Coupons for Citywalk Restaurants

GenGen22

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know of any coupons I can get online for Citywalk Restaurants? We were thinking about eating in one of the restaurants for Dinner in December.

TIA for any help:)

Awesome, thanks!! The Margaritaville ones will definitely be put to good use! :woohoo:

Does anyone know if the Latin Quarter coupons from that site are good at the Latin Quarter Express also? It doesn't say...we are going to US for the first day of our vacation and we wanted to eat a counter service meal there because it sounded really good.

Does anyone know if the Latin Quarter coupons from that site are good at the Latin Quarter Express also? It doesn't say...we are going to US for the first day of our vacation and we wanted to eat a counter service meal there because it sounded really good.

This is what the actual coupon says -

Offer: 20% Discount on Food and Non-Alcoholic Beverages OR 2 For 1 Drinks AND Complimentary CityWalk Party Pass!
Restrictions: One offer per coupon, per person, per visit. Complimentary CityWalk Party Pass must be redeemed at CityWalk Guest Services. For 20% off, and 2 For 1 Drink offers, present to server before ordering & please add gratuity before discount. Not Valid for take out orders. Not valid with other offers, coupons, discounts, or promotions, or separately ticketed concerts and special events. Merchandise not included. Restrictions apply and benefits subject to change without notice.
Description: Present this coupon at Pat O’Brien’s®, Latin Quarter™, PastaMoreSM, Bob Marley's A Tribute to FreedomSM, and enjoy 20% off food and beverage AND one Complimentary CityWalk Party Pass! (Coupon must be redeemed at CityWalk's Guest Services for the Party Pass! Expires: 12/17/2011
Valid through 12/17/2011

I don't know for sure but you can call and ask.

Latin Quarter™
6000 Universal Blvd
Orlando FL 32819
Phone: 407-224-FOOD(3663)
Fax: 407-224-8290

Thanks...Printed the nascar one and the magaritaville...even a little bit of savings is nice!

I've never been turned down when trying to get the free party passes, but I've never been successful getting the 2 for 1s. For the party passes, though, be sure you print one for every person. Also if it says it requires a convention pass, just edit that part out in Word and they'll take it. Haha

We were at Margaritaville last Fridy Night, tried to use the free margartia coupon we printed out but were told you can't use them if ordering a burger (which I always get there)
Only an entree :confused3
Just FYI

We were at Margaritaville last Fridy Night, tried to use the free margartia coupon we printed out but were told you can't use them if ordering a burger (which I always get there)
Only an entree :confused3
Just FYI

How is a burger not an entree??? It doesn't look any different than any other offering on the menu - http://www.margaritavilleorlando.com/templates/default/images/orl_main.pdf

Did they say what they do consider an entree?

Really tired of getting shabby treatment when I am a paying/good-tipping customer...

i showed my AP at guest services in city walk and received the coupons.
it is a hard paper folded over with many city walk coupons in it.

but, i didn't look at it until after i left Rising Star........
then i saw you could get 2 for 1 on the drinks there......

if you have the city walk pass, get the current coupon too at gs.

How is a burger not an entree??? It doesn't look any different than any other offering on the menu - http://www.margaritavilleorlando.com/templates/default/images/orl_main.pdf

Really tired of getting shabby treatment when I am a paying/good-tipping customer...
it doesn't... WEAK.... It says on the menu entree salads but not entrees:confused: It's like why even have coupons if you are not going to allow patrons to use them. It gives them a bad name.

i showed my AP at guest services in city walk and received the coupons.
it is a hard paper folded over with many city walk coupons in it.

but, i didn't look at it until after i left Rising Star........
then i saw you could get 2 for 1 on the drinks there......

if you have the city walk pass, get the current coupon too at gs.

Hi Macraven,

Could you tell us what coupons are on it?

Thanx!

I thought the same thing, maybe someone else can try and let us know if they get the same answer. She made it seem like I had to order a big entree in order to recieve the free margarita. I was bummed cause we were going to get 2, it says one per person

I can't find any actual coupons, every one on the site just says:

Offer: Universal Orlando & Islands of Adventure Attraction Tickets are Available Online! Save Time & Money instead of waiting in Line!
Restrictions: Must be purchased online through the link above or on our website. The prices for these tickets are not available at the gate.Restrictions apply and benefits subject to change without notice.
Description: Experience Universal Studios Orlando Resort at discounted rates, available only from Orlando Coupons!

There's no "link above" and "on our website" is a link to buy stuff, (such as orlandocoupons DOT com/shop/index.php?route=product/category&path=63 wouldn't let me post the actual URL) But I can't find anything that actually says 20% off, or 2 for 1 drinks, or free CityWalk PartyPass like so many boards talk about. All the posts are from 2010-2011 though. Have they all expired? Anyone know where I can find any CityWalk coupons? (Note the link I posted is for $7.75 CityWalk PartyPass which is certainly better than $11.99, but not free like many people talk about)

NASCAR is the only one with 2 for 1 or 20% discount. Click on the first check mark to the right of it to print the coupon.

For the party passes, though, be sure you print one for every person. Also if it says it requires a convention pass, just edit that part out in Word and they'll take it. Haha

I'm sure your heart is in the right place, but, don't do this. It's coupon fraud, and one of the reasons so many places hesitate to take printable coupons.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter