Covid testing sites near or in Disney

Has anyone gone at a time other than 7:30am. I should have taken this into consideration when I planned my park days. We have a reservation for Chef Mickey’s at 10:20am for our departure day ( a Thursday) and I’m wondering how bad the wait would be if we went after.

I’m struggling with a similar issue. Initially I was going to do the 15th before AK - missing the first bit of time in the park (opens at 8), then I switched parks around and have Epcot on the 16th which would be perfect...except I have a 7:35 Chef Mickey’s, so that would put me getting to the testing site later when the line has built up. It is just me, so CM is not a necessity, but I would like to have one distanced character meal this trip and right now that is the only one that fits.

So it is give up early time at AK or give up CM at this point.

edit to add: Leaning towards dropping CM right now as AK has no more park reservations the 15th for any category.

We took an Uber there and back without any issues. We went during our animal kingdom day since it’s closely located to that park. Got the negative results email on phone on way back to the park.

Thank you! I was wondering how Lyft/Uber drivers would feel about driving to a Covid test site and wasn't sure if they would actually take the rides. We may or may not have to test on the return for our upcoming trip in April and I wanted to be prepared just in case. You definitely eased one of my worries.

Thank you! I was wondering how Lyft/Uber drivers would feel about driving to a Covid test site and wasn't sure if they would actually take the rides. We may or may not have to test on the return for our upcoming trip in April and I wanted to be prepared just in case. You definitely eased one of my worries.

They have strict regulations such as windows open when possible, passengers in the back seat only, they are supposed to have something up to separate the back from the front seats, and masks are required. They have never stopped running in NYC. Multiple reports of people getting there via Lyft/Uber.

They have strict regulations such as windows open when possible, passengers in the back seat only, they are supposed to have something up to separate the back from the front seats, and masks are required. They have never stopped running in NYC. Multiple reports of people getting there via Lyft/Uber.

Oh they are running here in Seattle. I've just never had to take one to a testing site. I was curious if they had a different standard for that specifically. Glad to hear it's pretty much the same as here.

Oh they are running here in Seattle. I've just never had to take one to a testing site. I was curious if they had a different standard for that specifically. Glad to hear it's pretty much the same as here.

I have not done it yet, but multiple reports of people doing it indicate no issue. Especially picking up from Disney Resorts, I am sure they know people have to do it for travel reasons and nor because they are sick.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter