something that you have to order way ahead of time? Because unfortunately I am leaving to come to Disney tomorrow morning.

Is this something that you have to order way ahead of time? Because unfortunately I am leaving to come to Disney tomorrow morning.

Well - we ordered ours yesterday and they were delivered today. You can always try to order them and have them delivered to the resort? But prob better to bank on the onsite testing.

Ok thank you so much! That’s definitely some thing I’m really going to think about and figure out. Does anybody happen to have that address at the testing site in case I choose that route? And as for the at-home test… Who did you order from? That’s great that it came in a day

Also do you know what the turnaround is for getting the results back from the at home test kit?

3010 Maingate Lane, Kissimmee
Yes, either the rapid test or the PCR will give you that proof.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter